It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Announced Florida Threat THREE Days Ago: “We Will Attack Florida”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: Restricted
Well, we live in what is becoming a police state, and yet how many terrorists has the TSA apprehended? The CIA? The NSA?

From my La-Z-Boy, it looks like the Patriot Act is a huge, expensive failure.

Anyone have evidence to the contrary?

I can't officially comment on that.... However, I can post something I observed publicly. I was heading through an airport on a business trip. I saw a foreign Muslim man traveling with his wife and infant child. She was dressed in a complete burka. Couldn't even see her eyes. She was holding the baby. TSA was trying to talk to her and the man was getting really agitated because he didn't want another male talking to his wife. Within minutes, several Officers pulled them out of line and scurried them back to a secured room.

Maybe this was something, maybe not. Who knows.... But whatever it was, they took it seriously.

We SHOULD be profiling.

Islam is our enemy. To say otherwise is pure ignorance and stupidity.

No one else is blowing up and shooting people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I grabbed this earlier today when I saw it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Restricted

So basically: "be afraid, be VERY afraid"!

Fear is the greatest motivating factor in people giving their rights away.

Stop with the fear mongering.

Who's fear-mongering?

I'm saying remain vigilant. We don't live in the Old World anymore.

The practice of trusting your neighbor is dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Squirlli
a reply to: CIAGypsy

if one or more of the people on that list were at the nightclub that was attacked, what then?
Who gets in trouble for that?
What does our government, or ABC agencies do?

I really hope the two were not related.

I agree... My point is that if the FBI had information about a threat relating to ISIS, I would hope they would have contacted the individuals to warn them.

the list has still not been made public.... I'm trying to find it online which is where it was originally posted.

You mean report like they did for 9/11? Never waste a good catastrophe eh? That seems to be the goverment's MO.

Cheers - Dave

What a perfectly awful thing to say.... 9/11 was an intelligence failure. THIS may be an intelligence failure. But I don't think it was done purposefully or maliciously.

Obviously you are not well versed in black ops or counterintelligence lol. Governments are ruthless at times if they want an agenda pushed. I could tell you a few bedtime stories about real events and name a lot of names, and you won't want to get on a plane ever again, because you won't know if one of their targets is on board and the other 200 people are just acceptable losses in their minds.

Cheers - Dave

Operation Northwoods comes to mind......

If the government would do that back than, you can rest assured they didn't find Jesus and wouldn't do it today!

Also, remember the Tsarnaev brothers? The Boston Bombers?

They were on the radar and look what happened.....

link   

I guess we are just going to ignore the countless white guys that shoot up schools and movie theatres?

Yeah, let's profile away. Hitler said the same thing about Jews and people bought it.

link   
There's a big difference between being afraid and being vigilant.

All the more reason why you should be able to carry a gun. Do you think this kid would have targeted a place that allowed concealed or open carry?

link   

Thanks for researching this; I've had the various news channels on all morning listening to reports.

You know, what's a bit strange about this event and the way the various branches of government are releasing information is that, first early FBI statement was that the attack seemed to indicate a connection to radical Islam, then an hour later an FBI spokesman tried to walk that back and when a reporter asked local police if the attack was ISIS related they just shook their heads as if to say they didn't know.................then only minutes later they interview a high ranking Democrat Congressional Committee Chairman and he stated quite positively that the shooter had pledged allegiance to ISIS just before the attack.

So........the DHS isn't saying much;
The FBI is waffling,
And Congressmen are.........definitely making a link to ISIS?

I don't know what to make of all that...............except it seems the Intelligence Committee members know a lot more than the FBI?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I'd like to know what agenda is being fulfilled here.

How utterly useless this administration is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I guess we are just going to ignore the countless white guys that shoot up schools and movie theatres?

Yeah, let's profile away. Hitler said the same thing about Jews and people bought it.

I'm am corrected. Yes, there are others shooting people, but not in the name of Islam.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Okay....I previously said (and I really mean) that while this may be an intelligence failure, I don't think it was done maliciously or purposely....

The Boston situation is different..... Not going to say more. Just that it doesn't fall into the same bucket for reasons I can't speak about publicly on this site. Same with the kids in New Town.

But this is not that situation.

Okay....all I'm gonna say.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If a guy walks into a night club to kill a whole bunch of people then I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if he himself gets killed as well.

Wouldn't it be even more dangerous to freely allow guns into a night club? Now guns means more chances of some crazy person killing people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli

if one or more of the people on that list were at the nightclub that was attacked, what then?
Who gets in trouble for that?
What does our government, or ABC agencies do?

I really hope the two were not related.

I agree... My point is that if the FBI had information about a threat relating to ISIS, I would hope they would have contacted the individuals to warn them.

the list has still not been made public.... I'm trying to find it online which is where it was originally posted.

You mean report like they did for 9/11? Never waste a good catastrophe eh? That seems to be the goverment's MO.

Cheers - Dave

What a perfectly awful thing to say.... 9/11 was an intelligence failure. THIS may be an intelligence failure. But I don't think it was done purposefully or maliciously.

Obviously you are not well versed in black ops or counterintelligence lol. Governments are ruthless at times if they want an agenda pushed. I could tell you a few bedtime stories about real events and name a lot of names, and you won't want to get on a plane ever again, because you won't know if one of their targets is on board and the other 200 people are just acceptable losses in their minds.

