It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: neo96

question being asked "why did it take 3 hours for swat team to storm the building and a few victims may have been shot by officers,,,,I sure hope that is not true

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They also were under the impression that the building was cased in explosives which means EOD would have been called, a surveillance of the area had to be done. IDK, I don't pretend to know how the police force works so I don't usually question how long it takes to clear a scene or respond due to the fact that I am not trained in Law Enforcement.

Just my guess, I could be wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It seems odd to me that he had to go buy guns, I know people in military and police, they own guns, he once being a security guard didn't own any weapons?

All part of the plan? If he went out and legally bought guns, then the anti-gun types can claim more laws are needed. Perhaps there are more players in this than just the terrorist group. That this was a terrorist act, I don't think can be argued against any longer. However, that doesn't mean someone could not have a second goal for the event.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Stay safe while there! Ibor can get pretty busy, and with all that's happened, some caution isn't a bad idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
All the anomalies, feel free to add:

- shooter's Dad has serious ties to PTB
- shooter investigated three separate times by FBI
- shooter currently under surveillance by FBI informants for one year
- despite this, shooter gets guns
- shooter rents van but has car
- shooter's wife knew he scoped out Disney
- eye-witnesses claim more than one shooter
- shooter had a high kill rate for a single shooter
- shooter had been to the club 12 times

I noticed the vehicle myself - news report said they were searching a van, but the video showed them searching the back of a car.

There was mention, at the top of the hour, of a possible accomplice holding shut a door. No word since then on that, so seems like they are at least considering the possibility!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i live in fl and have friends in the LE community in Olando and I'm hearing they have a second suspect in custody under heavy guard at a local hospital. He is middle eastern decent and is critically injured. They are not talking about this but this comes from a very reliable source to me. I'll post more when I know.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

question being asked "why did it take 3 hours for swat team to storm the building and a few victims may have been shot by officers,,,,I sure hope that is not true

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Because it takes time to put all their ducks in a row.

Knowing how many people there are.

Knowing hot many shooters there are.

Building plans and the list goes on.

Just because swat gets called OTHER people make the call when to use them.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

thanks,guideedkill keep us posted,.......

thanks neo and broad...those are good reasons and I didn't realize some of the info......we will see what happens if there is a 2nd
person involved in this atrocity...
edit on 13-6-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

mass panic and confusion when an event like this happens,,,,,must be really difficult for everyone involved,,,,,,we will see what else comes out

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If true I hope it's to try to trace the chain of these people by not outing they know it's not a single person. Otherwise it's back to disinformation, possibly for an agenda.
edit on 6/13/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The second shooter thing has been bugging me since they were linked to the Hospital.

Do we have more than eyewitness
accounts ?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Same here man.

That is the scuttlebutt I am hearing.

I used to work with a guy that works for OPD currently.

No proof, just heard through a friend, that heard it through a friend, etc.
edit on 13-6-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here are the pictures from the vigil I went to that was held in Ybor City, Tampa. For those of you who aren't in the states or are unfamiliar with Florida, Tampa & Orlando are only about 50 minutes away from each other and the gay communities are very intertwined. A lot of people I talked to at this vigil had loved ones that were either there or, dare I say, were killed at club Pulse.

Every gay venue in Ybor was guarded with Homeland Security. I thanked them for their services.

edit: The humidity in FL is overwhelming right now so I decided to leave my Canon camera at home and just used my cell to snap these photos.
edit on 6/13/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

you are a caring person and I am glad you thanked homeland security for the protection...and thanks for posting the picsI...I put this in the other thread but I think I will put this youtube song here as well

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The SOB's who run ABC-7 TV News in Chicago are hoping for the death toll to go higher!

ABC-7 Anchor at 10pm: "Because several victims are in grave condition, it is possible we will have more than 49 deaths."

Now I understand why no-one ever attacks news media studios...but that's another thread for another day....

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

did they really come across like that? I know this is a difficult time and I wouldn't be surprised if some don't make it

...we saw the story of the one mom who got message from her son knowing that he was going to die....there was a mom on the tv today...her son very badly injured in and out of consciousness, they haven't told him yet that his friends are dead, he is not well enough to ask, but it is only a matter of time...

I am a mom I can even Imagine what these moms and family members are going through

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Reporting the horrible reality of the situation doesn't mean they support victims dying. That's just crazy. The media are the messengers and sometimes they have to share really awful stuff that they actually show up and cover. Don't blame the messengers. The hospital released the information that five victims are in "grave" condition this morning. It was posted by me, and now you, in this thread. That doesn't mean we are hoping they die for God's sake. Sigh. Be thankful America has a free press there asking the questions or we wouldn't have any answers...ever. Disclaimer: I have been a reporter in the past. They legitimately believe information should be shared with the public. Even when the public likes to blame the messenger. It's ranked as the worst job in America for a reason. But be glad there are those willing to do it for all the right reasons.
Night all. Be well and do good things.
Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I really never understood why people feel sorry or bad for whom they don't know or never met...i guess everybody has to play their role of caring.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

it is called empathy....... .. I am a mom...just imagining what those moms are going though...breaks my heart...no mom should have to go through something as horrible as that

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

did they really come across like that? I know this is a difficult time and I wouldn't be surprised if some don't make it

They're on TV, live, in front of a mike, on a news show.

They can't just sit there, they have to talk.

Sometimes it comes across wrong, but imagine yourself doing that job.

What would you say? You have to say something. You have to keep talking.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

it is called empathy....... .. I am a mom...just imagining what those moms are going though...breaks my heart...no mom should have to go through something as horrible as that

Death, is a part of the rebirth process, why have empathy?

Woman and children die every day from starvation, kid’s mothers and fathers are dying from artillery rounds and having 300 to 2000 pound bombs dropped on them every day some where around the world…do you have this empathy program for them or does your empathy program just have empathy for a selective group…just curios ?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I have a thread reply from you, and can't locate the comment. Can you repost?

Please keep us posted on that tip as well. Sounds interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join