It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterHawkes

This too, is more than anyone else could tell you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
OK ... religion has its place.

It has not helped here.

Can we keep on topic please !

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
OK ... religion has its place.

It has not helped here.

Can we keep on topic please !

You are wrong. And this is the topic. It means life. Is about life that is lost, and people who need to know why. What is going on.

It means life.

It means life.

It means understanding of things. I don't know why I do. I am no one. But I know what is going on. And I do understand.

Better than Obama, better than Trump, better than Clinton.

Better than the Christian right.

Better than the atheist left.

And all of it makes sense. And God has been telling me for a long time. I am no one. No one. I don't think of myself as anyone.

I love everyone every human. I love Muslims, Christians, Atheists, Homosexuals. I love Transgenders. I love all of you.

The idea that I hate you is something that is false. But He does know what is best for you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

If we are to only talking about comforting those who lost loved ones and not deny ignorance of why these things are happening, be ready to have lots of comforting wordy threads for people we don`t know sent out into virtual space increasingly into the future.

I remember when ATS used to be better than the MSM.

This was directly religiously motivated by once again Islam. Christian girls are being raped and made into sex slaves in the ME as we speak as per Mohamad's example, homosexuals are being hung thrown from buildings or beheaded as we speak, Muslims who do not wish to go along with ISIS are being killed etc etc etc. Lets mourn them all but more will follow and all we will do is mourn.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

If we are to only talking about comforting those who lost loved ones and not deny ignorance of why these things are happening, be ready to have lots of comforting wordy threads for people we don`t know sent out into virtual space increasingly into the future.

I remember when ATS used to be better than the MSM.

This was directly religiously motivated by once again Islam. Christian girls are being raped and made into sex slaves in the ME as we speak as per Mohamad's example, homosexuals are being hung thrown from buildings or beheaded as we speak, Muslims who do not wish to go along with ISIS are being killed etc etc etc. Lets mourn them all but more will follow and all we will do is mourn.

Hate and depravity. And people with a conscious wondering why. Your god, the god of this world Satan is the cause of it. And he is behind all governments and all false religions. And even behind atheism. All of those who in their hatred, or their ignorance that put their trust in Satan and his institutions will find only what is IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well spit out the answer in simple everyday language ...

No bible verses or quotes please .

Give us something solid.

There have been plenty prayers gone un - answered.

We here in this thread are seeking solutions as well as answers. Be a part of that !

There are other platforms for you elsewise...

😊

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Well spit out the answer in simple everyday language ...

No bible verses or quotes please .

Give us something solid.

There have been plenty prayers gone un - answered.

We here in this thread are seeking solutions as well as answers. Be a part of that !

There are other platforms for you elsewise...

😊

Something solid? I am a human just like you. I am no one, and beyond myself am nothing, and am sure to fail, and if I would say something of my own would it not be as wrong as your own?

Would it not be as wrong as Trumps? Would it not be as wrong as Berries? Would it not be as wrong as Clinton's?

Would it not be as wrong as Obama's?

I am not looking for a name. I am no one. I am crushed and I am bruised. I have been pushed aside and hated. I am nothing.

What I showed you from scripture is truth.

No human can show you the way.

NO HUMAN.

When I show you scripture it is NOT I that speak. It is God speaking to your heart and honesty and sincerity.

I know scripture. I have studied it all my life. I can share it with you. Jehovah can use me to show you what it means.

You can understand things the POPE doesn't know if you asked me.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

My point exactly.

Now is not the time for religion/consipiracy theories or Politics.

There is a base Humanity that must come first.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I am not dis-agreeing nor debating as this thread is not the place ...

With respect ...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I am not dis-agreeing nor debating as this thread is not the place ...

With respect ...

I know.

You asked some questions and thy were good. And I respect you. I only wished you would have asked more. More would have been given you.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Start a thread and send me a pm ... !

👍

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

You see, this is the problem. And until the Problem has finished their term, it won't be solved.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Wow you watched all those vids real quick then, not. They were all solid.

I only have one answer the evidence is all through those vids, Christ/God, believe in Him before you meet Him yourself or you`ll be spending a lot of time with this so called Allah who goes by many names. You know the greatest trick the devil ever pulled, Nah he don`t exist either.

Timely its just when these things are so in our faces in our society and globally yet people can`t or refuse to see it, even when is spelled out and even shown, well if you get some free time from posting what you believe is a help check out some of those vids, they also do others and who knows.

But Islam needs the light shown upon it, real education to us of where it began and how and what Islam`s ultimately goal is, and hopefully these vids and others an eye opener because they definitely were to me and hordes of others. Christianity was the eye opener to those ex Muslims who are a blessing to us who were ignorant of Islam, as we won`t get to the truth through what the MSM have been peddling for years.

Islam is a very different beast (pun intended) Islam is a complete constitution and is why it takes over countries from within. As we are witnessing around the globe. That's its fruit but what I posted earlier is the meat and potato's of Islam.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Good night my fellow humans, men and women, and even children.

I feel sadness over all the bad being done in the world.

I hate death. I hate it with all my being.

And I love all of you. Whomever you are.

If you have read any of this, you have been given more truth than probably you have been exposed to in your entire life.

Think on it.

It transends policits and religion and atheism.

It is simply and purely the truth.

I pray you meditate on the words and on death. For that is the outcome of all people.

And there is no savior aside from Jesus.

(John 17:3) This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Ummm ... huh ?

I am the OP ... start at the beginning please.

And if you wish to put up irrelevant videos in a post I did not see ... I will not watch them.

Can we please get back on topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

You see, this is the problem. And until the Problem has finished their term, it won't be solved.

If anyone was wondering where ISIS headquarters is it's at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington DC, 20500 USA. And their overseas office is Pick a Palace, Jeddah or Riyadh , Saudi Arabia.

Seriously though...this whole crap about immigration is nonsense seeing as this individual was US born and really anyone with less than half a brain can randomly call up 911 and swear allegiances to whoever and act on it however. Imaginary lines in sand are just that. They mean squat.

War is about hearts and minds at the end of the day. Not lines in the sand and standing armies. History clearly shows this.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterHawkes

No human can show you the way.

NO HUMAN.

originally posted by: PeterHawkes

Sure he used humans to express things

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Shamrock6

So in OTHER words.

ORLANDO was a terrorist attack.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's ludicrous people calling it anything else.

Lol it was also a mass shooting. Because mass shooting was the medium of the terror attack.

It's ludicrous that you feel the need to devote page after page to a nonexistent issue.

ETA - I can only presume that it's some attempt to separate the word terrorism from the word guns. Unfortunately a terrorist used guns to carry out a terror attack. No amount of arguing, twisting, obfuscation, CAPS LOCKING, or anything else on your part is going to change that.
edit on 13-6-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join