It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was a Gnostic

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You do know this is Gnosisisfaith/ ././././Szarah in one of his dozens of personas?

This topic is old as he started it months ago but was banned and keeps popping up reposting the same old nonsense.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

He is using an IP mask or a VPN, the results of which are allowing him to come and sign up as a new ATS user. But the IP's he has been using summarily ban anyone logging in with the same IP he was banned under. I saw a user, who did nothing wrong, get banned who had been here for years automatically because this Poser used his IP to mask his wickedness.

It is to bad they don't have the capability to recognize when a user is using and IP mask. I guess because many like to use VPN's and that might be the problem.
edit on 12-6-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LenatasataneL
a reply to: Raggedyman

I mean, think about it. You're life is trashing any non Christian religion on the internet. You think you are a Jesus cop or something. That you can even think that a lone soul in this world is interested in your negative b.s. then you just don't have the ability to asses your own character.

You don't know much rather but you have no problem pretending.

Well I would suggest search the differences between Nazarene and Nazarite.
It's easy to bash me, this dumb little fundy with proof, go on shut me down with the proper explanations of the two words, link them and explain them
Or
You can just go on calling me names and shadow boxing

Challenge, Wikipedia, cut and past the two different explanations

Go on, or what, found out you were wrong, to unhumble to say you were wrong

Big surprise

I think you might be on your way to another banning gnosisfaith, yep, yet again and as usual you will lie, add another name, another account, be dishonest, be less than you claim to be, be what you claim I am and start another account in a place you are not welcome
Time to dust your shoes, leave

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Who is it I called a Satanic Christian and you are quite mad. I am debating it isn't my fault I happen to be right.

At least I have a greater purpose than finding a pawadan.

The scary thing is you think you are right and everyone else is broken on your own personal view
Scary because you think you are right and your sect, scary because there in no humility, just a fundamental arrogance and pride.
I have noted that with many Gnostics on this site, many hey AK

Jesus was from Nazarith, he was Called a Nazarene, Samson was a Nazarite, big difference.

Not that you would understand or know the difference, but go on bang away

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
He won't be back to this thread and will change his name yet again. Why do the mods allow it AND interact with him when they know who it is. I find it very alarming.

He isn't intelligent enough to change his sentence structure of child like reactions yet the mods can't. We can't say the mods are busy because they interact and help facilitate these threads. Do they want this to happen for some reason my mind can't comprehend? Help boost log ins and traffic for future investment? Either way they are helping create the downfall of ATS by diluting it with non debatable threads. It is infuriating really.

He's actully so dumb he has to use gnosis names. Using a normal name may help disguise his stupidity.Feel bad for the guy. Thinks he's the height of intelligence but can't adapt.

edit on 12-6-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

he is already register on the 10th whit anew account after I called him out. He is juggles a few ATS user accounts.

the sad thing is because of his IP masking, legitimate newcomers and even some long time members have been summarily banned because he used their IP address to mask his presence.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

he claimed in one of his threads under a name now banned that he had a 140IQ. While most of us have around 169, he is an idiot to think we can't tell who he is as he pops in around ATS.

For some reason he loves to stir up trouble here.

He has called me a Bible baby under three different Names now, and under this one now accuses me of being a Freemason, something I am not. though I admit at one time in my search I checked in out enough to get involved but soon after I left. Just wasn't for me.
edit on 12-6-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I am enjoying all of you pretending to know things that you definitely don't. I would enjoy a discussion but it seems that the only goal anyone has is to talk trash.

It is as simple as this for you who don't know yet think you do.

Jesus was a Nazarene

The Nazarenes were declared Gnostic heretics. So that makes Jesus a Gnostic according to the Church.

I always knew he was a Gnostic. I am just happy that it is documented.

Ragmanny:. You are not a scholar, you don't know what you are talking about 99.9999% of the time. Nothing you say is ever positive or accurate and a Nazirite was definitely an early Nazarene. You are the one who has never researched a thing. You have people tell you and adopt their opinion.

Nozrim is the Hebrew word for Nazirite, Nazarene and Christian.

And it is not even important to the fact that Jesus was a Nazarene Gnostic. In any way.

Chr0naut, unfortunately you have proclaimed a falsehood as something you knew for a fact. While being wrong is normal, it is not honorable to state as fact that which is not.

