It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immigration to save Europe from ‘degenerating into inbreeding’ – German finance minister

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Closing Europe’s borders to migrants would drive the continent to “inbreeding and degeneration,”

otherwise its population would have been left with no choice other than to fornicate with each another, German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble claimed

“It is isolation that would destroy us, it would lead us towards degenerating in inbreeding,”

Schaeuble, believed to be one of the country’s most influential ministers

North African countries are already demanding more investment from Berlin “as a condition for taking refugees back,” he went on. “And they are right to do so.”

Source

This is absolutely disgusting. This man is either completely deranged and out of contact with reality, or he's pushing a blatantly obvious agenda. No sane person would look at the state of the ME and African countries and say "Hey, Europe needs this, Europe needs these people and their culture, if we don't bring as many as we can in and breed with them, Europe will be lost!". I mean he's outright advocating for bringing Middle Easterners and Africans in for the sake of Europeans breeding with them while simultaneously putting down Europeans and their culture. He then goes on to say that this social blackmail of African countries demanding money from Germany in return for not flooding it with refugees is the right thing for them to do.
I knew this was going to happen. I've said it before. This is an agenda, and the leaders know exactly what they're doing. The sex attacks will continue, cultural "enrichment" will continue, and terrorist attacks will continue... and there will come a breaking point that will center on continuing military intervention in the ME.
I know I've heard these statements before though...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This what their arguments have been reduced to? Desperate and embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I like it when they say # from there jacuzzi and they ain't at ground zero to deal with this # .
edit on 12-6-2016 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

So Barbara Spectre thinks that Europe which runs its affairs considerably better than Israel does - and isn't propped up by taking aid when its people aren't starving, should have jews running it and leading the way to multiculturalism, which is certainly something Israel doesn't practise. She has a delusional sense of superiority or bizarre sense of humour.

Perhaps she should go to Israel and start her preaching there and take her supposedly jewish superiority what exactly does she think the rest of the world can learn from Israel and its behaviour.

How on earth does a Jewess think she has the right to impose her multiculturalism onto other non Jewish cultures. I dare say she has tapped into all the governmental grants and such like to set herself up with.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

What a Joke. From Nazism to the complete opposite, Germany is the madhouse of Europe it would seem.

NZ had a population of about 3 million when I was born and was a 120 year old nation, with pretty much only european descent people and the native Maori population, who was even smaller than the three million.

No problems with inbreeding there.......

So why would Europe with an exponentially larger population have an issue???

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What this idiot also doesn't realize is that Europe is already multicultural.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Wow, nice to find a thread about "our" finance minister!

Sure, this guy hates people, since he got attacked with a knife and is a wheelchair user because of that attack.
He works for the big finance, nothing else, like all these so called "Volksvertreter", "people's representative" nowadays.

Look what how foolish german people are.
Schäuble was caught with a suitcase filled with 100.000DM(the good, old german Mark), but read for yourself, there is an english article on wikipedia:

CDU donations scandal

And "we" german people let someone like this become finance minister, i am ashamed for my people, even knowing that they can´t change something with so called "democratic" elections.

Because look, we are nothing else than an US outpost. I only found this article in english, but it is a big issue this week, even in mass media:
Willy Brandt CIA Agent for 30 years

So, where on earth are sitting the real big players of the big finance?
Isn´t it the US?

So, for who Schäuble might be working?
Little hints, it´s not the german people!

But that has nothing to do with any racism stuff this thread maybe was started for!
If we live in wealth and freedom only because others live in poverty, crises and wars, what did one think how long it would take for the exploited people to start their journey to the "promised" land?

How would it be the other way around? How long would a, let´s say german, need to leave germany if there would be war, anarchy, starvation, caused by the "promised land", to be and stay the "promised land". Let´s say, in this scenario, the "promised land" is africa, or the middle east. How longh would it take for germans to leave germany then, to save their lifes, their families?

