It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spooky and strange stories of ATS members sharing thread!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That was the only possible gremlin I’d seen.
Freaky at how your daughter saw the whatever-it-was peeking over the video chat.
Sidenote: dig that term “whatever-it-was”

A long ago, my friend got me a job (place not mentioned, for privacy reasons). This is one of the odd things that happened my first day there.

I arrived to work early and got a relaxing, but eerie feeling. I but dismissed it, figuring it was just in my head. Once the place opened up, again I sensed something, but dismissed it. As the morning went on, I noticed there was a corner with no light and whenever I was close to it, I got chills with goosebumps and hairs that up on my arms. Bah... psyching myself out.

At lunchtime, everyone left and I stayed back at the workplace, as I didn't know anyone. Okay, really, I forgot money! Hahaha! The place was dimly lit and I sat towards the middle of a open area to relax and see if I could tune in on what I was sensing, if anything at all. The wall of the building was black and smooth, except for one area in that “corner” which was all bubbly and distorted; it started about 4 feet up from the floor & the distorted area was about 7’ x 3.5’. I went to run my hands over this area, but got a very cold feeling before touching that part of the wall. I tried again and from inside the wall, I vaguely heard a male voice saying,”Help me! Help me!” Then, it wouldn’t stop. Head trip…

When the crew returned from lunch, my buddy called a small meeting in which I was to be the speaker… eh? He mentioned that he told them beforehand to not tell me anything about the place. Now, I was asked me tell them if I had sensed anything. I told them of several things I sensed, one being the corner’s disrupted area and what I’d heard. They looked a bit shocked; my buddy laughed and said– I knew you would sense things here! I also pointed out some areas that they were not familiar with.

The corner. They explained the place was built in the 1920's, which they said was long before modern construction safety, in which the walls were made by having two large pieces of wood, filling the space in with rocks, then pouring concrete between then the slats. My co-workers said as far as they knew, once the concrete started pouring, they didn’t know if there was a way to stop the flow. If someone fell in, they were buried alive. Rumor had it that in the corner where the wall is disrupted, a man was buried alive.

I’ve read varying sources about why the wall could’ve been disrupted; some sources support the case of a person buried in the wall and other sources disagree. However, that corner spot is the only place in the whole place where there is disrupted concrete. Still, maybe a coincidence. A bit of support that something happened in that corner is that upon during building and completion of the place being built, many photographs were taken with the construction crew laughing & smiling & posing in every photograph. Except the one corner. There was only one photograph of that corner. It is a lone photo with nobody in it; they felt it was done as a memorial to the man that was buried alive in the corner.

There were a lot of interesting experiences (mine & from others) at that workplace.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
1 always sensed there was more to this reality, and once I "encountered" ATS some of the things sensed seem to of attracted somehow.
As if there ARE ALIENS OR ANGELS and their counterparts are somehow linked here...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I feel like something attached itself to me for about 5 years. Between '02 and '07. This was the first episode. I moved into a house out in the country on the Neches river in east Texas. The house was brand new so no history, but who knows about the land.
From the day I moved in til the day I moved out, about 3 months later, I had a hard time sleeping in my room. I was working construction at the time so had to be up early, therefore going to bed early. Every night, and I mean every single night, I would wake up at 2 am. I would look around the room and then go back to sleep. Nothing spooky but kind of weird. About a week before I moved out, I woke up at 2, like normal, and there was somebody standing next to my bed facing away from me. In my half asleep thought pattern, I thought it was a friend of mine who lived about 30 miles away. I was confused as to why he would have driven to my house and come into my room so I asked, "what are you doing?" He didn't answer but started walking away from me.
At this point I started really waking up and propped up on my left elbow and said "Daniel, what are you doing in my room?" It was about 8 feet away from my bed and it turned to the right. I looked closely at it and it was ME! I was looking at a profile of me. It was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans; the same thing I wore to work everyday. It walked toward the bedroom door, paying no attention to me, and vanished. I didn't blink. No puff of smoke. Just gone.
I spent the next 3 hours playing solitaire with my back to the wall.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
There are good stories on this thread,better than all the negative stuff in the news these days .If anyone has things in their homes that go bump in the night it might be worth putting up a pentagram and an ankh to ward them off,works for me .(you need to put both items together, not in different places).

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So I decided to live with my biological father back in 2012 and after I moved in, my sister told me the house was haunted and they had been experiencing these things. I wouldn't call myself a non believer, I just like to be in denial until something convinces me. But apparently, these things happened when my fathers neighbor (an old white lady) died in the apartment next door. He said that she wasn't too fond of my father and what he experienced in his room surely did support his claims. He said that one day, he saw her standing in his doorway and he just stared at her. He also doesn't sit on his bed with his feet down. He brings them up to the bed because she had grabbed them one time. My sister said they were downstairs and saw one of her hair brushes thrown down the stairs when no one was upstairs. I believed them 100%.

