It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, might this website be run by aliens??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
God ! You guys are cracking me up !!!

When I first read the post, I tried, swear to God ! I really tried to take this guy seriously but somehow........,

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well, depending on which way the wind blows....we're either NWO, reptoids, or now aliens...

If we were NWO, I'm sure we'd be off yachting, golfing, or shopping on Rodeo Drive or something...than sitting here looking at a computer screen...

If we were reptiods, we'd be sunning ourselves on a rock, downing some live mice, etc. And, do you have ANY idea how hard it is to get a decent ISP when you're hundreds of feet below ground?

If we were aliens, we'd be off galavanting around the universe in our sports model UFOs, mutilating some cows, playing around in corn fields, etc.

Pretty much ANYTHING other than lurking about on a web forum!
We're just regular tin-foil hat-wearing, basement-hiding, conspiracy nuts just like you...seriously!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
We're just regular tin-foil hat-wearing, basement-hiding, conspiracy nuts just like you...seriously!

Me too

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
the real question is....what type of aliens?

I thought you worked that out when i admitted to being a reptilllian.

Reptoids run ATS, reptoids like me.

Be afraid...be slightly afraid...

And for godsakes man whatever you do.

TRUST

NO

ONE

!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
*sits with tinfoil hat on* thaat's the stuff, nothing like a bit of baco to keep those pesky mods at bay...krypotnite fuelled guiness, anyone?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
feyd --

For a person that thinks I'm full of it, you sure spend a lot of time reading my stuff -- you nothing!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
In hindsight, I am beginnning to enjoy your threads. Your earnestness really grabs me. Promise, I promise I'll stay away from the topic of bad pot and all that.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
for entertainment only, and curiosity about how far you spin your nonsence. why ya hitting at me by the way, not that it matters? everybody else is laughing at you, don´t you realize that? tip for your next try on another board: dont mix up demons and aliens or other parastuff, stay in one corner if you want to be a serious troll. and learn some photoshop so you can feed your followers a bit of evidence(alternatively buy the worst videocam you can get set it totally wrong, zoom in and out constantly shaking on some streetlights. that will make some great evidence for the kooks).

but i really liked your dream about tonguekissing as a baby(your mother, if i understood that right?), i am not into childsex but that meets my taste of the surreal. the one with the strings coming out of your mouth wasn´t bad either, give us more of that stuff but dont bull us with god and alien talkin to you in reality. you know there is a diffrence between dreams and reality?
i have known a shizophrenic who could not always see the difffrence, no joking. search help if you have the same problem.

[edit on 18-1-2005 by feyd rautha]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Whoa man ! Hold the mayo just a little. The last time I said that this guy was on bad pot, I got carded by a moderator and warned to lay off the personal stuff.

Still, his earnestness makes him quite endearing, don't you think ? I mean, he seems to really believe the (censored) he's spouting.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i am not an alien, and a rather vague and almost true statement like that , would probably deserve ridicule, think bout it, saying north america is becoming automated is like saying "mars is high in ur sign this month u may expect possible occurances in ur life"

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
To all,

I would much rather see constructive comments in this thread. If you think the author of this thread is off base or accurate with his statements tell him why and explain your position if you wish to contribute to this thread. Let’s not resort to flaming and ridicule.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
... Your reading comprehension is appalling. Who is the joke really on?? YOU!

I've said it nearly a half of dozen times since I've been posting in this place that I CAN BACK UP WHAT I SAY, PROVIDING THAT THE TWO ITEMS I'VE REFERENCED ARE LOOKED AT with me pointing out very *specific* things in them!

But then again, you people consistently prove that your reading and writing skills are nearly nonexistent, so perhaps there's really no point in making the effort to check-out anything I direct you to, as it would seem fair to assume that your ability to grasp implications -- even when they're placed right under your noses and explained to you -- wouldn't be sufficient for you to take to heart the truly immense seriousness of it all.

So who's laughing at who here??

Well, I'm NOT laughing at any of you because, as I've repeatedly said (and you've seemed to again have forgotten), the satanic hate-freaks in question will continue to inflict their EXTREME cruelty at will upon the unsuspecting innocent (and not so innocent) as long as mouthy buffoons keep impeding my efforts to find someone with wherewithal that's willing to take the time and make the effort to allow me to guide them into and through some very, very disturbing things.

From the start I've said that my ways of making things known is way out of the ordinary, and that hasn't changed!

And as far as some of you assuming that I'm nuts or that I'm some kind of an attention whore because I've been honest and related a few unusual things that I've been witness to and/or have personally experienced? You haven't heard anything yet!

I am who I am.

