It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Developing: doom and gloom, shooting in Orlando night club, hostage situation, possible 'bomb'.

page: 1

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:37 AM

Reports of mass shooting in Orlando night club, hostage situation, gunman possibly 'wearing a bomb'.

A mass shooting has been reported in a the night club in Orlando, Florida, where an unidentified gunman barricaded himself and hostages inside the club and allegedly shot at least 20 people, reports on social media claim.

The incident reportedly took place at Pulse night club.

Twitter users said they heard multiple gunshots in the area. According to a reporter from the Orlando News, the shooter is wearing a bomb. Pulse night club wrote on Facebook: "everyone get out of Pulse and keep running."

Guess we'll have to wait and see what this is really about.

Just a whole bunch of over reactive drama or a legitimate incident.

To be determined.

Every time one of these incidents takes place, remember this video:

edit on 12-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM

The New York Daily News has reported that one witness saw "at least two assailants open fire with what sounded like a semi-automatic firearm inside the nightclub and outside the south Orlando venue from a vehicle."

People we leaving the club when the shots started happening.

Afterwards, Torres reportedly returned to the club and saw medics putting a number of victis into an ambulance with more victims laid out on the parking lot near the club.

There's a short video of this at the source as well.

Wow, dunno even what to say anymore, have friends and family in Orlando.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:15 AM
a reply to: gladtobehere
Here in germany they say that the attacker is dead.

As a european i am asking myself, would have more guns prevented the victims from being killed?
Or did it happen because there are guns everywhere, in the wild, wild west?

I am not sure, i can understand that US citizens won´t give up their rights to own weapons, for some good reasons, like to be prepared if a government goes postal.

But on the other side... Look, water is life, isn´t it?
But how many people drown when there is too much water, for example in an ocean?

You will jostle nobody if there is only you and another person in the world, but this will change when a lot of people
run around in that world.

Two things i would be afraid of, taking a journey to the US:
Cops and to get shot. Maybe shot by the Cops, or by a lunatic that is armed and has a bad day!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:50 AM
Topic already posted here, thread closed.

top topics