The place is a very small apartment. It is two floors and only has 2 bedrooms on the second floor. When I moved in, I was alone all day until about 8 PM when my sister came home. Every second I was in that house, felt draining. It felt like there was a strong presence. I had never felt this before so it was easy to distinguish. I would be in the middle of cleaning, and find myself turning around quickly because I felt someone right behind me. I would be alone in the house and close the room doors, go downstairs, and then come back upstairs and all the room doors would be opened. This happened countless times. Anyways, it was late at night, everyone was awake but in the living room on the first floor. No one was in the second, and I was sitting on the stairs right next to the kitchen. Next to me, there was a little coffee table and a big plant on top. It was perched right by the stairs so I was basically next to the plant. I wasn't touching it. I was on the phone speaking with a friend when I witnessed the entire plant turn. I get goosebumps just typing this. It did a whole 180 degree turn right in front of my eyes. I remember just watching the leaves turn with it and continue to move and I froze. I went downstairs to see if anyone was playing a joke on me, and they were too far. There was no way. Then, a few nights later, I was sleeping in my sisters bedroom at night. Or trying to. I have never struggled so hard with sleeping until I got to this apartment. I finally fell asleep and woke up to see a dark shadowy figure flow by the door and vanish. I froze once again. I put my whole head under the blanket. I couldn't sleep. I spent some time losing sleep, and then during the day, I would catch up on sleep cause I felt safer because of the daytime. Well, one day I went to my fathers room to catch up on sleep. I rested my eyes at about 10 AM on a Saturday morning and while I am sleeping, I feel someone play with my hair. Just tug on a few strands softly. I immediately tried to wake up but a force was holding me down, my eyes were shut and they wouldn't open. I knew it was real, and I knew it was this lady. I continued to fight to wake up and she continued to play with my hair for a few minutes. Then, I felt her presence come over me and I felt her breathing on my forehead. (I can't tell you how many chills I am getting just typing this) She was breathing on me for a few more minutes. I was fighting so hard to get up and open my eyes. I finally was able to wake up and half of my body jolted upwards into a sitting position and i gripped my neck as if I was being choked. I couldn't breathe. I stormed out of the house and I moved out a few days later. I was only there for a month. It's crazy how much activity was going on in there and how much activity I experienced, in just 1 month.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I used to get sleep paralysis quite often as a child but rarely get it now with old age.

I remember reading once on the wikipedia page about it, wondering what caused my sleep paralysis.. and then I noticed something VERY odd on the wiki page. It noted that prominent 'black figures' were commonly seen with sleep paralysis but it was simply hallucinations that were common sights with the phenomena... bull#!

I kept seeing these black figures about half the time I would get sleep paralysis. Never understood who or what they were. Entities of some sort.

I also used to astral project uncontrollably when I was a child as well... it was simply fantastic to do so and I'll never forget the places I traveled.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldme

Well, she never would say what it looked like, so I have to call it something.

That wall at your workplace....wild! I think, if I owned a place like that, I'd have the wall torn down to check. If someone did die there, they deserve a proper burial. Wild that no one would tell you, and they went off and left you there!!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
1 always sensed there was more to this reality, and once I "encountered" ATS some of the things sensed seem to of attracted somehow.
As if there ARE ALIENS OR ANGELS and their counterparts are somehow linked here...

Can you elaborate on the term "counterparts"?

More to things, I can well understand! Always felt that way, and plenty of weirdness to back that up, over the years!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: twistedbrother
I feel like something attached itself to me for about 5 years. Between '02 and '07. This was the first episode. I moved into a house out in the country on the Neches river in east Texas. The house was brand new so no history, but who knows about the land.
*snip*
At this point I started really waking up and propped up on my left elbow and said "Daniel, what are you doing in my room?" It was about 8 feet away from my bed and it turned to the right. I looked closely at it and it was ME! I was looking at a profile of me. It was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans; the same thing I wore to work everyday. It walked toward the bedroom door, paying no attention to me, and vanished. I didn't blink. No puff of smoke. Just gone.
I spent the next 3 hours playing solitaire with my back to the wall.

Another doppelganger story!!! I swear, these seem to be more common. I would have freaked!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: morgankesh62
There are good stories on this thread,better than all the negative stuff in the news these days .If anyone has things in their homes that go bump in the night it might be worth putting up a pentagram and an ankh to ward them off,works for me .(you need to put both items together, not in different places).

