It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
About a year ago I had predicted something like this would happen. I was even having the conversation with my former boss, owner of Honey Pot in Tampa.

All of his security personnel are armed at Honey Pot and there are only two ways in and two ways out, front door (usually at least one cop there) and back door in the alley...

I just texted him to see what his thoughts are on the issue. Although I doubt he will respond to me today.

To add to what I observed on the issue;

The main entrance/exit was being blocked by the shooters. One witnesses account,

“Fifty people were trying to jump over each other trying to exit the place. There was a guy holding the door and not letting us exit. He’s like ‘Stay inside, stay inside.’ As he is saying that, the shooter keeps getting closer and closer and the sound of the bullets is getting closer. Everyone starts to panic. People are getting trampled. Let us out, let us out!’’’
Source

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: dreamingawake
... one witness saw "at least two assailants open fire...."

By morning it will be one lone gunman.

Just read about this on MSM. Yep one lone gunman was the word.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What a sad world we live in. There has to be a solution, no? It's going to take America coming together again to fix the problems we are facing. I'm not a big conspiracy theorist, but I do believe we are purposfully being split into factions or groups to aid a bigger agenda. That said, the people are only strong if they stand united. America today, not so much.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You know, I don't know where else to put it here, so I'll put it here, buried under so many pages I can't read them all, and it seems all I am reading is bickering and hatred, and dissent, and division and political divisions.

Last night I couldn't sleep, even though I tried. I closed my eyes, I wasn't asleep but I could see images of things, lots of people in pain, not all together, just faces, they would appear one after the other appearing and changing almost instantly. And whole bodies too, and then different scenarios.

It was quite disturbing, and I had a really really really bad feeling something bad was happening. And I wanted to wake my wife and tell her, but I didn't want to disturb her. And I kept opening my eyes so the images would go away. And then closing them again and they would all start to appear again. And I felt a dread and badness all night.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
Listening to the Emergency services feed, last few minutes I've heard "breach" and now a "hazmat call"

Hazmat?

Nothing now about that

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterHawkes

You got any clues how to fix this ?

Plenty of bad vibes ...

We really don't need more.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

As a previous poster mentioned ...

Bodily fluids etc ...

Require that service.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: muse7
Pretty sure the gunman will turn out to be a mentally challenged white male that acquired a gun legally without hassle.

And I'm sure that any anti-LGBT hate the person had will be downplayed, and the mental "issues" will be pushed.

I remember how the Charleston shooting had racist motivations, but those were QUICKLY overshadowed by people making the shooter into "JUST a crazy white person".

I suspect (and sadly admit) you may be right...

This terrorist will probably be labeled "just a crazy straight guy..." ... any "agenda" he HAD will probably go unreported and downplayed.

Except they're reporting more than 1 shooter.

UMM so what happened with the other gunman? Now it is one man in the news.
"Lone Gunman" isn't panning out

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Loud explosion happened behind my live shot. Witness who has a sister holed up at a store across from club says it was a device detonated by OPD. Startled several people closer my direction because we were unaware

FB

Orlando Police‏ @OrlandoPolice That sound was a controlled explosion by law enforcement. Please avoid reporting inaccuracies at this time.

Normally use controlled explosion to destroy UXO they don't want to move.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 13-6-2016 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

You got any clues how to fix this ?

Plenty of bad vibes ...

We really don't need more.

I know what will fix this.

Everything that is happening is proof that we are in the end times. Jesus said all of these things would be happening.

And I am sad when I see how so many people are divided and how so many are perplexed and in wonderment and anguish.

Jesus said that everyone would know his true followers by the love they would show. They don't fight or hate.

And Scripture reveals the predominant mental attitude of people worldwide during the time of the end:

(2 Timothy 3:1-5) . . .But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

He also said a lot of things that would be going on in the time of the end, that if you would be able to discern it you would know that the end had arrived, it is found in Matthew 24. And he also stated:

(Matthew 24:34) . . .Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen.

That generation of people seeing all of things happening at the same time, will not pass away before the end comes.

