It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: neo96

why cant' a mass shooting also be an act of terrorism?

Because TERRORIST use what ever is around them.

There's been 40 years of proof.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JimBielson

This man was investigated twice, and cleared by the FBI twice with both investigations closed. If someone is willing to die to kill you, we can't make you "safe." Life comes with risks. Freedom comes with risks.

Enjoy each day you are alive with more tolerance and compassion and less blame and hate. That alone makes you safe. The rest, even eating bacon, is a roll of the dice.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimBielson

right so out of all those muslims that were checked, where this american born terrorist on that list?

I think you use the term "checked" very loosely. Again, this American born terrorist was on a list, a FBI list. He was on a list that Obama and his minions decided to ignore. If he is going to ignore an American born Muslim Terrorist, what do you think he is ignoring with those 680,000 his is letting in will nilly? It really doenst take much reasoning and logic to question his motives here. I think we all know exactly what Obama is doing.

so you would hate obama for nsa and spying on us, then you hate him for not doing enough? should he stick a wire up our butts? because then we'd be safe and you couldnt hate on him for not doing his job. its a loose-loose situation for conservatives, obama is either fringing on our privacy or he's not keeping us safe.

Man you are fringe.. His job is to protect Americans. He failed and you seem to want to deflect from that. If he is not man enough to do his job he needs to step down. Whos fault is this? Answer the question already... Its not mine because I am a conservative.

Are you saying Obama with his pen and his phone couldn't do anything about this but he can by executive fiat do others? Give me a break already...

I expect Obama to go about the job of protecting America. He had a warning on location, he had a warning about the Muslim Terrorist getting ready to blow.

How much more do we need to say our President is incompetent and that incompetence led to a massacre last night?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

He is to blame. He is the head of state is he not?

You keep saying people aren't blaming the killer but you KEEP shifting the blame away from the killer and directly to Obama because it fits your politically biased narrative.

You're a hypocrite and you're trolling.

Bye.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

we could have said the same thing about christians at one point. christianity has had the luxury of secularism. there is no reasons why muslims cant live a secular life. most do, most interpret islam in a non violent way, just like christians chose to do. moderation in islam is obviously more common in western culture.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

(post by ~Lucidity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

You are mongering, pandering - propagandizing, proselytizing - after a tragedy

Innocent people are innocent - until they're not. Do you have any idea how many Muslims have been living in this country for generations? How many are here that are at least as trustworthy as you?

Trot out all the statistics that you want - one man just killed 50 people. One man in a nation of over 300,000,000

Anders Behring Breivik killed how many? James Holmes? Timothy McVeigh?

Your argument is stupid

edit on 6/12/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

This man was investigated twice, and cleared by the FBI twice with both investigations closed. If someone is willing to die to kill you, we can't make you "safe." Life comes with risks. Freedom comes with risks.

Peace

You do realize what you just said right? He was investigated twice and cleared twice by the current policy of the US Government. Then this cleared terrorist goes about murdering 50 people. That really says something about the FBI under the direction of Obama.

I do however take your point. You are right and no amount of new fancy laws are going to stop these people. We need to use current laws and not be so hasty to "clear a terrorist."

link   

link   

ill repeat myself, congress and the nra does not want stricter gun laws. they block obama. obama wants stricter gun laws on people on watch lists but he can't do it because conservatives wont let him. what exactly do you want him to do? convict people that havent done anything yet? put anyone in prison that looks shady?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Be honest, you didn't even read the article and just shot from the hip.

Be honest about WHAT? Why would I read the article? That's a ridiculous headline. End of story.

I read the article. It gives context and doesn't portray your narrative of that context.. Read it..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

a reply to: neo96

why cant' a mass shooting also be an act of terrorism?

Because TERRORIST use what ever is around them.

There's been 40 years of proof.

so a terrorist that shoots a mass group of people with a gun doesn't count as a mass shooting in your mind? that makes no sense

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

ill repeat myself, congress and the nra does not want stricter gun laws. they block obama. obama wants stricter gun laws on people on watch lists but he can't do it because conservatives wont let him. what exactly do you want him to do? convict people that havent done anything yet? put anyone in prison that looks shady?

No, I expect him to do his job with the tools he has. You further my suspicion by saying Obama's hands are tied. As many tools that he / they have, that we know about and many we dont this guy was free to slaughter. Just because someone says no, you cant have that does not mean you throw a tantrum and just let a massacre take place.

That is exactly what Obama did. He knew the target and he was warned about the terrorist that did the deed. That is all we need to know.

(post by Konduit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Parsa

Normally there are 10-15 Middle-Eastern guys working out at the Health Club on any given Sunday. Today, there was only 1. He looked uncomfortable & left earlier than usual. The big TV's on the wall were all set to CNN.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

Enjoy each day you are alive with more tolerance and compassion and less blame and hate. That alone makes you safe. The rest, even eating bacon, is a roll of the dice.

Peace

He was NOT cleared by the bureau. He was interviewed twice and the results were inconclusive.

They are NOT the same thing when it comes to an investigation.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join