They are a nice change of pace, eh?

Why those particular symbols? I prefer just ordering whatever out. Seems to be effective. That, and a hubby that's apparently a bane to the things! Never anything around him; I love that!!!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Adrianita14

So I decided to live with my biological father back in 2012 and after I moved in, my sister told me the house was haunted and they had been experiencing these things. I wouldn't call myself a non believer, I just like to be in denial until something convinces me. But apparently, these things happened when my fathers neighbor (an old white lady) died in the apartment next door. He said that she wasn't too fond of my father and what he experienced in his room surely did support his claims. He said that one day, he saw her standing in his doorway and he just stared at her. He also doesn't sit on his bed with his feet down. He brings them up to the bed because she had grabbed them one time. My sister said they were downstairs and saw one of her hair brushes thrown down the stairs when no one was upstairs. I believed them 100%.

*snip*

Oh, that place sounds creepy!! A plant turning, eh......interesting!

Place we lived with the parents when i was in HS was interesting, now and then. Once, I saw a white shape, really shapeless something, going past my door at night, when everyone else was in bed asleep (I checked). My mom had a LOT of plants. One that was hanging in the entryway would move now and then, with no drafts, and would seem to grab at people, even when it shouldn't have been able to reach them. We dubbed it the "Monster" plant. Found out later the species was something called a "monstera" plant! Freaky!!

Stuff wold be moved now and then as well, and there was sometimes a feeling of being watched.

Your old lady ghost sounds like one a relative once had; they claimed it was an "old woman", and "she" would cover people up in this one bedroom. My oldest flat refused to sleep in there, when visiting that set of relatives. I never encountered that one. My sister could understand the feet issue; she always claimed the monsters were under beds, when we were kids! Mine were in closets.

Can't blame you for moving; some places just aren't worth it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPhilosopher
I used to get sleep paralysis quite often as a child but rarely get it now with old age.

I remember reading once on the wikipedia page about it, wondering what caused my sleep paralysis.. and then I noticed something VERY odd on the wiki page. It noted that prominent 'black figures' were commonly seen with sleep paralysis but it was simply hallucinations that were common sights with the phenomena... bull#!

I kept seeing these black figures about half the time I would get sleep paralysis. Never understood who or what they were. Entities of some sort.

I also used to astral project uncontrollably when I was a child as well... it was simply fantastic to do so and I'll never forget the places I traveled.

Thank you for that! I never experienced that, but these "archetypal images" that they claim are nothing but mental manifestations. well, I never believed that! Far more likely to be real entities, and not friendly!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

It really was out of the blue. Neither one of us had seen anything Egyptian themed. It was odd.

Very odd. My brother would have dreams with historical settings, battles, in which he would frequently be wounded or even killed. We wondered if it wasn't some sort of dream state remote viewing or something.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
An experience i had when I was 17 (I'm now 34).

I was resting in my bed, inside my secure room in a hostel here in North West UK. I was drifting off to sleep, and went into a hypnopompic state before actually getting into the land of nod. Immediately, I felt the manifestation of a 'woman' materialise on top of me (like a sexual position), and she leaned forward - I could feel a sense of her wanting to kiss me, and being young & inexperienced in the ways of other-worldly stuff, I obliged. As she kissed me, from her mouth into my own, a large ball of hard jelly-type material was passed, which seemed immediately to somehow self-propel down my throat, into my stomach. I panicked & the hypnopompic state dissipated. I was confused & worried, I could feel something inside me wriggling somewhat. Over the next few hours, and into the following day, I was racked with severe pain in my abdomen, coupled with the wriggling, pulsing movement of whatever was inside me. It was severe enough to get me thinking that whatever it was was trying to kill me - knife-like, intense, poking and pulling. Eventually, late in the next day, the pain subsided a little, despite repeated incidents since, as I will describe below. I concluded that whatever had entered my stomach, had managed to surgically cut its way through into my abdomen, sealing the path it came through as it passed (it has always remained roughly in the same place in my abdomen, though it has moved quite significantly on a couple of occasions, leading me to suspect it is residing in the abdominal cavity proper).

