It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You don`t own the thread because you started one on this massacre. Everyone can have a say on it and what they believe to be a solution to have it stopped etc.

What is it you contribute to it other than starting it? or other than telling people to get on topic you don`t agree with, mainly Christianity.

What's your suggestion then on fixing the Islamic problem that has been affecting the west? you know contribute instead of wasting posts and what if I disagree with you? can I then say get back on topic as well?

I`m only posting this in a reply to your once again nothingness in the hope you have something at least to say.

Its easy to see a handful of posts I`ve made, none were removed as being off topic amongst many that were, though you get to choose its off topic when this is a religiously motivated massacre and I start talking from a Christian POV on the matter and giving information from those who are very informed on what Islam teaches.

So back at ya please get on topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Shamrock6

So in OTHER words.

ORLANDO was a terrorist attack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's ludicrous people calling it anything else.

Lol it was also a mass shooting. Because mass shooting was the medium of the terror attack.

It's ludicrous that you feel the need to devote page after page to a nonexistent issue.

Yep , a mass shooting by a radical islamic terrorist.
Radical islamic terrorism is the disease of the Muslim community that they need to help cure. It certainly is a major issue.

Take a deep breath and repeat the words.. 'radical islamic terrorism'

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Eh....at no point once the connections started coming out have I once had a problem saying it was Islamic terrorism.

But yea, deep breaths and all that.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: gps777

Just asking everyone to stay ... on topic.

Not claiming ownership ... nor would I want to.

However Bible references and religion was a catalyst for this very tragedy.

We need to respect the unknown yet I am sure ... varied faiths of the Families of the Killed and wounded.

Just in here ...

Your Ideas can be taken up and fought for with gusto ...

In a thread of your calling.

Please respect the tone here.

😊

edit on 13-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ketsuko

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That is exactly what groups like ISIS want. They want us to live in fear, clamp our borders down and cause mass fear/hysteria and hate against Muslims.

This is how terrorists win. They win by making us change the way we live our lives. They win by making us hate not only them, but anyone that looks like them.

Ever since 9/11 they've been winning.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

And you guys fight this by making it about Christians?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: gps777

My point exactly.

Now is not the time for religion/consipiracy theories or Politics.

There is a base Humanity that must come first.

What are you talking about? This is all about religion, and politics.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Legal immigration only makes us stronger when we can support it and integrate it. If people this guy are not integrated even a generation out, then something isn't working. We didn't integrate the Tsarnaevs either.

There are more white supremacists here than there are people like this asswipe, you wanna ban white people from coming because the ones that have been here for multiple generations still hate other ethnicities?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
More radicals to go with the ones we have here already.

What part of having a 'clear background' makes you think I want radicals here?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
It is a truly sad day Augustus. This will lead us down a very ugly road I'm afraid. Look at this thread - and it's been cooking for a long time. The timing couldn't be worse. It's almost enough to make me believe in conspiracy theories

It is the same sorry excuse used for centuries, this is a modern version of the xenophobic Know Nothing Party where anyone not a WASP was unwanted.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

It is not about this religion is better than that.

It is a hate crime committed under the banner of a terrorist organisation.

You are trying to give it a religious bent.

Think about it ...
edit on 13-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Muslim immigration made you great?

ALL immigration. I know plenty of Muslims who are happy to be here, have their own businesses and are productive members of our society. My former home town of Paterson, NJ has a very large population of Muslims and not once have I been made to feel uncomfortable when I patronize any of their restaurants or shops.

I thought it was mainly European immigration that made America great and at a time when the country was desperate for workers seeking to be part of building a nation. America no longer needs the same type of immigration it had in years past. You are no longer a young country.

There were numerous waves of immigration and almost all of them faced the same xenophobic nonsense being tossed around now, 'Ban the Irish! Ban the Chinese! Ban the Italians!' Guess what? All of them and then some helped build and to continue to be productive members of American society.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Fair enough imo, then why stop nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia, who have applied for asylum in the U.S. yet have been rejected.

I have no issue with them, or anyone else, coming here legally.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And now, for a PC Interlude...

thread continued....

anyways...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whoa Horsie, what do you mean there are more white supremacists? Can you verify this as a fact?

I mean crap what are you trying to say here? By saying that, you are in fact accusing a good magority of people on ATS of being White Supremists? That's what you said correct? Why would you think that?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Whoa Horsie, what do you mean there are more white supremacists? Can you verify this as a fact?

Between the Klan and neo-Nazi groups there are certainly more white supremacists here than radical Islamists.

By saying that, you are in fact accusing a good magority of people on ATS of being White Supremists?

Hyperbole much? You in the Klan or a neo-Nazi?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: gps777
Fair enough imo, then why stop nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia, who have applied for asylum in the U.S. yet have been rejected.

I have no issue with them, or anyone else, coming here legally.

Legal immigration is always fine in my view. However, the legal process should include sufficient checks to ensure that the person seeking immigration is not a terrorist or criminal and can support themselves when they arrive in the country. Without those checks and balances in place then an immigration application should be denied.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: TheBulk

It is not about this religion is better than that.

It is a hate crime committed under the banner of a terrorist organisation.

You are trying to give it a religious bent.

Think about it ...

A religious terrorist organization. Not just religious but ultra-religious. They're establishing a religious caliphate worldwide. How can you ignore this fact? You must have gotten the journalism memo.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
However, the legal process should include sufficient checks to ensure that the person seeking immigration is not a terrorist or criminal...

Which is what I have been saying.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join