It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Community Gets A Wake-up Call

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
You know I got alot of respect for ya mama so understand what I say isnt an attack you.

Why is it that every time theres a mass shooting people come out of the woodwork and claim more guns is the answer?
I reckon the fact the shooter in this instance used his own legally purchased weapon should tell people that the opposite is in fact true.

American gun violence is out of control, I actually saw another post that claimed 11,000 American gun deaths a year wasnt any big deal, WT absolute F!!!!!

I sincerely think Americans need to have a good hard look at themselves and their gun culture and start thinking about what sort of a country they want their children and grandchildren growing up in.

The 2nd ammendment needs some serious ammending

Yea Paris has zero gun tolerance, look what happened there. Maybe we should double ban guns in Paris?

In the world of lollipops and gumdrops where their are no guns, bad people, and wacko's maybe the 2nd amendment could be tossed out, but since this world via past history, and the current madness that ensues us keeps up, I'm happy to have my guns.

You comment about American gun violence is out of control? Well you fail to see it's the "Violence" itself that begets the weapon of destruction.

Maybe in a sane world, sane people would focus on the root of the problem "Violence", instead of the Red-herring that many people can never see past "Guns".

I heard about a jet crashing recently, absolutely horrible we need to ban jets for sure, instead of finding out the root of the crash problem.

I'll take my chances, in a country, that allows people to protect themselves, until people wake up and focus on the root issues.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This is what the muslims are really saying about the Orlando shooting...

www.barenakedislam.com...

I do expect this post to be deleted because no one really wants to know the truth.
edit on 14-6-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabethyes not all muslims are fanatic aholes running around chanting allah akbar and blowing themselves up i am sure that a large majority of them are regular friendly folks. but sometimes you got to take the aholes out and remove them lest all your group is tainted. not all germans were evil in ww2 but the ones who were called for the free people rose up and took them out.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

But the "moderate" ones do sit back and let the "handful" of radicals do whatever
they want.Then they give lip service to the rest of the world and hope that makes
everything okay!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

The guard at the door was not enough, people themselves should get armed.

I just posted a simliar reply to this on another thread. So, you think people should go to night clubs, get drunk as #### and carry guns?

Seriously?

Do you not realise how backward that sounds?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 0rbital

I think somewhere here I posted that maybe the bouncers should be armed.
I do know that guns and alcohol don't mix too well.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Fair point. Also, screening for weapons at the door, airport style.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Airport style...
Oh yes,stripped,ran through a scanner and body-cavity searched before
entering the premises.I wouldn't feel much like partying after going through
all that "security" just to have some fun.
Maybe Courthouse style...
Put all metal objects into a tray,purses and bags through an x-ray and walk
through a scanner.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

The standard scan was exactly what I was talking about, do you really think I meant a strip search?

That post you made about what muslims really think, most of those posts were made by one person, that surely can't be used as a yardstick about what muslims think. Got to admit though, my tolerance for Islam is getting thinner and thinner. Am I just meant to keep looking on the bright side of Islam whilst things get worse and worse? Though I honestly don't know what the alternative is.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The posts appear to be written by the same person because he is
the one translating what the others' have posted.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I think somewhere here I posted that maybe the bouncers should be armed.
I do know that guns and alcohol don't mix too well.

Problem is that this guy was armed because he was a security guard.

Despite being on the FBI's terror watch list for a decade, he was able to professionally obtain an AR-15.

Arming professional guards enabled this situation to take place.

Not that I think the guards being armed is a bad idea, I just think it's kind of an ironic solution.
edit on 15-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join