At various times over the next weeks and months, years, and now extending to over a decade, the 'worm-like implant' pulsates & pokes violently at me, internally, causing severe pain, just as it did on that first night - leading me (until I became spiritually awakened) terrified that I was living with a 'sword of Damocles' over my head, thinking that the 'thing' would one day rupture my abdomen, like in the Alien movies, causing my death. It hasn't, and I don't think it will. I believe it is a semi-organic parasitic/symbiotic implant, designed to mimic worm-like parasites. I believe it has a thought-reading capacity, or is an interface for someone else to read my mind, and at times I have sensed it 'talking' to me when it goes through one of the fear-inducing pulsating pain-causing events. These events often occur concurrently with OOBE & false awakening dreams, leading me further into a belief that it has the ability to perceive & manipulate brain activity/ thought. I have come to the conclusion that it was implanted to induce fear, to make me so insecure about my life that I remain ineffectual in the sphere of spirituality, wider manifest destiny, etc.

As an extra nugget perhaps relevant, it was implanted around six months prior to the release of the first Matrix movie; when Neo is initiated into the resistance movement, a worm-like biomechanical device is removed from his abdomen in a dramatic scene. I was shocked when I saw this little element of the film, and wondered whether there was any parallel between the dark rulers of this earth perhaps implanting people for real. I have researched far & wide over the net for the many years since the initial implantation event, but I have never come across anyone who has had a similar experience. I have since had (on the NHS) X-Ray scans/ MRIs of the abdomen & chest, and hips, for other reasons. On one occasion I heard the radiologists exclaiming in a shocked & intrigued way about 'that thing' which they could see clearly wasn't natural. I later put in a request under the relevant laws to be given copies of my medical imaging results, but the ones showing my abdomen, chest & hips were witheld/ claimed as 'lost'. Although I cannot presently afford it, I hope to be able to have a private ultrasound scan at some point, to finally determine if there is anything that can be proven. My only hesitation is that clearly, matter manipulation was achieved during the implantation (woman phased in & then out of this reality) - it is possible that the device is so technologically advanced that it can hide itself by raising its 'vibrational frequency'. I look forward to being able to test the theory all the same.

My question to you is - have you heard of anything similar? I really cannot find any evidence of anything quite like this happening to anyone else, ever.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Never, but I do hope you're able to link up with others that, too, believe this to be a 'real' experience - looking forward to hearing more...

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

very creepy that they lost your xrays.

edit on 28-6-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Hi there!

To: FlyInTheOintment
Thank you for sharing your experience... Wow! I hope you'll be able to find others who have experienced similar, that you'll be able to be safely scanned/tested and be uninjured.

I used to know someone that for decades, he said he had a sexual woman entity; he swore she was real and possibly a succubus. Luckily, he never spoke of anything being passed in his experiences.
----
To: LadyGreenEyes.
I didn't mean it in a mocking way and I apologize if it came across that way.

I wouldn't know what to call it either. It kind of reminded me of something my sister experienced.

Years ago, my sister invited me to her family's house. When I walked through the front door, the place felt different, but I didn't say anything; the house wasn't like that before. Later that day, she asked if I sensed anything. I told her it felt like something was watching us, but in particular her... like a peeping-tom. She then told me that a few weeks prior, she was in the shower and a figure was peeking around the bathroom doorway at her. She thought it was her husband, so she jokingly shouted at her husband- Hey!!! Get out of here!
Her husband came running over to make sure she was all right; the bathroom door was locked! He unlocked and opened the door; the thing waited, then disappeared; her husband was a few inches shorter than the figure. After that, the figure would peek at her around their house when she was cooking, etc., but not in the shower anymore. And it'd only peek when she was alone. She started seeing bugs on the wall that nobody else saw. She thought she was going nuts! She said that was why she asked me over and if I'd sensed anything.

Then, one day, her husband grabbed a bat and was shouting for someone to stop, get back here! He chased the person around the inside their house and the person ran into a room through a closed door. Upon opening the door, nobody was found. He later said he had been chasing a shadowy figure and he assumed that was what had been bothering his wife, although he had no idea what he'd do if the shadow decided to fight back. My sister told it that it was scaring her family and for it to leave. It stopped appearing. Before this experience, she hadn't experienced much and her husband never believed in those things existing.
----
Decades ago, I had a buddy and he used to poke fun at me that I wondered about "paranormal", etc. He'd jokingly say- Until I experience it and sober, I cannot think it is real...
He was gone for a weekend and when he came back, he told me an experience that weekend.

