It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky and strange stories of ATS members sharing thread!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

that was fantastic! did your friends dad say what he thought it could have been? have you got any ideas yourself?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Driving home early one morning, i entered a park by my house (c-nj). I asked my friend who was sitting in the passanger seat if he saw something moving twords the wooded area in front of us. He did not. I saw something running, coukd have been a dear, but for some reason i backed up and flashed my brights. Nothing! I wondered still and reached in my glovebox and grabbed a flashlight. It is pitch black and about 3 am. I turn on the light and point it in the direction i saw this thin run twords. I didnt have to move it an inch, starring back at us, not the car but us, our eyes were two yellow eyes which were aboyt 3" in diameter and both on the front of the face( like a predators)! I saw a silhouette of a humanoid figure but much stronger and much larger prob 8' in height. This thing was squatted as if it were taking a dump in the woods. We starred at it for 10 secs, maybee, then took off. This was about 10years ago. Last month i saw the yellow eyes again but this time it was as if they were laying flat on the ground no dimention to them. I was smoking out of my second story window and i saw them about 40' away. They stayed there for hours at least 3 🚬 were smoked then i went to bed and it was gone in the light of day. Funny thing is. I remember asking /thinking a few days earlier i woykd like to see something strange /suppernatural again.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Ok, I am going to contribute to this great thread.

This happened when I was about 19 i think, in the house where I grew up. I was sitting on the couch in the living room, reading a book, and waiting for my parents to return home from church one sunday afternoon. It was a sunny day, as I recall, and I was alone in the house.

Suddenly I heard my parents outside the house, talking, and walking up the stairs to our front door. Then they opened the door, and then inexplicably, the house went totally silent.

I remember being puzzled, but not especially alarmed by this, which I guess is also a bit strange. So, I got up and went out into the hall to see if there was anyone there, but there was no one. This, of course, was very strange. I even looked outside, but there was nobody there at all. The house is in a pretty rural area, so the nearest house is some distance away. The road was also quite empty.

When I got back to the living room I looked out, and now I could see my parents coming down the road towards our house. When they were finally outside and coming inside, they proceeded to make the exact same sequence of sounds that I had heard earlier, only this time, the sounds didn't stop when they got in, like they had the first time.

I will never forget it, and I have no logical explanation of how I could hear the sounds that my parents would make later, a full couple of minutes before they actually would be able to produce them.

I told them the whole story when they got in, and we shared some puzzled looks.
The experience was very strange, but not in the least scary for some reason. I guess the sounds were so familiar, in a way, that they did not scare me.

BT

This sounds very much like a future time slip. Audio only, but usually people have visual impressions as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: SBMcG

that was fantastic! did your friends dad say what he thought it could have been? have you got any ideas yourself?

He described it as a person -- presumably a human person, lol. The only physical description I recall was he said that the "thing" was dressed like an undertaker, whatever that means.

I was asleep when my friend's dad saw whatever he saw, and it was 8 or 9 years later when we first spoke about it again. I have no idea what it was.

That part of the southern California desert was full of weirdos doing god-knows-what back then. It was the end of the hippy era and there were some very strange things going on out there. One of my dad's best friends at the time was a Police Lt. and he swore that there were Satanic cults living out in those parts. We were constantly hearing weird stuff like that.

Sadly, I had a falling out with my friend during my college years and I lost contact with him and his family.

Bottom line -- I don't get spooked easily. But to this day, when I think about that experience, it always leaves me feeling a little unsettled to say the least.

RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you all for this terrific thread. After a beat down scrolling through political post after political post (not even conspiracies, just people complaining) I stumble upon this breath of fresh, spooky air. I don't really have any similar experiences to relate, but I hope more people find this thread and add their experiences. A really enjoyable read.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

i know, theres been some brilliant stories, i'll still keep my eye out on this thread.

Same here - never know when another cool one will come along!!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TundraThunda328

Fascinating!! Scary, too, to some degree. Sasquatch?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join