It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A larger coordinated attack with arrest in LA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as assault rifles and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he was in town for the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

Early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call of a suspected prowler near Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street. Patrol officers responded and encountered an individual who told officers he was waiting for a friend. That led officers to inspect the car and find several weapons and a lot of ammunition as well as tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb

Is this a larger coordinated attack on the US? How many more will be uncovered today? Be safe...Be Vigilant....know your surroundings.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Blame the Christians.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Don't you think any religion's nasty little soldiers should be termed terrorists. The problem is before religion started with its peddled and very questionable teachings people probably all got on well but once religion got thrown into the mix suddenly this was needed killing because he was on another religion path but that one was OK.

Its the teachings and those who peddle this twoddle that need to be prosecuted and imprisoned - should they have incited idiots to murder then they need to face the death penalty and families all deported without their goods which will be sold for their trials. I suspect many men would think twice about their family's futures after penniless deportation.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You just described Islam. Worship of some type of God has always been around. Religion was used as a conduit to drive people to do the bidding on those in charge. There was no internet. People heard about thing through worship and gatherings. Islam came very close to ruling the world with it's ideology. I think they are still real pissed and this is v2....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Authorities in Santa Monica found possible explosives as well as assault rifles and ammunition Sunday in the car of a man who told them he was in town for the L.A. Pride festival in West Hollywood, a law enforcement source said.

Early Sunday, Santa Monica police received a call of a suspected prowler near Olympic Boulevard and 11th Street. Patrol officers responded and encountered an individual who told officers he was waiting for a friend. That led officers to inspect the car and find several weapons and a lot of ammunition as well as tannerite, an ingredient that could be used to create a pipe bomb

Is this a larger coordinated attack on the US? How many more will be uncovered today? Be safe...Be Vigilant....know your surroundings.

That would assume that the person arrested in Santa monica was of ME descent, if you are looking for a connection. There is no such fact at this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not enough info to know anything for sure, but this was in the OP's link:

The car had Indiana plates. The man, was was arrested, made comments that he was in town for the Pride event in West Hollywood this weekend. The source said they believed there was no connection between the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., early Sunday morning and the Santa Monica incident. The investigation has been taken over by the FBI. The source said the man appeared to be white.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Shiloh7

You just described Islam. Worship of some type of God has always been around. Religion was used as a conduit to drive people to do the bidding on those in charge. There was no internet. People heard about thing through worship and gatherings. Islam came very close to ruling the world with it's ideology. I think they are still real pissed and this is v2....

NO. he described both Islam and Christianity- the extremist factions within BOTH.
edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am making no assumptions. There was just a large terror attack miles from my home. I simply wanted to post this so if anyone who lives there can give us more information and not what the MSM is feeding us.

I would think that if something happened in Orlando, and not Cali, the US should be on point in all of the cities that ISIS said they wanted to hit.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good point. I'm in no way advocating tanks or guns on streets but you would think a slightly height end security would be in order.. I can appreciate your proximity I have a cousin that frequents said club In Orlando..

As far as LA I feel like there is so much that goes on in that hopeless effing whole we call LA it would basically take Marshall law to lock it down ...
This seems to be the routine summer kickoff fear explosion.. Super lame and frankly I'm sick of it.

Little bro goes to E3 in LA for work In a couple weeks.. It's total BS that I should have to worry about his safety . Guess "they " are winning

a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

no,he just described EVERY religion that ever existed! From the roman's,the Crusade's,spanish inquisitian..To quote George W,"you're either with us,or your against us". All religions are a bunch of lunatics waving they're hands at the sky,begging for some type of redemption for they're sins..in other words,a bunch of hypocrites!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Some coordinated attack on the LGBT communities seems very plausible.

I would stay away from such activities. June is LGBT Pride Month. ..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blkcwbyhat
a reply to: reldra

no,he just described EVERY religion that ever existed! From the roman's,the Crusade's,spanish inquisitian..To quote George W,"you're either with us,or your against us". All religions are a bunch of lunatics waving they're hands at the sky,begging for some type of redemption for they're sins..in other words,a bunch of hypocrites!

True also. I think the point of the post was to single out Islam-given the OP's history- but you are also right.
edit on 12-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAre0ne
Some coordinated attack on the LGBT communities seems very plausible.

I would stay away from such activities. June is LGBT Pride Month. ..

My daughter always goes to the one in this city. I am glad the festival here has concluded without incident.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I am making no assumptions.

Well, good, for a change.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Posted a bit earlier
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join