It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
When a white guy murdered 9 black church goers in South Carolina, Obama, Hillary, and others blamed the South and the Confederate Flag. A Muslim Terrorists murders 50 innocent people because they are gay, and Obama, Hillary, and others blame....guns. Am I missing something here?

Bingo, sir.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

originally posted by: JimBielson
Snowflake syndrome when insults are returned.. Boo hoo

I realise that snowflake is meant to be an insult, but its just that it sounds like something a kindergarten kid would come out with.

Are you 5 and incapable of communicating in a rational manner?

Well return fire is indeed needed when you are insulted to begin with. I mean if you can't take the heat stay off the range. Then again, I know the left loves to toss out insults and when you do return fire they run to their save zones and scream bigot. I would say snowflake is a very good term for that..

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Indigo5

a snake.

Any electrician will quickly tell you that a plumber has no business doing wiring.
Plumbers use 'snakes' to clear drains.
Electricians use a 'fish' to pull wires.

Hell...I am no electrician, nor plumber...but have done a ton of both. I have an older home and am just handy enough to be better than the average DIY guy but slightly dangerous if I get over confident. Running conduit though? From new dedicated breaker in the box to outlet or switch...did that a dozen times...had old cloth and paper wires in the house. I replace it every chance I get.

And as far as "pulling wires"...I was never good at it...Surely a good electrician would be better than me, also $100 bucks just to walk through the door where I live. I make do with tools at hand and what brainpower I can muster and yes, call engineering and contractor friends for advise when I get stuck.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: JohnMandell

You do realize that there are liberals who also own guns? Yes?

No, we do not realize that liberals are gun owners too. They are the ones that want us to suffer the same fate of the 49 who were murdered. You liberals can keep your gun free zones.

It is nice how you ignore the original posters insult though and jump all over this poster. The original poster said Trump wanted to make America White again. Who has ever heard Trump say that?

Crickets..

A lesson on America: There are many people with Progressive/liberal views who also own guns.

You want to demonize Progressives/liberals who support equality and lgbt rights because you think they are unarmed?

Be very careful. America isn't as polarized as your mind apparently is.

Lock and load liberals exist, generally in every rural area of America. With the you vs me attitude demonstrated by pro gun activists plaguing the internet lately (not all but they sure are here), it's getting real hard to defend you.

Boo hoo? Really? Is that all you have? Do you need us to show you how to load that thing too?

Get over yourselves and stop fighting an imaginary war against your fellow Americans. This isn't an R vs D issue. You guys seem intent on painting it as one though, ensuring nobody votes for Trump who supports equality.

Signed, a lock and load liberal who isn't living in your false black and white world.

edit on 13-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

www.dailymail.co.uk... not-stop-attack-left-49-dead.html

the shooter considered disneyworld...well the downtown disney part where there is not metal detector or bag check...he and his wife scoped it out in April...he was seen a dozen times at the gay club....luckily he was refused the body armor which would have made this much worse.

he was spotted by other at Pulse at least 10 times always sitting in the corner by himself drinking
edit on 13-6-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'm watching this back and forth in this thread and quite frankly I'm disgusted. This wasn't just an attack against gays. Thus was far more than that and belittling it to some kind of hate crime. Above all us these people died in an attack on amarican citizens. We were warned by ISIS THEY WERE GOING TO ATTACK IN FLORIDA. The's people lost there lives because a Terrorist figured it was a good place to attack Amaricans and the same time send a message. Time for us to realize gay black white blue or green amarica was attacked. We can make all the guesses we like but he was blatantly clear in his 911 message before the attack he was doing this in the name of Islam. And he believed that ISIS was the correct interpretation of Islam.

Stop the nonsense this isn't about guns it isn't about attitudes towards gays and if they can buy a cake. Time for people to realize we are all Amaricans and an attack on one of us is an attack on all of us. How long and how many lives have to be lost as we are busy clouding the issue with nonsense. Wake up there is a group that hates the west and everything about it they don't like the fact we allow women to work and have equal rights. They don't like the fact you can be openly gay in the US and go to clubs or even marry. They don't like our religious tollerance allowing christians and Jews to to practice there religion.

Now I know this isn't all muslims and I'm tired of that defence as well. Of course it's not there is basically 3 different types of Muslims because there was 3 different stages in the life of mohammad. There was his political side there was his peaceful side and then there was his war side. Muslims can use any of these to decide what kind of muslim they choose to be and can still model there life after Mohammad as the koran required. Problem is we can't tell which stage of Mohammad life they are choosing to follow.