Cheers - Dave

Then you underestimate me, my friend.... I know more than I say. I am CAREFUL about what I say because I have no wish to have my family, career, businesses, etc... destroyed. As you should be too.....

Yeah ok, then you'd know better and you would know that no catastrophe goes to waste. As far as me worrying, meh, I have 9 natsec stats listed against me and my past across 7 countries, ohhhh noooos, I did the FOIA request on myself just to make sure the info and the count was right. You'd think I was some kind of scary monster lol, long in the past now, but you never forget how to ride a bike, right?

I stand by my point that governments initiate or allow catastrophes to further political and social engineering agendas. They don't give a rats ass about you or anyone else. They will kill a plane load of people to get one person or put cargo at the bottom of the ocean (or the appearance that it's on the bottom and can't be found). They will sacrifice whole populations to place central banks and steal resources. I've watched it happen, knew the players, tried to stop it, eventually I ran like hell away from it and almost got killed in the run, so, been there, done that, got the T-shirt...

In my description line it says ronin, my former master is for all intents and purposes, dead, I try and stick with reality, even if it is virtual. Yours says "bride of Lucifer" but that is not keeping with reality, Hillary Clinton is the bride of Lucifer and the mother of all lies lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/12.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Thanks for researching this; I've had the various news channels on all morning listening to reports.

You know, what's a bit strange about this event and the way the various branches of government are releasing information is that, first early FBI statement was that the attack seemed to indicate a connection to radical Islam, then an hour later an FBI spokesman tried to walk that back and when a reporter asked local police if the attack was ISIS related they just shook their heads as if to say they didn't know.................then only minutes later they interview a high ranking Democrat Congressional Committee Chairman and he stated quite positively that the shooter had pledged allegiance to ISIS just before the attack.

So........the DHS isn't saying much;
The FBI is waffling,
And Congressmen are.........definitely making a link to ISIS?

I don't know what to make of all that...............except it seems the Intelligence Committee members know a lot more than the FBI?

Let's face it - immediately after such an event, no one has definitive information. I listen, but take all with a grain of salt.

The trouble with my method though is time gives the people in power the leverage to creatively embellish what really happened, so the truth can be lost in the maelstrom.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It's sad to say, but you have to blame Obama, Clinton and Political correctness. This is because Islam isn't just a Religion Islam is a Government. You have to talk about Radical Islam because this is what it is.

You have Governments that run their Country based on a 6th Century Religion in a Modern World. That's a recipe for disaster. With all of these new technologies on the Horizon, instead killing 50 people they may be able to kill 100,000 at one time.

You have to nip this in the bud but unfortunately, Obama or Clinton will not do it because they can't separate Islam the Religion from Islam the Government. This is why ISIS calls themselves the Islamic State. They want a clash of civilizations and we need to give them that clash now because if we wait we could find ourselves in WW3.

This is like when the Catholic Church ran the Governments of Europe. Governments were running their Country based on the dictates of the Pope and their was chaos.

There also needs to be a world summit where we talk to Islamic Governments and tell them they have to become more modern.

link   

Who cares what it's in the name of? If people are killed then people are killed. If someone kills people in the name of ice cream does that make it less tragic than when it's done in the name of Islam?
edit on 6/12/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

link   

If a guy walks into a night club to kill a whole bunch of people then I'm pretty sure he doesn't care if he himself gets killed as well.

Wouldn't it be even more dangerous to freely allow guns into a night club? Now guns means more chances of some crazy person killing people.

yes, he probably knew he was going to die. But he also knew that no one in that bar would have a weapon. There's any number of places he or any other terrorist could plan to target. Yet they always choose places where they KNOW that people will not be armed....such as government buildings, schools, etc....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Who cares what it's in the name of? If people are killed then people are killed. If someone kills people in the name of ice cream does that make it less tragic than when it's done in the name of Islam?

Okay, hippy, have it your way.

I'll stick with reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Okay....I previously said (and I really mean) that while this may be an intelligence failure, I don't think it was done maliciously or purposely....

The Boston situation is different..... Not going to say more. Just that it doesn't fall into the same bucket for reasons I can't speak about publicly on this site. Same with the kids in New Town.

But this is not that situation.

Okay....all I'm gonna say.

Not saying you were!
Just responding to Bobsruncle and his comment.

Consider this though. This punks father is running for office in Afghanistan while living in the US (at least that is what is coming forth). I find that odd or strange to say the least. The conspiracy part of me is asking "Is he a puppet of the US being groomed for a political position in Afghanistan?".

What are his ties to the US government or perhaps one of the ABC agencies?

Just thinking outside the box of the narrative being set up to believe, that's all.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Oh, I'm sure it won't go to waste.... They'll be calling for harsher gun control by dinner time.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Orlando is a very dangerous city, many shootings happen there every day. The police have far too few officers and they are grossly over worked with all the gang and drug violence.

So I wasn't surprised at all when I initially heard about the shooting earlier this morning. But it ended up way worse than what was originally reported.

I do think the police there were unprepared for this type of attack which was exacerbated by them probably not expecting it, then add on them most likely underestimating the nature of the shooting when they first got the report.

The end result being what did happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join