It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimBielson

I posted this link way earlier in the thread where Obama was supporting a measurement that prevented people on the watch list from legally purchasing firearms but Republicans killed it. That refutes your argument that "Obama and his minions" ignored the problem. One provision that may have prevented this morning's tragedy.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The Left Chose Islam Over Gays. Now 100 People Are Dead Or Maimed In Orlando

This is low even for Breitbart. Waits for the other side of this one to drop: "The Right Perplexed Over Whether to Hate or Praise Orlando Shooter"

*SNIP*

edit on 6/12/2016 by ~Lucidity because: removed video from quote

edit on 6/12/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
OK, been arguing with a circuit board for about twenty pages... anyone want to bring me up to date?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Certain ideological cultures cannot be integrated and assimilated into Western society. Our culture is too free and open. It is bound to make them anxious and make them tend to isolate in closed communities where hate and resentment can ferment and radicalization can take hold. Immigrants from muslim countries need to be carefully vetted and I would say added precautions implemented in dealing with them. Unfortunate, but necessary. They have brought this on themselves.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

I posted this link way earlier in the thread where Obama was supporting a measurement that prevented people on the watch list from legally purchasing firearms but Republicans killed it. That refutes your argument that "Obama and his minions" ignored the problem. One provision that may have prevented this morning's tragedy.

Sorry, your argument doesn't fly. This guy was on a FBI list. If he was on a terrorist watch list he should have been shadowed and his gun purchases should have been flagged and I will bet next weeks pay his purchases were flagged and ignored or worse, ignored with an agenda.

We dont need more gun laws. We have enough gun laws. What we need is to enforce current laws and intercept these whackjobs and the government already has the tools to do that. They are just refusing to protect us.

The left refuses to protect America.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Obama's number one job is to protect America so yes, he has blame here. He is bringing more over that think just like this mad hatter..

This guy was BORN in the US. He wasn't "brought over."

Still, you say everyone gets blamed except the killer but you BLAME OBAMA.

Is he supposed to single handedly protect everyone from every single murderer in the country?

It's just convenient to personally blame him.

(post by Konduit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimBielson

originally posted by: vjr1113

right so out of all those muslims that were checked, where this american born terrorist on that list?

I think you use the term "checked" very loosely. Again, this American born terrorist was on a list, a FBI list. He was on a list that Obama and his minions decided to ignore. If he is going to ignore an American born Muslim Terrorist, what do you think he is ignoring with those 680,000 his is letting in will nilly? It really doenst take much reasoning and logic to question his motives here. I think we all know exactly what Obama is doing.

I blame Obama but you seem to not want to revisit the point. A bit of open mouth, insert foot ey? If anyone is to blame outside of this whackjob its those that have sworn to protect us. They are doing a piss poor job of it..

yea i said checked. how exactly can you check to see if anyone can become a terrorist? if theyre muslim? can only muslims be terrorist? maybe we should stricter gun laws to prevent people on said list to prevent them from killing people, but guess what conservatives dont want stricter gunlaws. so you dont want to deal with the problem, then you find a scapegoat to blame when your bad ideas come back and hit you in the face. again this american born terrorist could not have been prevented by baning immigration, terrorism can be home grown as we saw recently and in san bernardino.

so you would hate obama for nsa and spying on us, then you hate him for not doing enough? should he stick a wire up our butts? because then we'd be safe and you couldnt hate on him for not doing his job. its a loose-loose situation for conservatives, obama is either fringing on our privacy or he's not keeping us safe.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
So you have a problem with stopping all of it temporarily, but you don't want selective bans? That was the point of stopping all of it temporarily - then you aren't discriminating, you don't want anybody.

I do not want any bans, temporary or permanent. If your background is clear you should be allowed to emigrate here.

Fair enough imo, then why stop nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia, who have applied for asylum in the U.S. yet have been rejected.

These people are being slaughtered why only allow Muslim refugee`s in?
www.nowtheendbegins.com...

Yeah no biase in our governments.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Obama's number one job is to protect America so yes, he has blame here. He is bringing more over that think just like this mad hatter..

