It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, might this website be run by aliens??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I must confess I am an alien. But I am not a mod so I guess your question does not apply to me. I will however confess to everything.

My name is Mynaeris and I am from the fourth density moon ORC243. I have no clue how I got to Earf, but I do know I want to go home. It’s not that I have anything against the planet Earf or its inhabitants, it’s just that watching another planet go through the transition from 3rd to 4th density would be too painful. ORC243 went through the process with all the other moons and satellites of our planet ORC in the galaxy Kxytlkymnl (pronounced kiks-eetil-keeminl). Kxytlkymnl is always written in bold and spoken ever so slightly louder than the other words in the sentence. Kxytlkymnl is actually not just the galaxy that I live in, it is also the Creator of this galaxy itself, in fact this galaxy was named in his honor. ORC is a little south of the planet Ignatz. You may have heard of Ignatz it’s another third density planet like Earf but is more negatively charged, if that were in any way possible, but unlike Earf that has only 8 years left before the Great Harvest, Ignatz still has 52 000 years left. It’s therefore obvious that they are in no rush to get anywhere. I hope that satisfies your curiosity as to exactly where I am from. Earflings feel so compelled to ask extra-terrestrial travelers where they are from, as if this would in anyway explain anything. Or as if it would somehow give coordinates for their telescopes that couldn’t reach the outskirts of the galaxies that we are from. It’s all rather puzzling.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
feyd --

You've got a big mouth and a tiny brain!

BACK UP YOUR BIG MOUTH WITH PROOF THAT I'VE BEEN DISHONEST ABOUT ANYTHING I'VE WRITTEN IN THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Its far worse than you could possibly imagine

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
To TheManInTheShadows, "The only stupid question is one
that is never asked", pay no mind and never stop asking questions.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pisky youhad better run and hide you know what happened last time you gave out Top Secret ATS info. By the way have you healed okay from the last beating with pixie sticks?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
....< sigh >.....No, Aliens do not run this site. They are too busy working behind the scenes to manipulate our DNA so that we can have more of a garlic taste when they serve us with their spaghetti.

Yes, we do monitor this site.......I mean yes, they do monitor this site. If anything new or important is discovered about them its usually posted here first. For some reason the poster is awarded points which the members of this odd tribe of conspiritor junkies value more than money. Aliens don't know why that is but are investigating. These points must be really valuable and its imperitive that they be understood immediately and confiscated for closer examination, according to the high hoorah....but you didn't hear that from me, ok?

I've said more than I should so remember, you didn't hear any of this from me : )

Love and light to each of you...(and eat more garlic)

Wupy

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yep, SimonGray I knew I'd seen you somewhere before... Must of been that Tv interview awhile back.... You need to keep a lower profile Man, your giving us away! Thanks for taking part #1.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
To answer your question-could it be run by aliens (darn illegals)-yes, is it no.

Actually, only a few realize it and they want it that way-:

It is all the fault of "The NWO Squirrels"

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Pisky youhad better run and hide you know what happened last time you gave out Top Secret ATS info. By the way have you healed okay from the last beating with pixie sticks?

Nothing to do with me this time, it must have been a mole in the FBI. Or if not a mole, it could conceivably have been a hamster.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
it could conceivably have been a hamster.

Only the ones with pancakes on their heads....Shhhh

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

the real question is....what type of aliens?

British ones old chap. Cup of tea?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Forgive me...sorry....was going to make a major, startling, and earthshattering announcement, but alas, now I am cleaning up my dern keyboard and monitor from where I spewed my Mountain Dew all over them from reading Pisky's initial post.
LMAO!

Hilarious.
Thank you Pisky, I needed a good laugh today.

seekerof

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Actually i'm from the government, I fly my super-secret A-17 above your house, spot you and I press the big red "alien anal exam" button.

I will utilize this site so I can track you by your IP adress so the greys can anally rape you with a big probe...

OH btw, I run ATS, Mr. Gray (or Grey) is my Grey slave

(no disrespect there, just kidding)

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Seriously no im just a shadow government alien i have lots of power i have more power then many of the top elite agencies youve heard about in a while and i work side by side with the alien greys telling them all the information that goes on and we run the site me and mr head honcho Simon Grey is my boss hes head of the shadow gov and we work long hours gaining more info about "humans" and what they "do" fear the shadow gov!

[edit on 16-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think that Skeptic and Simon both have their green cards. No aliens to worry about here.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

You've got a big mouth and a tiny brain!

BACK UP YOUR BIG MOUTH WITH PROOF THAT I'VE BEEN DISHONEST ABOUT ANYTHING I'VE WRITTEN IN THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

So satan is after you, the aliens talk to you and god talks to you too.
Besides that something invisable slugged your spirit, and you remember licking the tongue of a young lady when you were a baby, first at her initiative then at yours. ofcourse you have OBES too, doesn´t everybody.

man my life is boring compared to yours, but why is it i would not want to change with you? i give you the answer: you are ill! go seek a doctor, a psychiatrist.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

BOOOOOOO!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
you never know, this could be run by aliens but this could all just be a set up by the american government to see just how much we know about this stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Of course Simon's an alien, after all...he's British, we created the earth...duh

Nice one Pisky, loving the top secret info, but shushy! Don't tell them about our league of killer hamsters...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Pisky, Humor me here... I have a need, a need to see a Piskey in a pair of Cowboy Boots and a hat.... and then there be a Alien, or yes, dont forget the Yellow Roses on the Boots.. I could see a Fashion designer in the making here!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join