It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a strange UFO encounter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

I don't know anything about hypnotic regression. And I'm the type of person who'll avoid doctors and stuff like that unless I'm at the end of my rope... and desperate for help. I will actually have to change that later... because of my poor health conditions(I have an auto-immune disorder now). But right now I'm not there yet. Too busy with school and work and trying to figure out how I will afford my life.

a reply to: Jonjonj

Thank you so much for those links. They're very entertaining.

a reply to: visitedbythem

Yeah, one of the things about emotions is... they're always in motion. It's even part of the word. E-motion. So they don't stick around. BUT! They can leave lasting impressions on your mind and psyche. In fact, the more emotional a situation, the more securely your brain stores the memory/information. Heightened emotion is like a red flag to your brain saying, "this thing that is happening is REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOUR SURVIVAL so you should remember it," so that's interesting to note.

As for me, don't worry. My emotions come and go too, and maybe they've left lasting hurtful impressions, it's true... but I've survived this long with it all. Of course not without the help of advanced technology, accumulated knowledge, and government aid though. I'm thoroughly trapped in the system. I'm not complaining about it though, cause living... it's better than dying, isn't it? And I have plumbing and clean clothes and food and the internet and air conditioning and heating and health insurance, which is all pretty amazing.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Stripping all the after thoughts and wonderment and just focusing on what you saw I would not say that it was "strange" but rather typical!

Everybody says, "Oh if I saw one I would..." and seriously all those thoughts go out the window. When in the moment all you care about is seeing what you know just should not be. Quiet, hovering, large, triangle/diamond shaped, the red/white lights (on back?), where there lights below (on the underside of the craft)? Most encounters, at least with the triangles, depict round (actually torus) shaped lights below at the corners.

The interaction is interesting too. My sighting was just that: Look! Look what we can do! As opposed to an interaction.

My guess is humans in fancy craft showing off! They have some tech so you cannot take a picture of one. And (pure speculation) there is tech that one would be considered "psychic" in nature. But we would never know. Did you see it fly away? One last strange question. Have you caught a twinkle or sparkle out of the corner of your eye up in the sky (usually at night)?

Cool sighting! Way to keep your senses and trust yourself and your feelings.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

don't let such stuff accumulate in the back of your mind, just because you can deal with it later. sure you can. but the system we all depend on in one way or another, will fail one day, only to be replaced with another. in the meantime, everyone will struggle.

and in that day you'll need to be able to focus on the future, not on the past.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

My apologies to both you and jedi_hamster for acting like an asshole. I am glad the links were useful though. Put it down to a bad day?

edit on 16-8-2016 by Jonjonj because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience, geezlouise.

I've had a lifetime of experiences myself and find yours and your ideas about it quite interesting. There's def more than meets the eye when it comes to this sort of thing. I do think there are non-human intelligences interacting with us. I also think that there are human intelligences using this as a cover for many reasons. I also think that a lot of these humans and non-humans are working together.

None of them are telling anyone the whole story, which makes sorting out who's doing what to who and why all the more difficult. I'm not sure about the idea of giving anyone permission, but I know you're spot on about our innate power and agency. This is precisely what the whole lot of 'em don't want us to figure out.

Never surrender!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join