One of his friends kept insisting he (his friend) lived across the street from a haunted house. But, every time he wanted to show friends... nothing happened. He asked if my buddy wanted to take a chance to see see a ghost. My buddy said- Of course!
At his friend's place, they were on the 2nd floor and they had to wait until night... no drinking allowed that night. I think he said it was a little after midnight when he heard this squeaking noise from across the street. They made a small opening in the curtains to peer out; my buddy said it was a little foggy. Across the street was an abandoned house with a white picket fence. He said- bah! Just a creaky fence! Good one!
Sshhh, his friend said and told him to keep looking. As they looked at the front yard across the street, something appeared and started going through the solid fence in a cicular motion. A couple minutes later, it became more visibly clear- it was a little girl on a tricycle... a squeaky tricycle. My buddy watched for about 10 minutes straight, but the girl was there a longer and then disappeared, as well as the squeaking. No drinking, no projector, no prank, etc. His friend said that happened once in awhile, regardless of the weather. But, he couldn't predict when.
My bud said to me- I can't say I haven't experienced it... I have no choice but to believe it is real now. I saw it with my own eyes and heard it.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Cool thread! I'm gonna come back and read it all, but here's something that rocked my world:

About 5 years ago I went to a UCLA vs. Cal football game. My daughter was attending UCLA and it was parents day.

Early in the game a strange feeling came over me and I told my daughter that UCLA was going to win the game and that we would see the winning touchdown right in front of us as we were close to an end zone. That in itself was weird because I had never blurted out any sort of prediction like that in my life.

I sat there wondering what made me say that. Just before halftime, I was thinking, well that's not much of a prediction because that would be the end zone for UCLA to score in at the end of the game and I started debunking my own prediction. I stared at that end zone for a few minutes and then had another feeling. I told my daughter that it would happen between the A and the sideline (UCLA is painted in the end zone). She laughed, said "ok dad" and we watched the rest of the game.

With about 23 seconds remaining in the game, UCLA was ahead but Cal was in scoring position on the far end of the field. Looked like Cal was going to kick a field goal to win the game on that end. But Cal threw one last pass, and it was intercepted, and the UCLA player ran it back all the way to our end zone and he ran right between the A and the sideline. Right in front of us.

The home crowd roared for minutes as my daughter and I stared silently at each other in disbelief. We both knew at that moment that we had been given a sign of something metaphysical and unexplainable. It changed my life, started me on a path of metaphysical research and renewed my love of quantum physics. A few years later I learned of the quantum experiment which proved that the future can affect the past:

secondnexus.com...

edit on 28-6-2016 by bluesjr because: typo

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I can't single out one of the many odd experiences I have had, but at a random grab, there is this one (I have recounted it before, not sure if on ATS or elsewhere so I'll make it brief). . .Nearly 25 years ago, had to sing in a concert (opera) in a large town, about 500 miles from where I was living temporarily with my now ex- husband, & daughter.

The morning I was to drive through with my little girl, I woke after a very disturbing dream to the effect that I had left my handbag & all my cash behind, & only discovered it as we drew in at a restaurant that was about half way to our destination.

I dreamed I had DREAMED it the night before, so in the dream I was secure in the knowledge that I had circumvented the events. . . . anyway, I told my husband about it; he jeered, but I took the precaution of leaving my handbag & scores etc right at the kitchen door, where I would exit into the garage. But for some reason, we left via the front door instead; we never used it as there was a hive of bees who had taken up residence in an old armchair out on the porch, & it was also quite hard to unlock the padlock the previous tenants had set up.

Of course, it all happened exactly as "predicted"; I have never been so stunned & horrified in my life. My 4-year old & I had to drive back at about 20 mph to conserve petrol, & I missed the concert; later, it occurred to me I could have borrowed some cash from some other performer, but at the time it wasn't an option. My entire world view changed from that day.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have too many. I am very sensitive to things and so I see more than I honestly want to, but for now I will talk about something less spooky and more odd. Two time shifts in the same location in Toronto.

I was waiting for my bf at the time outside his apartment and suddenly I noticed the cars and people on the street seemed to have been muted. Not just muted though, I turned and saw nothing. Everything was empty! Suddenly 5 seconds later I saw cars and people appear slowly then move faster and sound begin to return.

The second time I was escorting a guest to his hotel and when we reached the second floor of the MTCC we both stopped and realized it was empty and the air felt stale and it was silent. As we reached the top of the escalator we looked back and both saw people all over the place chatting and walking and everything was loud again.

Both times it was a sunny Summer day and no odd weather either.

Also this one I am not sure is real or not. 2 years ago I was taking a nap in my room. Suddenly I remember running down a long corridor with a man in a astronaut-type outfit. He kept telling me I had to escape or they would find me. As we reached some weird chamber I told him to remove his helmet. He said if he did I would be scared. I insisted I wouldn't and when he did he looked like a reptile or bird-like thing. I said I thought he was beautiful and then there was a flash of light and I found myself staring up at the ceiling. I never wake up like that. I also don't lay on my back due to breathing issues. Still no idea what that was...
edit on 5-7-2016 by summerdaze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join