You assert that you know the beginning of the Ebionim movement but again you were wrong. It is not honorable to pretend to know something if you don't. Especially just to make your opinion appear correct.

And Googling until you find the website that agrees with you and repeating what you read 5 minutes ago does not make you a scholar. You are using tactics, and the truth needs no tactics. It is better to not know than to fake knowing.

I have been patient with you, but I will no longer involve myself with dishonesty of any kind so either stop trying to pass off your opinion as knowledge and all of your tactics that I have figured out or I can't converse with you. Opinions are opinions, knowledge is knowledge and has evidence.

The best thing about being completely honest is that you never have to worry about being wrong. Because you just say " I think" not " I know."

But if you stop, I hold no grudges.
edit on 12-6-2016 by LenatasataneL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You're scared?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If only Gnostic Jesus were around today to see what people act like while playing Christian.

I imagine he would say:

" Of course I am Gnostic, I know God. I tried to tell you about him but you treated me as a human sacrifice so you can get away with being a sinner with much hate in your heart for anything you don't understand."

" And while I am here could the adults of ATS act like it and stop talking about off topic matters like you have absolutely nothing better to do than make up lies about someone you disagree with. It is really weird."

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You're scared?

Jesus was a Jew no doubt, the issue is Jesus touched dead body's, Nazarites were forbidden to touch anything dead, now you can be the ultimate clever person you claim to be and explain why I am wrong or you can simply admit you are wrong

I am scared?
Why, what have I to lose, I have been wrong on many things in the past.
I have made no statement, just explained one of the rules of Nazarite's, remaining clean from dead corpses, Jesus touched the dead as recorded

I am saying that Christ was not a Nazarite based on His actions

Your best response it to ask me if I am scared, how does that deal with the issue or answer my question

You do know Jesus was also recorded drinking wine, Nazarites are not to drink wine, want some more problems to contend with, show why your reasoning is false

I am sure others can see your error now at the very least, even if you can't
edit on 12-6-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

You're scared?

Jesus was a Jew no doubt, the issue is Jesus touched dead body's, Nazarites were forbidden to touch anything dead, now you can be the ultimate clever person you claim to be and explain why I am wrong or you can simply admit you are wrong

I am scared?
Why, what have I to lose, I have been wrong on many things in the past.
I have made no statement, just explained one of the rules of Nazarite's, remaining clean from dead corpses, Jesus touched the dead as recorded

I am saying that Christ was not a Nazarite based on His actions

Your best response it to ask me if I am scared, how does that deal with the issue or answer my question

You do know Jesus was also recorded drinking wine, Nazarites are not to drink wine, want some more problems to contend with, show why your reasoning is false

I am sure others can see your error now at the very least, even if you can't

I am just going to be honest rags, to me personally you are someone who is hilarious and that you think so highly of yourself is mind boggling.

But I am saying you are wrong. You ARE wrong. Since you have no desire to be anything but an instigator pretending to be knowledgeable, I will just say that you really need to examine your attitude and ask yourself if you are ever going to learn to live with not knowing God or that he even exists so you can cease your endless claims of knowing the truth when nobody does.

But you are wrong. Only when you use words though JK.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Gnostic Jesus still loves everyone and wants you to know that the Roman Church, not the Nazarenes, are the real heretics.

Peace be unto Christ. And all the prophets from Adam to Zoroaster to Jesus the Christ and the great Muhammad.

I ask the blessed Holy Spirit Sophia to bless everyone.

Long live the light

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LenatasataneL

Ok so I am wrong, just seems like you fail on explaining why and where I am wrong, dead bodies and drinking wine are now acceptable for Nasarites because you say

be sure of this, I don't know the truth, I an not special, clever , have any secret knowledge or a high IQ , I see this world through a glass darkly,

I can see this much by recorded history, Jesus does not act like a Nazarite that's for sure and you can't explain why my questiona and explanations are wrong so you try and chop off my tail

Makes you look silly I am afraid, go after the ball not the player

I think most people who attack the individual look insecure, are you insecure gnosisfaith, are you trying to avert our attention towards the Catholic Church and not your thread
Do you speak for all Gnostics, do you hate all Catholics, why even bring them up.
I know many Catholics love and serve God
Don't create hate, it's beneath even Gnostics I am sure
edit on 12-6-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Also Jesus being a Gnostic explains the intellectual supremecy of the many different Egyptian and Syrian Christian Gnostics who were so feared by the Romans. Ancient politics, propaganda and massacre.