Gods kingdom is going to fix things.

No one else.

There is no human solution. They can't fix things.

And everyone putting their trust in humans will be disappointed.

Even God said:

(Jeremiah 10:23) I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

I feel sorry for this generation. I really do. Firstly for what is happening, and secondly, most people don't know why.

This answer has given you more hope and understanding and truth than all of the others here combined.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

You could well be quoting truth.

The problem with our religious zealots is; they decry things and call the lords fury on a daily basis.

A true warning will not be heard due to " boy who cried Wolf syndrome" .

😐

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I dont believe God is fulfilling scripture but that evil men for maleavelant purposes are; nothing is coming from inner or outer space to save the day and if the men in a position to do something about all this continue to do nothing say goodbye to western civilization.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

The problem with our religious zealots is; they decry things and call the lords fury on a daily basis.

😐

The truth is there all you have to do is see it. Everything is under control. Everything.

(John 13:35) By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”

(Matthew 24:3-14) . . .While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” 4 In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. 9 “Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. 13 But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. 14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

(Luke 21:25-28) . . .“Also, there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and its agitation. 26 People will become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.”

You see, it was foretold. Jesus told us that Satan the Devil is the god of this world and he is behind all of this. And he is misleading the entire inhabited earth:

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth. . .

Everyone is mislead. No one knows the truth.

There are a few people. And they are known for their love. They are united in the one true faith in the entire world:

(Ephesians 4:3-6) 3 earnestly endeavoring to maintain the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace. 4 One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Would you not like to know what is the one true faith? That unites all people in all the world in love?

That is the truth my dear fellow human. And it is truth.

And it has to be truth. For there can be no other truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

😐

The truth is there all you have to do is see it. Everything is under control. Everything.

(John 13:35) By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”

(Matthew 24:3-14) . . .While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?” 4 In answer Jesus said to them: “Look out that nobody misleads you, 5 for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for these things must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. 8 All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress. 9 “Then people will hand you over to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name. 10 Then, too, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold. 13 But the one who has endured to the end will be saved. 14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

(Luke 21:25-28) . . .“Also, there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and its agitation. 26 People will become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 But as these things start to occur, stand up straight and lift up your heads, because your deliverance is getting near.”

You see, it was foretold. Jesus told us that Satan the Devil is the god of this world and he is behind all of this. And he is misleading the entire inhabited earth:

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth. . .

Everyone is mislead. No one knows the truth.

There are a few people. And they are known for their love. They are united in the one true faith in the entire world:

(Ephesians 4:3-6) 3 earnestly endeavoring to maintain the oneness of the spirit in the uniting bond of peace. 4 One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

Would you not like to know what is the one true faith? That unites all people in all the world in love?

That is the truth my dear fellow human. And it is truth.

And it has to be truth. For there can be no other truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Than that of love.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterHawkes

Even God said:

Just to clarify, that wasn't actually God, that was one of the (many) authors of the bible. There wouldn't be any repudiation if God would actually just say something himself for once instead of playing telephone.

[END REPLY]

Oh, has anyone discussed this debacle yet? I'll be surprised if it sees the light of day round these parts. Nice to see people pushing back, and, ahem, letting the tyrants (you know who you are) have it for once. The ones who run things are not as untouchable as they once thought they were

Is it possible for a sane person to do insane things? Is every North Korean soldier insane? Were all Jim Jones' followers clinically insane? Is everyone in ISIS mentally disabled? Or is it possible that certain types of indoctrination lead normally sane people to do insane things? Which is most plausible?

Regarding gun control, I am pro 2nd but the fact that there is no database of mental health records available for screening before sales is appalling to me. Who wouldn't want this?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This really isn't about Islam or Muslims ... it's about ISIS, which is about as far out into left field from Islam as you can get.

Don`t state as a fact when you clearly don`t know what's in the Quran or what the false prophet Mohammad did as an example for those who follow him. Because ISIS are doing exactly what is taught by Mohammad's example and teachings.

