It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inter-species Empathy who knew??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yes we have heard tales of Dolphins coming to the rescue of drowning ppl, and dogs are great aka man's best friend , although Iam a cat man myself, but in the vid above, we saw animals that should be taking advantage of a potential food source actually giving a helpful hand , this vid is necessarily a feel good vid and makes you wonder about the so-called lower species or dumb animals.
edit on 11-6-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The one where the cat was trying to wake the other cat up and then just layed down next to it when it knew he/she was gone got me pretty bad. Tears in my eyes from that part.

To think, some people believe animals don't have souls or are less alive than we are. This video is more proof that that idea is stupid.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I made it 3:14 mins in... the bear.
Just my personal experience. Animals, whether you are uncomfortable with them or not. Animals have compassion. With the very few humans I've seen exhibit the same survival instincts.
😊I hope somebody sees this and will give a little Random Act of Kindness..😇
edit on 11-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

I started to watch with confusion as to cry.. but I quit. Then I saw the title of the video and a challenge not too...
God as a human I suck. 😑
edit on 11-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Love the videos and stories of this. It reflects that nature isn't the big bad beast, all the time, that many may assume it is. Rather it works in unison. To say namely with the animals who are far more intelligent and emotional then they are given credit by in science.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The cats got to me , too.

My cat has done the same to me those times when I have been ill or in pain.

They say cats are aloof and/or indifferent, but it's not true.

They respect us too much to intrude, as they expect us to respect them. But for those they accept as kindred, they show care and empathy beyond expectation.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Poor pup

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I hate when people cannot comprehend that animals have feelings. Of course they do! Wonderful vid that reminds people of this! Thank you!

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I couldnt watch past the puppy guarding his friend.

I love animals. All animals.

And I know they understand survival, love, and grieving. I have seen it all and it either warms my heart, or smashes it to bits.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

This video really breathtaking and life changing. I KNEW it! Thanks for posting it.

Blue Wolf

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Beautiful video S&F for such a good way to start the day with hope. In the past through such an ignorant lack of understanding animals have been sold short. But as we are what only a few points above a chicken in the dna list, they clearly had compassion well before we even arrived.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

That biblical/religious teaching always pi--ed me off even when a small kid because if God created the world, then he also loved and created the animals, etc etc. I believe the planet has a soul which permeates into everything on it.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

You are right, I suspect a lot of us had to cut it short because of the emotions those acts of kindness brought out in us and we became overwhelmed.

When we first got Clarissa we also had a beautiful cat called Muppett who sadly was very ill and eventually we had to have her put down, Whilst we were waiting for the test results, little Clarissa struggled to get onto our bed where Muppett spent her last days. She had to struggle up the cushion steps we had put for Muppett because she was so small. But I watched her appear to me to ask Muppett for permission to come onto the bed and slowly to draw closer to Muppett. After that, Clarissa spent most of the last few days up on the bed right next to Muppett. We cried over that then and we still shed the odd tear, especially as Clarissa is now getting old herself.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Love is .....

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

That biblical/religious teaching always pi--ed me off even when a small kid because if God created the world, then he also loved and created the animals, etc etc. I believe the planet has a soul which permeates into everything on it.

He makes it clear even a bird dropping dead is noted by him, he loves all of the creatures. The world today is corrupt.

Proverbs 12:10: “The godly are concerned for the welfare of their animals, but even the kindness of the wicked is cruel.”

We kindly lock birds in cages so we can feed them, "kindly' care for our creatures to use them for whatever pleases us.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Cat person here too. I always said if I could find a good man who loves cats the rest of my life would be close to perfect. Life's gettin' shorter, but with a guy actually admitting to being a "cat guy" out there maybe there's still hope!
😸

Beautiful clip, but so heartbreaking at the same time with the sad kitty and his mate and the poor little pup seemingly calling for help for his friend. Of course animals have hearts and love for each other and I despise it when people can't or won't recognize that. Sometimes in watching a video like this it's like you're seeing a soul that will return as a person, or was one learning a lesson to be carried back....

new topics

top topics

join