This is also especially tragic because we had an amarican traitor turn to the enemy and attack our citizens. Wake up people ideas can be dangerous and we need to realize we need to start taking thus threat seriously and stop trying to be politically correct. His coworkers actually were concerned enough to call the FBI. They warned them he made ststements in support of al quida and talked about killing blacks and gays. The FBI starts investigating and then he says well there just saying that because I'm muslim. And the FBI said whooo ok were sorry we bothered you we didn't know and end the investigation. WTF the FBI if they did there job we wouldn't be morning the death of 49 Amaricans.

OK I apologize really didn't mean to go into a rant but it's time we stand together instead of working so hard to separate ourselves.
edit on 6/13/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

I realise that snowflake is meant to be an insult, but its just that it sounds like something a kindergarten kid would come out with.

Not really. Most kindergartners would not make comparisons between immature liberal SJW's who clamber for 'individuality/diversity' and are derided for running away at the first sign of opposition (heat or they will melt, etc) and a snowflake. I have a son going into kindergarten. He would call those people 'wimps' or 'softies.'

Of course you just want to reply above to associate your debate opponent with a kindergartner. To each their own.

Are you 5 and incapable of communicating in a rational manner?

Yep, just like that.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

you have nothing to apologize for,...your post is spot on....this was a terrorist attack on americans ...and we are all americans....done by one of our own born on our soil (of parents who came here from that region).

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

the shooter considered disneyworld...well the downtown disney part where there is not metal detector or bag check...he and his wife scoped it out in April...he was seen a dozen times at the gay club....luckily he was refused the body armor which would have made this much worse.

he was spotted by other at Pulse at least 10 times always sitting in the corner by himself drinking

Wow. Thanks for sharing this information. It's a bit hard to even process. We have to stop hating each other. Thanks again and take care all...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
REPORT: Arrest expected soon of alleged accomplice in Orlando mass shooting...
Killer Omar visited club dozen times before massacre...

www.orlandosentinel.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So this guy had handlers, so to speak. He had been befriended by informants for the FBI for a year prior to the attack. Where have we heard that BS before? This is an absolute failure of the FBI, no two ways about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

the gofundme for the victims has set a record 2 million

and according to this link (is this true) he jumped up and down cheered the terrorists when 9/11 happened

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 13-6-2016 by research100 because: added new link

virgin airlines providing free fights for family members of the slain and injured
edit on 13-6-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Standing front and center right now at the vigil in Ybor City, Tampa.

There's about 2000 people here and it's amazing.

Edit: can't upload jpegs from my phone into the forum but will post later.
edit on 6/13/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All the anomalies, feel free to add:

- shooter's Dad has serious ties to PTB
- shooter investigated three separate times by FBI
- shooter currently under surveillance by FBI informants for one year
- despite this, shooter gets guns
- shooter rents van but has car
- shooter's wife knew he scoped out Disney
- eye-witnesses claim more than one shooter
- shooter had a high kill rate for a single shooter
- shooter had been to the club 12 times

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

coldvision...thanks for being there reporting in...glad you are there...for those of us who can't.......(((((((hugs)))))to all

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer
So this guy had handlers, so to speak. He had been befriended by informants for the FBI for a year prior to the attack. Where have we heard that BS before? This is an absolute failure of the FBI, no two ways about it.

Perfect timing to remove Comey to save Hillary!

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I do agree for the most part. I believe the intent was a mixture of both hate and terrorism. He was apparently raised into terrorist through patterns(his dad had supported the Taliban), which in turn likely influenced his "coming out" making him mroe and more violent. The Pulse club was an opportune place for him to carry out the attack.

° "shooter's wife knew he scoped out Disney"(as shared earlier-thanks)
He probably wouldn't have been able to attack due to security measures.

° He preyed on a place he was familiar with(one he knew where he could control the people better for mass effect-very sickening) as well as a lifestyle he was conflicted with.

edit on 13-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

I know every one is playing its mortal role but

Can we really include racially motivated killings that occured before the civil rights movement?

It kind of goes against Trumps lets make America white again movement.

Sure include the Kent States while we are at it.

Guess who the shooters were there?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

question being asked "why did it take 3 hours for swat team to storm the building and a few victims may have been shot by officers,,,,I sure hope that is not true

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Couple of people on the news now - one a former coworker, who claims the shooter was making bigoted remarks all of the time, and was so difficult the coworker uit, when he couldn't get a transfer. he also says the shooter was a very devout Muslim, praying several times a day.

The second person was a classmate, who reported that Mateen pretended to be a plane, and fell into his seat, over 9/11. Highly offensive behavior.

This guy was radical for a long time, it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join