It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever they are, they are not normal cloud formations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Sometimes

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: INEVERQUIT

Persistent contrails have been known to exist since around WWI. The first one was reported around 1918. They're more common today, but they're still just contrails.

So why was there a meeting in California attended by Doctors, Pilots, and Scientists testifying that chemtrails are real and use soil samples to help state their case? When there are high amounts of Aluminum and Barium found in the soil, the same ingredients used to seed clouds during Operation Popeye in Vietnam. I could go on and on, but some people are stuck in their ways and refuse to be informed.

That is a great video and there are actual experts stating definitively that these clouds are not normal. Not just that they contain aluminium and barium.

Actually, they're stating the DIRT they collected contains those chemicals. They're ASSUMING it's coming from contrails.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I have a few question for you if you don't mind. Are you saying the trails were normal when you use to visit your local air port and they are not the same now or am I just reading your comment wrong? Were these planes you saw landing at the air port or just flying over? Can you give some examples of the different types of weather you saw the normal contrails form in?
edit on 11-6-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Im with you man. I understand persistant contrails yada yada...

But I too have witnessed days where it is a literal grid of "contrails" all across the sky and then a sunny summer day turns to complete cloudcover still in the morning. I have not seen this often even, only a few distinct times last year. IMO, the uniformity and short timing this happens in is not just atmospheric conditions and normal air traffic.

I believe the answer is simple enough - mass cloud seeeding. But why? It cant be random. Has got to at least be testing lol but good luck convincing anyone this actually happens.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Im with you man. I understand persistant contrails yada yada...

But I too have witnessed days where it is a literal grid of "contrails" all across the sky and then a sunny summer day turns to complete cloudcover still in the morning. I have not seen this often even, only a few distinct times last year. IMO, the uniformity and short timing this happens in is not just atmospheric conditions and normal air traffic.
You mean like normal clouds do? *gasp*

I believe the answer is simple enough - mass cloud seeeding. But why? It cant be random. Has got to at least be testing lol but good luck convincing anyone this actually happens.
You do realise you just debunked yourself? Cloud seeding. Guess what you need to be able to seed it? I'll give you a hint. It's the first word.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I think some of them are more than contrails. Why shouldn't they be? The government has sprayed different poisons on us in experiments numerous times.

Not directed at OP:
These threads should be given a little breathing room before the exact same people show up to debunk it. There is a thread about that now.

If you have typed "they are persistent contrails 500 times", your opinion has probably been established by now.

The key thing you are missing here my friend is that those typing that back that statement up with decades of research, photography, science etc..

All there for anyone to prove wrote which not a single person has so far.

What do the chemtrail pushers have? Faked pics and videos proven over and over again to be hoaxes, forgeries and outright lies. Patents for aerial spraying concepts, proven false data...oh and the fact that our government had done small scale very localised spraying in the past therefore they must be doing global high altitude daily spraying.

Which is weird cuz there isn't a plane in existence that can carry anywhere near enough chems to create trails hundreds of miles long. That also a fact you can easily check.

Please please tell me you see the difference so I don't pull my hair out from frustration
edit on 12-6-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Persistent contrails have been known to exist since around WWI. The first one was reported around 1918. They're more common today, but they're still just contrails.

So why was there a meeting in California attended by Doctors, Pilots, and Scientists testifying that chemtrails are real and use soil samples to help state their case? When there are high amounts of Aluminum and Barium found in the soil, the same ingredients used to seed clouds during Operation Popeye in Vietnam. I could go on and on, but some people are stuck in their ways and refuse to be informed.

You are totally misinformed or lying....

Show is that supposed meeting. And please hi lite where they say chemtrails are real.

Or....dont bother, just like all chemtrail believers before you. Which one?

