It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

This:

It truly is a sad day in America where we look to curtail the very thing that made us great.

It is a truly sad day Augustus. This will lead us down a very ugly road I'm afraid. Look at this thread - and it's been cooking for a long time. The timing couldn't be worse. It's almost enough to make me believe in conspiracy theories

Almost

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
a reply to: JimBielson

im challenging your "facts" because i know the number. so i know your fear mongering and obama hating has no merit.

Ok, 680,000 since he took office. How is that? Its full of facts and figures I am sure you will dismiss with a one liner.
www.wnd.com...

Now argue the point about blame. Does Obama hold blame for this disaster or doesn't he?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

i really dont know why this linked, maybe explain.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vjr1113

So far, only seven victims have been officially identified by the city of Orlando on its website.
They are: Edward Sotomayor Jr., 34; Stanley Almodovar III, 23; Luis Omar Ocasio-Capo, 20; Juan Ramon Guerrero, 22; Eric Ivan Ortiz-Rivera, 36; Peter O. Gonzalez-Cruz, 22; and Luis S. Vielma, 22.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Social Media is already in full throttle trying to censor the narrative.

link   
I saw a tweet this effect, and I feel COMPELLED to convey the same message:

After this horrible tragedy, I don't want to hear how LGBT people in bathrooms are a threat to public safety.

link   
Somehow a double post.

In any case. There will be a lot of finger pointing and fear mongering. A sad day for the USA.

What I find DISTURBING is how when a Muslim does something, it reflects on his entire people/religion.

When a Christian does something, it doesn't. Charleston ring any bells? No? OK, that was just one lone crazy guy, not a vengeful racist. This guy in Florida? NOPE, he's representative of every Muslim everywhere.

And when we start trampling on the rights of ANYONE, we ALL become sullied.

Christian, Muslim, white/black, gay or straight. When we start down that road we know what happens.

"TEMPORARY" never stays that way. And those that CLAIM it? NEVER MEAN it. It's just a "nice" word to appease their opposition.

Once you create chains, we ALL become enslaved....

edit on 12-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I think in times of attack the left would be better suited to unite with the right, and I think in times of civil unrest the right would be better suited to unite with the left.

I think you are absolutely right, to some degree they do wish to shut down our way of life, and I think fear is the way they will do this, if they can manage to keep the increasing pace they have over this past year attacking the west, they very well could meet their objectives, and shut down our society, and yes have people fearful to go to work or to enjoy leisure time.

I think our goal should be to prevent that eventuality, and perhaps that means a serious occupation and a complete destruction of the groups that they claim allegiance to, and even Saudi Arabia, its hard to be a rebel if you see that your cause has been eliminated every time it rears its ugly head, yes people do have a fondness for the underdog, but the underdog is still in the hunt, no one has a fondness for a perpetual loser and that is the image these individuals need to have in their heads when thinking about a radical Islam cause.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yeah, you're right. We already have a problem. Let's just import a lot more of it ...

Import more of what? This asshole was born here.

It truly is a sad day in America where we look to curtail the very thing that made us great.

Muslim immigration made you great?

I thought it was mainly European immigration that made America great and at a time when the country was desperate for workers seeking to be part of building a nation. America no longer needs the same type of immigration it had in years past. You are no longer a young country.

It's like saying you need to get blind drunk because the first pint made you feel great.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

right so out of all those muslims that were checked, where this american born terrorist on that list?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I saw a tweet this effect, and I feel COMPELLED to convey the same message:

After this horrible tragedy, I don't want to hear how LGBT people in bathrooms are a threat to public safety.

Wow, derailing the thread with that nonsense is just pitiful. Give it a rest already. Obama already mandate that it is the law. What more do you want?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

that's weird cnn said 50 dead and about 50 injured

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
Curiously (to me) I wonder if Ft. Pierce, Florida is a (small scale) breeding ground for terrorists?

Of course it COULD be merely a coincidence!

From 2014:

The young American suicide bomber who last weekend blew up an explosives-laden truck halfway across the world in Syria made his home in Florida, law enforcement officials said Friday. Records indicate the man played high school basketball in Vero Beach and lived at some point in Fort Pierce. Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

www.miamiherald.com...

