It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
America is too soft. YouTube is labeling this Orlando shooting video "too graphic" to show.
www.liveleak.com...

The public needs to see the damage that these shooters do. Not just flowers, people crying and death counts.

It's called respect for the victims' families and those who are otherwise traumatized because of it, such as patrons, staff, responders, etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Yes it is. And completely unnecessary to hurt someone who lost someone they knew in this tragedy. Turn off your computer and sleep on it. Please.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I honestly don't see a whole lot wrong with Annee's reply. Politicizing shootings does not disrespect victims or their families. If anything, it respects them by wanting to find a solution to this problem as soon as possible, by debating it, and making a decision about it, which is what politics is.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Yes it is. And completely unnecessary to hurt someone who lost someone they knew in this tragedy. Turn off your computer and sleep on it. Please.

How does trashing Obama and his speech on the issues this event conjures help someone who lost someone in this tragedy?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Good Lord nobody trashed Obama. Are you the only one who matters...is a horrible question. You guys know how to trash your own cause apparently. I'll leave you to it. I'm sure the President would appreciate being left out of your insults to victim's family and friends though.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

NO, It's Not!

The President of the United States represents EVERY citizen.

Gun advocates get their panties in a bunch if he even hints at gun control. Too Bad.

He is the President of anti-gun citizens too. Their voices are just as valid as pro-gun citizens.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

Good Lord nobody trashed Obama. Are you the only one who matters...is a horrible question. You guys know how to trash your own cause apparently. I'll leave you to it. I'm sure the President would appreciate being left out of your insults to victim's family and friends though.

You need to take a breath and go back and read. Learn how to follow a conversation, will ya?

link   

originally posted by: Annee

NO, It's Not!

Gun advocates get their panties in a bunch if he even hints at gun control. Too Bad.

He is the President of anti-gun citizens too. Their voices are just as valid as pro-gun citizens.

The fact that gun laws are even brought up in the time of tragedy is an insult. A gun didn't go off and kill 50 people... a PERSON opened fire.

It's not a gun issue, it's a human issue.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
In the words of Dr. Peter Hammond, PhD in Theology.

Islam is not just a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, the other components tend to creep in as well.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You are giving anti gun advocates a bad rep by insulting victim's family and friends.

From a lock and load liberal who voted for Obama. Rude is just rude.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Of course it's a gun issue. It was a mass shooting, after all, by a lone nutzo gunman. It's a public safety issue, with an emphasis on guns.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

NO, It's Not!

The fact that gun laws are even brought up in the time of tragedy is an insult. A gun didn't go off and kill 50 people... a PERSON opened fire.

That's nice, but 50 people are dead. By gun assault.

My original post was to someone complaining about Obama saying something about gun control in his speech.

I said he is everyone's president, not just yours.

edit on 12-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Of course it's a gun issue.

Only because people like you try as hard as you can to make it one. The gun(s) didn't walk into that club and start shooting. It's not a gun issue. Period.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You are giving anti gun advocates a bad rep by insulting victim's family and friends.

From a lock and load liberal who voted for Obama. Rude is just rude.

Not sure what your issue is.

There is nothing wrong in what I said.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

MASS SHOOTING! Lone gunman....

Also, I didn't bring it up. The guy who trashed Obama did.

edit on 12-6-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

NO, It's Not!

That's nice, but 50 people are dead. By gun assault.

My original post was to someone complaining about Obama saying something about gun control in his speech.

I said he is everyone's president, not just yours.

50 people are dead because of one PERSONS actions. Using an inanimate object as a scapegoat is a fallacy.

A flimsy and transparent one at that.

If a driver gets road rage and hits someone else with their vehicle, do we blame the car? No.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Annee the person you replied to with "Are you the only one who matters?" Had JUST shared that their friend was a victim in Orlando and they weren't ready to hear about the gun issue yet. They are still grieving and not ready to move onto a gun control discussion yet. Yes that person matters. How insensitive can we be? Carry on.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

NO, It's Not!

And he is prez of that Islamic moron too.

What's he gonna do about it besides making more noise about gun control?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

There is a reason why the left always uses gun control as a knee-jerk reaction instead of tackling the real issue behind these crimes. More gun control = more government dependency.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join