Devout Muslims don't engage in violence during Ramadan:

Again stated as a fact when even the link your posted doesn`t rule it out.

Caner K. Dagli, the religious studies professor who wrote the piece, rightly asserts that most Muslims attempt to cultivate a sense of inner peace and practice spiritual reflection during their daylight abstention from food, water, and sex.

“For most Muslims around the world, the month of Ramadan marks a yearly renewal, a time to turn inward in spiritual reflection, upward to God in worship, and outward toward other human beings in acts of charity,” Dagli writes.

While there isn’t an outright prohibition on aggression during Ramadan, at least in the military sense, there are repeated calls for Muslims to maintain an air of calm whilst fasting. Dagli makes note of this when he cites a Prophetic decree to avoid raising one’s voice or returning insults, and instead to respond to personal attacks by saying, “I am fasting. I am fasting.”

Although Islam does not formally prohibit the fighting during the holy month. It does, however, clearly prohibit many of the barbarities militant groups like ISIS perpetuate — and attempt to pass off as religiously acceptable.

Link

This guy wanted to claim he supported ISIS? Fine.

ISIS isn't Islam.

ISIS is pure Islam by their very book.

Just as The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) aren't Chrisitans:

Not by Christs example and teachings from the Bible, are you getting it yet? the same cannot be said for Mohammad the Quran Hadith and Sunnah.

People who follow or support these radical groups are not representatives of their faith. An ISIS or LRA member is not a Muslim or a Christian, they defy the very values of their own religious faiths.

LRA are clearly not ISIS is.

So while we hear the blame being shifted around, remember that -- there are extremists and radicals who use religion as a weapon to poison minds and push agendas. These people should be thoroughly renounced by all religious organizations.

Oh I LOVE extreme Christians as per these examples on this subject... (who by the way know the Quran Hadith and Sunnah who also say that all our Governments, schools, Universities are compromised by Islam which has been going on and building since the 50`s)

Walid Shoebat, ex Muslim terrorist now Christian man of God.

1. Truth About Islam - Shahram Hadian ex Muslim now Christian man of God. (Who was also in law enforcement and knows that there hands are tied when it comes to Islam)

2. Islam in America - Shahram Hadian

Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner also a Christian who taught as a Professor in America. Now 72 and he and his wife are dedicated to educating people about Islam. Who also had links with the FBI who used to use his material for intelligence, where he states in another video that his documents were the last documents of the FBI`s that were destroyed, because if its offensive to the Muslim Brotherhood it has to go.

And lastly the Quran written some 600 years after Christ, admits within it Allah is Satan. No wonder the Quran permits lying raping murder etc all set by example of Mohammad.

And no wonder also in the Quran it states in the day before judgement Islam's awaited messiah the Mahdi who will reign for 7 years taking up shop declaring himself as the most high in Israel will do battle with the King of Kings (funny that's Christ`s title) where in the Bible their Mahdi is the beast Antichrist, that Christ comes and defeats as well as all the Muslim countries, named by there old Biblical geographical names that are now Muslim countries. That the vids above explain.

I doubt it would surprise you either that at the Egyptian University the Islamic Scholars have given the all clear for Muslims to eat human beings, be they Apostates adulterers etc that there are 2 video evidence of this in Syria where theY have human slaughter houses, I have viewed these myself, which I will not directly link to, but can be found with some digging on Walid Shoebats site. There is also evidence of a disease in many Syrians that can only be contracted by eating human brain, Kuru. Now remember this is the highest university in Egypt who teach and condone this.

I`m not attacking Muslims the people and hope I`m not seen as such, though I am 100% apposed/against Islam for these reasons. extra DIV

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Even God said....

Yes, for God was the author of the Bible. You see. There is nothing in it written he would not have said. Sure he used humans to express things so we can understand it, and after using the holy people he used to express the inspired truth, there was NOT ONE THING Jehovah was in disagreement with. So Jehovah told it to us. God said it. Even though his holy spirit inspired humans to write of their own experience.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join