The "Gnostics" were pacifist and never attacked a person but would debate doctrine at the most.

They were just better morally, intellectually and didn't discourage exploration and questioning something if it seemed wrong or stupid.

Jesus liked them. God kept safe their scripture from the Catholic Church for 1500 or so years. A modern miracle.

Again with the Ebionim/Nozrim/Zadikim of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Y'all just can't see the signs.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The greatest Gospel of all time is the Gospel of Thomas. Over 100 quotes from Jesus for the faithful and capable.

And the decision to parody Yahweh as the demiurge who is comically inept and can't do anything good or right because he is just totally inept and thinks he creates what his Mother or the Savior create from above because he can't do it in ingenious.

If you choose to worship the demiurge makes no difference to me. But I see him as the villain of the Bible and why we needed Jesus.

It is not that I think God is evil, just the Biblical character of Yahweh. I see the beauty in pointing to folly and appreciate the idea.

To each their own god I say.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here is the Dead Sea Scrolls, I own the book but I will provide a link to where it talks about the Ebionites.

Hymns to the Poor

There are more mentions and they are definitely a sect.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net is hardly an academically credible site. Neither is sacred-texts.com. They do have some valid data, but they intersperse it with a lot of unsubstantiated opinion.

None the less, in the fragments the bibliotecapleyades page quotes the word only appears once and talks of "the poor one" (ebion) which is singular, not a group.

Actually, the textual fragments 4Q434 and 4Q436 are not titled "Hymns of the Poor" at all. They are parts of a collection of hymns called "Barkhi Nafshi" (which means "Bless Oh My Soul"). These hymns have a common theme of deliverance from evil thoughts. If you recall, coveting the wealth and goods of others was clearly defined as against the law (sin) in Exodus 20:17.

The Qumran community were monastic, separated from society and do not appear to put value upon wealth. That much is plain in the DSS. To take it further than that is placing inference upon the actual content of the text. They had little money - they were poor. They were not 'the secret society of those that have little money'. The majority of people alive at any time through human history weren't rich or middle class, they were poor. Often crushingly so. There was/is nothing particularly remarkable about being poor.

The DSS were also hundreds of years BEFORE Jesus was born and so to equate the Qumran community with a Jewish sect that followed Jesus (the Ebionites) from 200 years AFTER Jesus is just way out of place.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

He certainly did have a great following among the "Gnostics" and I am glad that the Church declared him a Gnostic because that is the real Jesus and it is good it is true. Retroactive or not if the Nazarenes and Ebionites were Gnostic then the Apostolic Church was too and I am following the true religion of Jesus.

So if anyone faults me I become the persecuted one. It's a virtue.
edit on 12-6-2016 by LenatasataneL because: Mazzadekeus Achemoth Raziel

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
But the most noble thing about Gnostics were their attitude of equal status of women.

And the return of the Goddess was another admirable quality. Women were the givers of life and deserved to be treated as goddesses, and in the writings we have today it is clear that they were.

Gnostic ambition is the greatest height of Faith.

Let the Holy Spirit Sophia bless everyone and bring an end to all hate.

Pronounce the blessings!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The Nazarenes were declared Gnostic heretics. So that makes Jesus a Gnostic according to the Church.

Where ever were the Nazarines declared to be Gnostic heretics by the Church?

You appear to be so confused about what is real and what you just made up.

I'll state it again: You are making wild inferences from very little data. It may seem that you have some special knowledge to you but the up-front, unambiguous message from the very texts you quote (such as the Bible) speak against your beliefs.

The way documentation works is that the primary message of the document is what it is about. Alternate and hidden meanings may exist but if they disagree with the primary plain message, they CANNOT be correct.

As an example, if you were to assume that documents such as the road code had alternate meanings, you would end up breaking the law and may well endanger yourself and others. This is how important the primary, in-your-face, unambiguous meanings are, when compared to 'deep inferential truths' that are not actually stated.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join