Ah..#. just saw you posted a vid. My apologies . Can't watch it now but I can guarantee no one says what you claimed
edit on 12-6-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertBedford
Chem trails are absolutely real. I have flown enough and have 2 pilots in my family who both agree that what we are seeing in the skies these days is not normal condensation coming from those jets in the air dumping their poisons down on us. Most people just refuse to open their eyes and question anything spewed out by the MSM

You have to be fairly smart to be a pilot. And since no pilot would ever believe in chemtrails..i don't believe you do have two pilots in your family. But assuming you do..ask them how many people are flying these days and if they know what high bypass engines are.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

That answer is what we as Americans would all expect, but unless someone samples and analyzes the air aloft and see if it really is just plain old water and air, no one can know for sure. I for one doubt there is an ongoing and aggressive campaign of nefarious chemicals being put in the atmosphere, but to say it hasn't ever happened would be false.

The one time I know for sure of was in Oakville Washington when it rained "blobs" of jello like material that made a lot of people very sick including the police, and when they investigated they were stonewalled. One lab that was beginning to test it was warned to back off and leave it alone.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: INEVERQUIT

As I said, you are all entitled to an opinion, however, some of you are wrong and some of you are right. Contrails exist and then there is something entirely different that pretends to be. People that do that thing where they try to ridicule others and question there sanity by implying they are just making stuff up for the hell of it are usually arrogant enough to think they are always right in spite of obvious contradictions to the contrary.

ATS decided to create this forum, I didn't. They thought the subject required a specific venue, I didn't. I do not know who has been frequenting this forum and who has not. I have not read any other threads on the subject. I was simply outside today and was just having a leisurely stroll enjoying nature when from above I was inundated with these "normal" whatever strange things they are (not contrails, because I am not an idiot) from every direction and before I knew it the sky looked like a huge ################ Tic Tac Toe play ground.

No this is not the first time in my life that I have noticed them, in fact I used to hang out at the airport when I was younger and for some strange reason regardless of the weather or temperature the frequency of contrails was consistent, they were evident regularly, what was not evident then is the strange "persistent" contrails that have surfaced lately with much more frequency.

Maybe there are such a thing as persistent contrails, but this forum specifically alludes to the very fact that something called geo-engineering and chemtrails have some merit or everything in this forum would end up in the trash bin or that LOL forum.

Just because you yell something louder doesn't mean it is truer. I am not yelling fire in a crowded movie theater just to see everyone run for their lives. These supposedly "natural condensation trails do not behave in any normal capacity, again, I am not an idiot so don't insult my intelligence by claiming to know what you simply have no clue about, is or is not a contrail created by normal condensation.

I don't care what is in the soil and I do not care what credentials any of you claim to have or who knows pilots or has a weatherman in the family, none of it changes what I see and what my opinion about these vapors are, I know the difference, I am not an idiot.

More porkies... contrails don't form near airports. They form up above 25k feet roughly.

And so im clear...so we are all clear, this is what I got about you from what you wrote.

- you know nothing of science, weather and aviation .Your words.

-you are just a simpleton (your words) who doesn't know anything.

-you don't care about credentials, reasons and facts, again your words.

-you just know they are not normal but kniow absolutely nothing about what goes on up there. Including the very basic fact that condensation trails will not form anywhere near the ground (other than extremely rare circumstances) and therefore not by any planes landing or talking off.

-your can't be bothered to do the slightest bit of research or even read the links provided to you.

Well done.

Sigh

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: reldra

You are 100% correct. The same debunkers show up, right on time.

Chemtrails exist.

And here you are as well...right on time. Let me guess, you won't be posting anything else in this thread. Hit and run. That's the Newznose style.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Show is that supposed meeting. And please hi lite where they say chemtrails are real.

Ah..#. just saw you posted a vid. My apologies . Can't watch it now but I can guarantee no one says what you claimed

Well watch the video and you will find out, these are people testifying in court about what they find. Watch it when you have a chance, it's 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Well watch the video and you will find out, these are people testifying in court about what they find. Watch it when you have a chance, it's 15 minutes.

Yeah, what they found in dirt, not clouds. It would be like me taking a sample of the carpet to find out what my sofa was made from.

