It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: TheRedneck

They have to step their game up and invent it. We can find things in deep space to finding new atoms. We should be able to find a gun in a car. I'm not talking about the easy invention of manufacturing guns with built in tracking devices but actual scanners at the entrances of gun free zones. As soon as a gun is picked up by the scanner the police immediately go to stop the person and investigate.

The guy had a license so it wouldn't have made the slightest bit of difference if he was "investigated" for having a gun in his car.

link   
…So Trump gets in trouble for getting on a Natural born US citizen with Mexican immigrant parents.

Trump then goes very very quiet

Then all of a sudden a terrorist attack by a Natural born US citizen with immigrant parents! Of course of Muslim afghan descent.

Give me a f_____ break...what are we stupid or something

Somebody has some friends in the black op arena

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No, I am saying that they are not US citizens. They are treated like US citizens and they do not, should not have the same privileges and rights the rest of us have.

And most certainly when they are outside our borders, we do not have to say, "Oh, you have the same rights as everyone already here." So we absolutely can refuse to take people in based on whatever criteria we want.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
Fifty dead, fifty three injured. Shooter has direct ties to islamic terror, possibly directly to ISIS. obama to speak at 1:30pm. Any bets he does not call it islamic terror but rather a gun problem in the US?

Just based on past history, I'm guessing that he'll implore the public to avoid blaming all Muslims for the actions of one individual, while at the same time, blaming all gun owners for the actions of one individual. He almost certainly will avoid usage of the term 'Islamic terrorism'.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: ketsuko

If this is so, then I think we can all say terrorism.

It is definitely terrorism the question is-is it domestic terrorism or international terrorism?

I think for it to qualify as international terrorism it has to be coordinated internationally.

Based upon current information, it sounds to me like he was *influenced* by ISIS instead of a "member" of ISIS, in which case I would argue domestic terrorism.

If he had direct ties to ISIS (or another terrorist group) I would argue international terrorism.

link   
a reply to: Willtell

THAT is a leap of logic even for you. If this were related to that, then it would have been a Mexican national NOT a Muslim radical. That is another of Trump's issues, and I have no doubt as the days go by, he will hit that hard. But for today, he has already issued his statement.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell
…So Trump gets in trouble for getting on a Natural born US citizen with Mexican immigrant parents.

Trump then goes very very quiet

Then all of a sudden a terrorist attack by a Natural born US citizen with immigrant parents! Of course of Muslim afghan descent.

Give me a f_____ break...what are we stupid or something

Somebody has some friends in the black op arena

Did you just blame Trump for this?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

www.dailymail.co.uk... 11dssW
...At least 50 people were killed and 53 others were injured in the shooting.... There were about 320 people inside the club at the time of the shootings and about 100 people were taken hostage.

Just one man shoots 100 and takes another 100 hostage? Seriously?

I'm thinking at least 4 or 5, all professionally trained.

If it was a single shooter, It boggles the mind that he wasn't tackled before he could have killed that many people. I bet if this was some redneck bar, he would have gone down within seconds.

link   
I'm telling you watch the media narrative leading into the Obama speech and watch the commercials that air on TV right before and after he speaks..

link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

No.

Domestic/international depends on where it primarily occurs in relation to US jurisdiction. The only way this would wind up as international is if it was not only planned but received some sort of physical aid internationally.

If, for example, the guns or "devices" found were supplied via some form of international means, that would qualify it is as international.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

while i get the gist of what you are saying....inalienable is inalienable. Rights are not ours to give.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: Liquesence

a reply to: butcherguy

We'll get someone here that'll say that he "self-identified' as a trans-fluid-swamp-lizard-with-mommy-issues.

the only truths so far?

He was Muslim.
He killed scores of people.

Don't forget:

He was a citizen.
He legally purchased firearms.

This is what happens in a free society, sadly.

Not everyone is good and decent.

We can either accept that fact or get rid of the free society.

A free society must always defend its self or be lost, at the moment we are lost as we have let an anti free culture (islam)to live with us

But that's the risk of having a free society. If we deny access to Muslims, then we can't call ourselves a free society.

A free society cannot have people who hate freedom, its a conundrum

Your constitution strictly forbids making laws against the religious freedoms of US citizens.

The most sensible thing would be to ban access from country’s known for extremism. IE Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt et al.

But for US citizens in the USA? Well there religion by law is strictly none of yours or the goverments business.

As I said its a conundrum that is getting a lot of non islam people killed ( note i said islam not muslim)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

...At least 50 people were killed and 53 others were injured in the shooting.... There were about 320 people inside the club at the time of the shootings and about 100 people were taken hostage.

If it was a single shooter, It boggles the mind that he wasn't tackled before he could have killed that many people. I bet if this was some redneck bar, he would have gone down within seconds.

We're raising an entire generation of weak willed weak minded and physically weak people.

Not an attack on gay people but an attack on how we're parenting our children.

link   
Obama won't even say the words, Islam, or Muslim.

He will condemn gun violence and ask for reforms.

You can have a free society or a secure one.

You cannot have both.

link   
a reply to: pirhanna

it was also used as a justification for throwing german and japanese americans into concentration camps during world war two.... not immigrants, but natural born citizens of german and japanese ancestry. by the way, they also seized their bank accounts and assets.

However ISIS and ISIS followers are at war with our country and have been for a long while now.

only some of us see the possibility that ISIS is a creation of the US's. I mean just how did all those toyota trucks end up in their possession, one of which still had the signage of an american business painted on it's doors?
maybe we are at war with ourselves?

link   

One man, with multiple weapons, in a crowd around 300, mostly packed into one area.

Yea, tons of professional training needed to pull that off.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I think that's overkill. When talking about this kind of terrorism, it's more or less a hate crime against all of us who do not buy into that ideology. Yes, he went to a gay bar to make his attack, but if it wasn't them, it would have been somewhere else sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The original argument put forth was people who are not US citizens inside the US should not have freedom of religion.

That is false. Non citizens inside the US do have freedom of religion and it is protected by the US constitution. You seem to be trying to move the goalpost with your arguments.

But, please take the time to look up the 14th amendment to the US constitution and see how it pertains to non citizens in the US. You will find that you do not need to be a citizen to be protected by the US constitution one only needs to be residing inside the US.
edit on 12-6-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

while i get the gist of what you are saying....inalienable is inalienable. Rights are not ours to give.

They aren't, but in the US, we protect them. It isn't our purview to protect them everywhere. We get in trouble when we try.

Sure someone can believe what they want, and isn't that part of the problem here?

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join