It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump warns Obama about campaigning for Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

"We have a president that doesn't know what the hell he's doing, folks," Trump said. "I hear he's going to take a lot of time, during our time, when he's supposed to be looking at trade and the military and all of these things, and he's going to campaign for Crooked Hillary."

"You know what? That's OK. That's OK," Trump said before then issuing a veiled threat to the president. "Because if he does that, we're allowed to say things about him that normally we wouldn't bring up. Remember when Bill started campaigning?"

That was a reference to Trump's willingness to attack Clinton by alleging sexual misconduct on the part of her husband, former President Clinton, in ways that go beyond the usual political back and forth.
LINK

I realize that "political theater" is an old term. However, this presidential race is looking like a literal soap opera. Why are the candidates seemingly spending most of their time talking about each other (and the other political party) while mostly ignoring the important issues?

I know presidential elections have always had some of that. However, it seems to be what the entire race is about now.

On personal note, this is the daily soap opera I follow. That's how I look at it.
edit on 11-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Trump is right. Obama is now fair game.

Remember...Now it's not just the candidates"spending most of their time talking about each other (and the other political party) while ignoring the important issues"...As your thread points out...Obama is planning on doing just that.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

This guy Trump reminds me of the Joker from Tim Burton's Batman.

"This town needs an enema!"

Deadbeat Don is goin down. Too bad we'll end up with a much worse choice.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The take-away here, which Trump has revealed, is that elections no longer depend on how a person will lead. The great irony is that all the crap about Trump not being an acceptable leader goes completely against what has been driving politics for decades. If we were electing leaders for the past few decades we wouldn't be where we are now.

Even meth addicts understand the idea of simple finances. You can't spend more than you have. Somehow these degenerate power addicts in politics have been elected over and over. Like any addict they fuel the addiction by stealing from the working class.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Obama the antiChrist has always been fair game. The proof is right here on ATS in 1Ks of threads.

On the extreme outside Trump gets elected....he's fair game as well! And being a big Pu**y like Gov. Gary J called him...he'll punk out to the GOP neocons.

alibertarianfuture.com...
edit on 11-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

This whole election is basically Jack Nicholson's Joker vs. Heath Ledger's Joker.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

All politicians ignore the major issues.

They have spent decades creating them, it gives them something to campaign against.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

So true.
And Bernie is The Penguin and Gary Johnson is actually Batman.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Right. Like comments about President Obama have supposedly been "off the table." I could laugh from now until the election.

Donald J. Trump has bitten off more than he can chew. He's starting to show more of the 70 year old spoiled brat he is every day.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
One of the reasons why i support trump to the fullest.

No more thinly veiled corruption. Just expose everything...expose everything.

Trump for Prez.

edit on 11-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The take-away here, which Trump has revealed, is that elections no longer depend on how a person will lead. The great irony is that all the crap about Trump not being an acceptable leader goes completely against what has been driving politics for decades. If we were electing leaders for the past few decades we wouldn't be where we are now.

Even meth addicts understand the idea of simple finances. You can't spend more than you have. Somehow these degenerate power addicts in politics have been elected over and over. Like any addict they fuel the addiction by stealing from the working class.

politics is an addictive drug that if you play the game and enter the arena and get nominated, well, the "drug" is commonly known as "retirement benefits", that even the GI Joe doesn't qualify for after serving 4 years in the military.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When hasn't Obama been fair game? He's the President — that makes him fair game automatically just like any other politician or for that matter, candidate. If he's got something on Obama, he should just come out with it. So far he's 0 for 1 with that birth certificate debacle.

This is probably a difficult concept for Queen Trump, special snowflake, to fully comprehend as he feels that any criticism or scrutiny is "unfair" and "mistreatment."

To me, it looks like he is afraid and bluffing. At least he didn't threaten to "spill the beans" again.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All politicians ignore the major issues.

They have spent decades creating them, it gives them something to campaign against.

Wow! I thought is was impossible to be reborn again with wisdom.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"I've got a monsta in this box, I weally do! If you make me mad, I'm gonna release it on all of yooooo!"

Too bad this time he's not referring to his genitals.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

ummmm
now I understand
Isn't it past bed time?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Just expose everything...expose everything.

You mean like how he paid off Florida’s Attorney General, Pam Bondi to drop the case against "Trump University?"

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Trump has a good point.

The president of our country should be running the country. There are a lot of things that need to be done. We are not paying taxes for his salary for him to go campaigning for another candidate. But I'm sure he does not care, as he would rather be playing golf than running the country any way. He is just biding his time now until he is done.

I think the fact that the president of our country has endorsed a candidate under investigation by the FBI is shameful. But then campaigning for that candidate is just absurd.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

This guy Trump reminds me of the Joker from Tim Burton's Batman.

"This town needs an enema!"

I love it. Stick the party blower in Trump's mouth and that's a freakin' campaign slogan.

Most of the "important issues" are just recycled divisive arguments used to stimulate emotional attachment to candidates in order to divert attention from an intrusion upon the masses more uncomfortable than an enema, but along the same mechanics. I simplify my vote by asking,"Which candidate has the least to gain/lose by being elected?"

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Now now...enough with the fixations on Hillary's monster box and Donald's genitals.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Gryphon66

ummmm
now I understand
Isn't it past bed time?

Feel free anytime you get sleepy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join