None of the "chemtrail believers" have EVER given any tangible evidence. I wonder why that could be? Maybe it's because chemtrails are a figment of the imagination.
edit on 1262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Yeah, what they found in dirt, not clouds. It would be like me taking a sample of the carpet to find out what my sofa was made from.

None of the "chemtrail believers" have EVER given any tangible evidence. I wonder why that could be? Maybe it's because chemtrails are a figment of the imagination.

No it would be like taking a sample of your carpet in order to get you skin sheddings in order to figure out your DNA. Noone samples clouds, everything on the top layer of dirt or caught in a simple bucket after a rainstorm is enough to test. If there is aluminum in rainwater then it is geoengineering and there is no if ands or but's about it.

On that note, I have a few things I want tested so i will send them all off to a university to be tested, I will start my own thread recording my findings. 1. I will place a glass sterilized container out in the open and seal that container after it is at least half full with rainwater and cork it. 2. I am sending multiple types of cooking oils to be broken down to see if there is a difference in the molecular structure, I have y reasons I won;t divulge until evidence is found upon that. and there are a few more things I am having tested that have nothing to do with this post so I won;t continue. But if there is aluminu in rainwater, then chemtrails exist and there is no other explaination for it to be there.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

No it would be like taking a sample of your carpet in order to get you skin sheddings in order to figure out your DNA.
And anyone else's that have fallen into the carpet.

Noone samples clouds,
How sure are you about that?

everything on the top layer of dirt or caught in a simple bucket after a rainstorm is enough to test.
Really? So there's no way that pollution for ANY OTHER source could possibly get in there? Say from cars, factories, the ground and everywhere else?

If there is aluminum in rainwater then it is geoengineering and there is no if ands or but's about it.
So all the aluminium found in rain water can only come from geo engineering? It couldn't possibly have come from anywhere else?

On that note, I have a few things I want tested so i will send them all off to a university to be tested, I will start my own thread recording my findings. 1. I will place a glass sterilized container out in the open and seal that container after it is at least half full with rainwater and cork it. 2. I am sending multiple types of cooking oils to be broken down to see if there is a difference in the molecular structure, I have y reasons I won;t divulge until evidence is found upon that. and there are a few more things I am having tested that have nothing to do with this post so I won;t continue. But if there is aluminu in rainwater, then chemtrails exist and there is no other explaination for it to be there.
Because there's absolutely no way that anything other than chemtrails could possible ever get into a bucket on the ground?

Do you not see any flaw in anything you've said?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

As i said...no need to watch it. I know it would be a waste of my time.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No it would be like taking a sample of your carpet in order to get you skin sheddings in order to figure out your DNA. Noone samples clouds, everything on the top layer of dirt or caught in a simple bucket after a rainstorm is enough to test. If there is aluminum in rainwater then it is geoengineering and there is no if ands or but's about it.

So..If there is evidence of the most abundant metal on earth im rain water than that is proof of geoengineerin?

You know...just go to Wikipedia and do a bit of reading mate. It will help you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Assuming you had no other sources of pollution, your analogy would be correct.

But since there are cars, mining operations, ships, shipyards, steel factories, glass factories, chemical plants, oil fields, fracking sites, trucks etc x1000, ALL spewing, leaking, leeching into the surroundings.. how do you propose the guys at the lab separate the supposed chemtrail pollution from the rest of that sh*t?

So .to alter your analogy..it would like trying to isolate a DNA sample from a seat on a rush hour train in India. Good luck with that

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Just search nano aluminum particles and you will understand where I am coming from. I am not saying chemtrails are the most harm to humans, but not one part of it does any good (maybe reflect light) but then plants need light and aluminum particles poison plants, and yet there are GMO plants that are aluminum particle resistant, why is that?

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sometimes

Because aluminium makes up over 8% of the Earths crust. The third most common element, in fact.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

...and yet there are GMO plants that are aluminum particle resistant, why is that?

Awesome. No response to any of my points.

Also..shh dobt tell anyone but...they produce it because aluminium is so common in the ground. Geddit?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join