If I had the ability to somehow lay-out perfectly all the right words to powerfully and beautifully make known all the relavent things about myself -- including using all the many *objective materials* to give clarity and weight to my concerns -- for the purpose of bringing forth the most terrifying *picture of things* for ALL to see, no sane person would consider what it is that they would see and then laugh about it. And that's because the human mind cannot conceive of a more sobbering thought than to burn in fire forever!

And, too, if I had such writing and compiling skills ... some of you would (still) insist that I'm totally nuts. ... Others might say that I'm a genius of unparalleled greatness. ... And still others would be inclined to say that I am a pervert of the first rank. ... People that are religiously inclined would be pretty much on the money if they were to shout their lungs out by saying that I am a messinger and revealer of things sent into the world by Jesus Christ.

And for your information, Detractors, Jesus Christ in a round-about way told me that if I clean up my act, i.e. have nothing more to do with a certain vortex, that He regards me as being "The Shepherd of the Sheep"!!! (I'm no longer in said vortex, thank God!!!)

Now go ahead and laugh. And when you're done laughing, you should get on your hands and knees and pray that I'm wrong about everything that I know to be true.

Time and events will tell.

Lastly, Detractors, do this: Download all my posts and those posts that you wrote ridiculing me, and save them. Then, in the event that I'm in the news (and you'll know it's me!) and have somehow managed to lasso a certain hate-freak that's been murdering children to appease her satanic god, go back and look at the two sets of posts, yours and mine, and then ask yourselves why it was that you gave it all you had to keep me from being able to find someone to help and protect those tortured children!

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I am from the fourth density moon ORC243.

Do you know Steve?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheManInTheShadows Jesus Christ in a round-about way told me that if I clean up my act, i.e. have nothing more to do with a certain vortex, that He regards me as being "The Shepherd of the Sheep"!!! (I'm no longer in said vortex, thank God!!!)
Did Jesus also tell you to begin insulting people on a discussion board? You're in our "vortex" now, please take the time to review the extensive information here: www.abovetopsecret.com... which will help you understand the high but reasonable standards we expect of our members in regards to manners. You've presented an absurd notion to begin this thread, and have received a not unpredictable response from membership. Moving this thread to chit-chat as it has nothing to do with ATS board questions & business.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
I must confess I am an alien. But I am not a mod so I guess your question does not apply to me. I will however confess to everything.

My name is Mynaeris and I am from the fourth density moon ORC243. I have no clue how I got to Earf, but I do know I want to go home. It’s not that I have anything against the planet Earf or its inhabitants, it’s just that watching another planet go through the transition from 3rd to 4th density would be too painful. ORC243 went through the process with all the other moons and satellites of our planet ORC in the galaxy Kxytlkymnl (pronounced kiks-eetil-keeminl). Kxytlkymnl is always written in bold and spoken ever so slightly louder than the other words in the sentence. Kxytlkymnl is actually not just the galaxy that I live in, it is also the Creator of this galaxy itself, in fact this galaxy was named in his honor. ORC is a little south of the planet Ignatz. You may have heard of Ignatz it’s another third density planet like Earf but is more negatively charged, if that were in any way possible, but unlike Earf that has only 8 years left before the Great Harvest, Ignatz still has 52 000 years left. It’s therefore obvious that they are in no rush to get anywhere. I hope that satisfies your curiosity as to exactly where I am from. Earflings feel so compelled to ask extra-terrestrial travelers where they are from, as if this would in anyway explain anything. Or as if it would somehow give coordinates for their telescopes that couldn’t reach the outskirts of the galaxies that we are from. It’s all rather puzzling.

It's spelled "EARTH" dammit, if you come to our home then at least learn how it's spelled, for crying out loud! You aliens think you are all so smart, "oh, oh, we have big brains, we know EVERYTHING...", its mostly gas in those bulging heads... And.. You SMELL!

-Peace out.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Queston. I dunno, but it'll keep me up at night. So tnx, tnx a lot. -_-. lol, jk.

Originally posted by instar
And the owners name is simon Gray (Grey) !!! Hmmm you might be onto him!

OMGOSH!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD POINT!!!!!!!!!! Never thought of it. Now I'm never going 2 sleep.
lol!!! jk

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Simon Gray Skepticoverlord...think it's all pretty clear...

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Man...

This thread is just as funny as the time me and my best friend got very very drunk, i woke up in his arms, both of us were half naked and we had no idea what happened

[edit on 17-7-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious that "they're among us"?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Isn't it obvious that "they're among us"?

Yeah, Mulder was right!

People have been telling me for so long that the X-Files isn't a documentary...I think it's clear that it is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join