It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Replica of Noah’s Ark Suffers Damage In Collision at Oslo Port

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: namelesss

"If you are able to read the symbolic manifestation presented to you, you can learn a lot about your current deficiencies (i.e. acknowledging your karma). "

Translation;

"If you just hosted the same strain of (imaginary) 'belief' with which I am infected, you would be as smart/saved/spiritually advanced, etc... as I am!"
'Beliefs' are vanity, Pride.

Thank God that I am naturally immune!

I was referring to the clueless folks of the 'literalist', Faithless persuasion who, in the desperate attempt to validate Faithless 'beliefs', the seven animals number seems to be quickly discarded, ignored, as that would put a final kibosh on any prayer of a 'literal translation' to bolster literalist beliefs!
Which NEVER can rise to 'Faith'!

Well, note that is also your belief.

No, it is not!
One curious thing about 'believers' is that it is unlikely that they can or will concede that there is anyone free of their infection! The infection refuses to 'believe' it.
What I write is experience, or it is tentative theory.
Not a 'belief' to poison the bunch!

History happened, regardless of what we'd like to believe - if we can't believe certain written accounts, it's erroneous, because belief cannot change the past. We can argue about history and myth, and try to discern which is which, but its best not to get angry at eachother, calling people "clueless", over something that will not change due to our beliefs.

Clueless is what literalists are. That is just reality!
I'm not angry at anything!
Just calling a spade a spade.
If you wish to hace a discussion that you might learn my reasoning and evidence, that is fine with me.
But the fact remains, if you 'believe' in talking snakes, if you 'believe' in some old dude capturing 7 of each existing species and built a ship that will hold this zoo for 40 days in stormy weather, if you believe in talking donkeys, and the dead coming back to life, and on, and on, and on, ad-nauseum, if nothing else, you are clueless of science!
And infested with beliefs.
No anger, no judgment, no beliefs, just observation.

<< 1   >>

join