People forget that we all, all people on earth, live under the same only one sun, on the same piece of dirt, called earth, breathing all the same air, drinking all the same water.
There is just a little minority of greedy people on earth, that cause all these problems, which are nothing else than the war of the greedy rich and wealthy versus the rest of the world.
If people don´t get that and stay in their roles as leftists or rightwingers, for example, never ever anything will change!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

They've officially scraped through the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: LostThePlot

They've officially scraped through the bottom of the barrel.

Here is how "these" people behave.

Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Union! and people make fun of the US for our sorry excuses of government officials? There seems to be an epidemic of psychopathic global elites....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have talked to many muslims in my life time about interfaith marriage . The answers from them have all been the same to a point it seems a Mantra.
It is acceptable for a muslim man to marry a non muslim woman, as the man is stronger and will convert the woman to islam, however it is not acceptable for a muslim woman to marry a non muslim man as a woman is weak and be drawn away from islam. I asked was it accepable to use violence to stop the woman from marrying a non muslim, they all answered yes. So much for interbreading

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Oh, don't you just love the 'democratic' EU.

And they wonder why Brits want to leave it...

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Suppose the European people chose to keep fornicating with each other?

I wonder how he'd suggest that little problem should be resolved.

Clue: Lebensborn

edit on 12-6-2016 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley
In Europe the people are slowly trying to take the power back, but TPTB are stopping it. When the big bang come and it will the muslims better pray to there god to save them becouse nothing else will. I fear what is coming and I hate TPTB for giving the people no other way to go. As TPTB try to push "the door" closed the pressure builds up till it explodes, and when it explodes noone will be able to control it.And in that time a lot of good people from all religions and cultures will suffer.

edit on 12-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh yes, Europe's problem is that there aren't more non-European genes.

This guy should be burned at the stake.

Come on Germany.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
loll the first wich have to copulate with immigrants must be the royalty familys..!
hopefully the give the good example.....degenerated as they are by inbreeding

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Germany has flipped into polar shift. They seem hell-bent on creating the same conditions which led to WW2.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
no, he's right. Europes declining birthrates have been alarming their leaders for over a decade

www.telegraph.co.uk...

declining birthrates means a loss of genetic diversity. Given that in some social circles in Europe, in breeding has been problematic....i don't see why they wouldn't be alarmed.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
According to all research into AI and robots we are going to need less people born not more. So what do we do with all the extra people ?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No sane person would look at the state of the ME and African countries and say "Hey, Europe needs this, Europe needs these people and their culture, if we don't bring as many as we can in and breed with them, Europe will be lost!". I mean he's outright advocating for bringing Middle Easterners and Africans in for the sake of Europeans breeding with them while simultaneously putting down Europeans and their culture.

If a Saudi politician (i know, very unlikely given the birth rates in the middle east) came out and said a thing like this, there would be rioting in the streets and he would probably be executed...

The reason is because they feel precious about their culture, and would not want mass imigration FROM OTHER CONTINENTS even if they needed it.....
If they needed more people politicians would tell them to breed more... that's called not giving up on your people... saying, lets invite the rest of the world in so we can breed with them, is giving up on your people in my opinion, so this politician should be ashamed, because its very insulting, and like the middle east, many europeans also feel very precious about their culture. If the native european population is in decline, he should say we need to breed more, NOt say we need mass imigration.. that is just insulting to native europeans.
edit on 12-6-2016 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2016 by 0hlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

"need" and "have" are 2 different things.

My thoughts on that topic: humans are innovators and adaptive. Im sort of shocked that we see so many people talk about being unemployed, and its not resulting in new innovations. That is how it SHOULD be working right now.

As it stands today, the industrial revolution is over. The industrial era is over. The industrial economy needs to change. The unemployed likely will not find themselves employed again, save for employing themselves. Because the jobs are gone.

So what do we do with all those people? Well...they aren't overhead. Humanity will adapt and innovate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join