It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woods Run by a Tiny Micro Drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Folks, i have made this Video For FUN! It should be less boring than my previous Tree Weaving Video!
I used a little bigger Micro Quad - about 49 gram. Sorry for the Quality of Video... No one has so far has 1080P solution under 5gram yet...^^
I weave through a small tree ... just a little bit.. because i don't want to risk loosing my drone weaving through Huge Tree..
The other day, i crashed into Huge Tree and it got stuck above 30 ft and i had hard time getting it down...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's like "Evil Dead" with a techno beat. Have fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: microfpvmod Fun video micro. I can see the day coming when EVERYBODY has a micro drone with a camera on it, and loud speakers too. Everybody can fly their drones around and fly up to another drone and we can talk to the operator of the other drone and fly in tandum. A guy can fly his drone up to a gal and introduce himself and she can either send her drone off with his to see what he looks like or blow it out of the sky. It is only the beginning and who knows how it will evolve.

Anyway thanks for the trip. There was a fellow member here in the last day or so with a video taken by his drone flying in and around and through a tree, that was cool too.

Oh no, now I see from reading that it was you who posted that tree video and I did not find it boring at all so thanks again
edit on 30America/ChicagoSun, 12 Jun 2016 15:03:13 -0500Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:03:13 -050016062016-06-12T15:03:13-05:00300000003 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: microfpvmod

Cool! Never flew a drone, but I've played many a hard realism heavy PC game in my day, seems like nice piloting!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
It's like "Evil Dead" with a techno beat. Have fun.

yes, i picked some fast tempo beats to match Fast flying ^^

Thanks
)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: microfpvmod Fun video micro. I can see the day coming when EVERYBODY has a micro drone with a camera on it, and loud speakers too. Everybody can fly their drones around and fly up to another drone and we can talk to the operator of the other drone and fly in tandum. A guy can fly his drone up to a gal and introduce himself and she can either send her drone off with his to see what he looks like or blow it out of the sky. It is only the beginning and who knows how it will evolve.

Anyway thanks for the trip. There was a fellow member here in the last day or so with a video taken by his drone flying in and around and through a tree, that was cool too.

Oh no, now I see from reading that it was you who posted that tree video and I did not find it boring at all so thanks again

Yes, it is only beginning... i can imagine it can really happen in the near future talking each other using tiny micro drone...... Flying together like birds,,, interacting each other would be really FUN ^^ Even now you can fly 1km with this micro drone... THANKS
)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

Cool! Never flew a drone, but I've played many a hard realism heavy PC game in my day, seems like nice piloting!

Flying a micro drone is so much fun... , this one make you smile after flying... I don't know why but it feel like i am a bird while i am flying... Thank
)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

lol

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01

lol

)

top topics