It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Mass Shooting Orlando Night Club. Possible Bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: theantediluvian

It crossed my mind as well, only because of the Christian far rights issues with homosexuals, but the suicide vest firmly puts it as an Islamic fanatic. Which I hope this is not the case because many lives will be lost (many more than there already are) I hope as many people can come away alive tonight as possible.

While Christians certainly view homosexual behavior as a sin, if this is a Christian, this would be the first and largest such attack on homosexuals by a Christian in the US. Generally, in the US examples of Christian intolerance has been confined to isolated incidents where couples were refused something or where couples were blocked from churches or things like that. Some occasional attacks, one on one, usually where the people in question knew one another - family members.

But this, if it turns out to be that, takes it to a whole new level.

Largest attack, yes. First attack, not by a long shot...remember Matthew Shepherd? And there are plenty of attacks on the gay community, they were never really reported on until about twenty years ago.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
CNN reporting not 20 deaths, but 50.
Very tearful now.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
ALSO...
27-year-old man wielding two handguns shot former "The Voice" contestant Christina Grimmie after a Friday night concert in Florida, and then fatally shot himself, police said Saturday.

www.nbcnews.com...

PAY ATTENTION to the FLORIDA INTERSTATE 4 CORRIDOR, where all this is now happening. NIGHT CLUBS are the current target it seems, may spread to DISNEY, or music or tourist areas that are buy the interstate.
THIS ALL MAY BE TERROR CELLS activate, FALSE FLAGS OPERATIONS in order to stop the ELECTION.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

PAY ATTENTION to the FLORIDA INTERSTATE 4 CORRIDOR, where all this is now happening. NIGHT CLUBS are the current target it seems, may spread to DISNEY, or music or tourist areas that are buy the interstate.
THIS ALL MAY BE TERROR CELLS activate, FALSE FLAGS OPERATIONS in order to stop the ELECTION.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My heart goes out to all those affected by this tragic event.

I wondered when the usual 'false flag' adherents would surface?

Only time will tell whatever the motivations behind this attack were, speculation achieves very little at present.
But I guess it is understandable given that emotions must be very high.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Maybe leave the conspiracy theories aside for maybe until all the smoke clears.

Is this just entertainment for those who cant wait to start the bickering here on ats. I know theres going to be a million threads on this in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Meteen had been investigated twice for a very short time by the FBI.
Yet they did not keep him under investigation because it was not PC

he beat his wife more then once yet under the laws his guns were not taken.

there are three acts that as a pattern should under both state and federal laws should have been cause to remove his weapons.

yet they did not.

WHY, Did the feds want a mass shooting to use for more anti gun laws.

Is this another federal setup like the obama and ATF's fast and furious gun running program.

HOW WAS a person known to the FBI and a wife beater (domestic violence) still allowed to own guns unless he was a ignored on purpose to do a shooting.

Did the state know that the feds had investigated him before they gave him gun permits.
Did the feds know he was a wife beater or did the state not tell the feds.

This looks like a conspiracy smells like a conspiracy so its need to be investigated by congress as a Obama conspiracy like the fast and furious gun running program.

The president has already tried to blame it on guns and not ISIS Islamic terrorism even though the state and federal government let him have guns with his record of federal investigations and domestic violence.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I do know that. But it should be interesting to see how this is discussed via the media and other sources. So far this has been far more revealing than what many would expect. Some are morning this tragedy, others politizing this and still others, sadly are celebrating this in ways that are terrifying and not unexpected.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join