This guy was BORN in the US. He wasn't "brought over."

Still, you say everyone gets blamed except the killer but you BLAME OBAMA.

Is he supposed to single handedly protect everyone from every single murderer in the country?

It's just convenient to personally blame him.

He is to blame. He is the head of state is he not? The FBI works for him. ATF flagged this guy, ATF works for Obama. No one is to blame except the Terrorist Muslim and those sworn to protect us. Or does Obama get a pass just because?

And yes, the "saint" that did the deed wasn't brought over. He was however on a list that was ignored by Obama. If he is going to ignore that list, its not a stretch and doesn't take much reasoning skills (Or does it) that he is ignoring the other list.

Yes, I will say as a matter of fact Obama and his minions have a huge part in the blame for this. It sure the hell wasnt the NRA or Christians that did the deed or ignore the intelligence..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Curiously (to me) I wonder if Ft. Pierce, Florida is a (small scale) breeding ground for terrorists?

I wonder:

The father is a very active man. He previously served as a director of the Islamic Center of Fort Pierce Inc. He is or was involved in other businesses, including something known as Wonderworks Production, LLC with Desiree Mufson; the Durand Jirga, Inc., in which his two daughters are also involved; and something only a few months old called The Provisional Government of Afghanistan, Corporation. He is unquestionably involved in the politics of Afghanistan, having even announced his candidacy for the President of Afghanistan in May 2015 through his Durand Jirga Show on the Payam-e-Afghan network.

wordpress blog

I had found all of the other connections, just not the one about the shooter's dad being the former director of the Ft. Pierce Islamic Center.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why? That's not how it works with other countries, so why does it have to always work that way with ours?

Because this is the United States and we are a nation of immigrants. Legal immigration makes us stronger.

Agreed.

I always find it sadly ironic when people use the "but, but other countries don't do, allow, or tolerate X."

WE ARE NOT OTHER COUNTRIES.

We Are the United States of America. We have our own laws.

We do things differently and it makes us exceptional and NOT like the countries people condemn or want us to be like only when it's convenient for their argument.

That is why we are special.

Jesus, people.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: ketsuko

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That is exactly what groups like ISIS want. They want us to live in fear, clamp our borders down and cause mass fear/hysteria and hate against Muslims.

This is how terrorists win. They win by making us change the way we live our lives. They win by making us hate not only them, but anyone that looks like them.

Ever since 9/11 they've been winning.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.
No offense, but this thread has been ultra-inflammatory on that score today.

I am an atheist and you are #ing right! This is the weirdest thing I have seen on ATS the largest mass shooting ever on american soil committed by an enemy the exclaims daily its desire to kill us, and yet like programming, these people are talking about Christians! WHAT IN THE # ATS

That is what snips me off.

People calling it a 'mass shooting'.

Terrorists use what ever the hell they can.

From 9-11 that mass box cutter attack.

From embassy bombing those mass truck attacks.

The USS cole that mass boat attack.

The Boston bombing that mass pressure cooker attack.

People need to call it what it WAS.

A terrorist attack.

Wasn't work place violence.

What any other politico term.

TERRORIST attack.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You didn't even read the article and just put your own spin on it.

a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What's asinine is importing cultures from countries that stone women, condone rape and execute homosexuals. Their belief system is fundamentally the polar opposite of what the Left represents, yet they defend it.

Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Can you guess which countries they are?

edit on 12-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: neo96

why cant' a mass shooting also be an act of terrorism?

link   
www.inquisitr.com...

This guy was just on TV saying he blocked the door.

oh my

Orlando Nightclub Shooting Update: Survivors May Have Blocked Exit Door That Would Have Allowed People To Escape
Read more at www.inquisitr.com... PdRi30zAI6Rb.99

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

What's asinine is importing cultures from countries that stone women, condone rape and execute homosexuals. Their belief system is fundamentally the polar opposite of what the Left represents, yet they defend it.

Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punished by death

Can you guess which countries they are?

I'll take at least 7 from the middle east for 300, Alex.

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join