The 9/11 pilots trained in Florida as well. Lots of Muslim presence there, so very possible. Then there was the university professor shown to have ties to terrorists.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Has ISIS Infiltrated Homeland Security? Orlando Terrorist Worked for Major DHS Contractor

You know I was thinking about this earlier, when it came to light he had been on a watch list, yet nothing was found, I wondered how many of our agencies have been infiltrated, I have been wondering this for a long time.

counterjihadreport.com...

Orlando nightclub terrorist worked for major DHS contractor that secures “90 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities.”

CounterJihad, by Paul Sperry, June 12, 2016:

The Orlando nightclub terrorist who pledged allegiance to ISIS worked almost a decade for a major Department of Homeland Security contractor, raising alarms that ISIS sympathizers and agents have infiltrated the federal agency set up after 9/11 to combat terrorists.

Officials say Omar Mir Seddique Mateen, an Afghan-American who held two firearms licenses and a security officer license, was employed by the security firm G4S Secure Solutions USA Inc. since Sept. 10, 2007. The Jupiter, Fla.-based company merged with the Wackenhut Corp. after 9/11 and assumed federal contracts.

“G4S supports the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection (CPB), with its operations at the U.S. ­ Mexico border and with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to transport illegal immigrants in selected urban areas,” the company says in a brochure, titled “Providing Manpower Solutions for Government Services.”

The DHS contract with G4S is worth more than $234 million. The contract states that one of the “performance requirements” is helping identify “suspected terrorists” trying to enter the U.S.
The security contractor also provides security guards and other security services for “90 percent of U.S. nuclear facilities.”

I think we are in unimaginable danger.

G4S also protects hotels and motels and business parks.

Unless this cat was on a government contract that required a clearance, he was a rentacop. People keep bringing up his background checks for being a security guard, and those are laughable.

Bottom line is that unless he went through an actual security investigation, he was flying under the radar when it came to background checks for work.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Legal immigration only makes us stronger when we can support it and integrate it. If people this guy are not integrated even a generation out, then something isn't working. We didn't integrate the Tsarnaevs either.

Two Tsarnaevs, this latest killer - out of 323,000,000?

I'm not sure what you would propose as a solution? Should we deport people that don't assimilate? Would there be some kind of test? Should we put them all under surveillance? Treat them like criminals? Should there be camps?

Or, we could get a grip and realize that we cannot sanitize life for our protection - and that innocent people are innocent until they're not

I have no words for this level of ugly

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

It's disturbing and HURTS that something done by such a twisted individual had to happen to change the narrative in this country.

The issues we thought meant something are clearly SILLY and POINTLESS by comparison to reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So back in April when an Islamic Cleric in Florida says killing gays is an act of compassion and he is not heavily and strongly condemned publicly by the main stream media or more to the point Islams teachings, its just guns are the main problem, not Islam. They are not holding up signs that say homosexuality is a sin repent before you die etc.

The Qur’an contains numerous condemnations of homosexual activity: “And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, ‘Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.’…And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.” (Qur’an 7:80-84)

Muhammad specifies the punishment for this in a hadith: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, ‘Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.’” (Sunan Abu Dawud 4462)

And so one Muslim cleric, Sheikh Khalid Yasin, concluded: “God is very straightforward about this — not we Muslims, not subjective, the Sharia is very clear about it, the punishment for homosexuality, bestiality or anything like that is death. We don’t make any excuses about that, it’s not our law — it’s the Koran.”
SNIPPED
“We have to have that compassion for people. With homosexuals, it’s the same,” he said. “Out of compassion, let’s get rid of them now.”

www.jihadwatch.org...

Radicals don`t exist that's the lie of the media and Muslims laugh about, you either follow the Quran or you don`t.

As pure example...
Norway - All Muslims Agree Murder Is Ok - Moderate Muslim Peace Conference

Think about what is to come when their numbers increase to a point they can have a greater impact, they already have our governments and are entrenched.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113

right so out of all those muslims that were checked, where this american born terrorist on that list?

I think you use the term "checked" very loosely. Again, this American born terrorist was on a list, a FBI list. He was on a list that Obama and his minions decided to ignore. If he is going to ignore an American born Muslim Terrorist, what do you think he is ignoring with those 680,000 his is letting in will nilly? It really doenst take much reasoning and logic to question his motives here. I think we all know exactly what Obama is doing.

I blame Obama but you seem to not want to revisit the point. A bit of open mouth, insert foot ey? If anyone is to blame outside of this whackjob its those that have sworn to protect us. They are doing a piss poor job of it..

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Where ever islam goes....... tears follow.

new topics

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join