It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Syrian men accused of sex assault on 14 year old girl in Newcastle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien
Go right a head and tingle struth. In the article provided I found no such back ground information and not knowing of the legal system involved could not assume further. Just what I read in the OPs links. And as to the provocativly dress bit, I was referring generally to the possibility and saying that that too does not matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740

WTF? These type of statements are huge red flags that set alarm bells ringing in my head. When we're talking about sexual assault in a nation where culture and law forbids sex with ten-year-olds, why do feel a need to bring up these considerations?
Because some posts to me have asked very general questions about child abuse and child rape. My replies were in regards to those questions. Did you miss my statement about if the allegations are found to be true they should be indited?
If the allegations are true to a provable level and in a culture where the law forbids it, then yes they should be tried and if found guilty, punished.

OK, let's not form a lynch mob over accusations which we've exaggerated. We're good on that point.

Great, because that is all I have been trying to get to from my first reply.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

terry here you go this will explain the c.p.s (crown prosecution service) c.p.s and when they decide to prosecute

pay particular attention to the evidential test ,
and you will see that by setting the court date there is evidence and a strong case against
so please it is not exaggerated but quite factual

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

Thank you Stu, that is what I was saying, let's not rush to judgment from that one simple article. Now you have brought it forth and the simple allegations can become real indictable charges. Now let's let real justice move forward.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Castration works for me. Ought to be a heck of a deterrent, too!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So all 3 are refugees and all 3 are out on bail. Whats the bail fir rape these days? Usually a couple hundred thousand? Maybe pay 10% with another hundred grand in collateral. Man these refugees got money to throw around and i gotta pay for all them to come over? Something dont seem right.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

bail is free in the uk,we do not have the bail bond system

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benagone

Really, and you know how they were dressing, not unlike teens of their age and in hot weather, wearing shorts, etc?
Despite how they were dressing victim blame doesn't make it a right of the attackers.

Friends and I had once protected these young girls, maybe 10 to 12 years old, from a way older man who was trying to accost them sexually them. These girls obviously came from a broken home to be out in that area at those ages dressed like older girls, but it's somehow their fault-not the man, not the parents. Let's start to break the cycle of abuse and not make it worse.
edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Got a problem with immigration then vote leave, that's what i am going to do about it, not take advantage of the rape of a young girl to push a political agenda because your too lazy to make more solid arguments.

It's not about solid arguments though is it. It's about bigotry and those bigots looking for an excuse so they can say "Im not a bigot I'm merely being realistic". They are bigots, they ignore facts just like the vast majority here on ATS who believe in all sorts of ludicrous conspiracies.

Here's fact available on the government website where all the "boring" statistics are published : the ratio of the race of the rapist for all reported rapes in 2014-2015 matches, almost exactly, the ratio of the race in the general population. In other words all races are as good and bad as each other.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Ex freaking scuse me. If you are wearing nothing less than a burqa they will say you are a whore. Ive seen it with my own eyes before. If you are also not muslim they will also say you are a whore too.
edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad
The governments get there ststistics from the police and there is endless news coming from all over Europe how the police are not reporting the rapes by the "refugees" and how Jean-Claude Juncker said the new year rapes were not done by refugees and he would start a commision to prove it.
www.dailymail.co.uk... Newsnight-team.html, reports like this can be seen in all Europen papers.

edit on 12-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

No I simply think youre playing defence in a non existant court for a guilty conscience...

Im not playing prosecutor so you might as well stop playing the victim role too.

As said previously, there is no argument for such a thing as rape end of story. Age, dress, gender... rape is rape.

Trying to control how people are percieving you or what you are saying is a very thin veiled argument... its trying to control what non ignorant people already know.

Remember rape is about control? Either over others or a loss of it over themselves.

Thats the bottom line. Trying to control peoples perceptions by all sorts of tactics is not taking personal responsibility, its an insult to everyones intelligence as a whole on this matter. Whether you can se that or not... is exactly why everyone keeps focusing on you because we see it quite plainly. How about stopping the rationale that is irrational in its line of thinking and quit trying to locic out excuses as a valid reasoning for rape when there simply isnt one.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Now this post is so sick and twisted you cant even call it logic. I don't care how women dress, you don't even put your hands on one with permission. This statement is probably the most ridiculous one I have seen to take the side of the barbarians that commit these crimes almost casually, as if it is their God given right do what ever they want to a woman and yes 14 is a child, boy or girl. I take it you are a man and I use the word Man very loosly in this case, maybe you should be on the receiving end of this crime for wearing shorts and no shirt for instance. In my opinion this thought process is either trolling or you need some seriously intense treatment. Blame the (little girl) and not the criminal, My Lord man you are sick. I guess anything to excuse these barbaric people for their behavior. I hope you feel real good sticking up for them, how PC and enlightened of you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

I'm a strong believe girls are treated by the way they dress. If you dress like a whore, then these savages will treat you like one.

Now this post is so sick and twisted you cant even call it logic. I don't care how women dress, you don't even put your hands on one with permission. This statement is probably the most ridiculous one I have seen to take the side of the barbarians that commit these crimes almost casually, as if it is their God given right do what ever they want to a woman and yes 14 is a child, boy or girl. I take it you are a man and I use the word Man very loosly in this case, maybe you should be on the receiving end of this crime for wearing shorts and no shirt for instance. In my opinion this thought process is either trolling or you need some seriously intense treatment. Blame the (little girl) and not the criminal, My Lord man you are sick. I guess anything to excuse these barbaric people for their behavior. I hope you feel real good sticking up for them, how PC and enlightened of you.

Cant help but think that Benagone would find lots of postive things about FGM like how good it is for the woman.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Now the" religion of love" is showing its love to the LGBT community
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 12-6-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

This is sit for me Whoeveryouare. I have been replying to you out of courtesy but your refusal to take me at my word appears to have no ending so why should I bother. You seem to think that 'excusing myself to you' (your concept in italics) is important to me. One last time her.

This whole thing from the OP was never about a rape. That information was not available from the OP the article or the video yet somehow you and many others on this thread seem to think it is. I never did, have stated so continuously only to find you and others coming back to it over and over. The only information available from the start were accusations of 'sexual assault'' and as I have pointed out this might be rape and it might easily have been an overture much less dramatic.

And why do people keep focusing on me? Two reasons, I was one of the few who did not jump on the (castrate-em) bandwagon from the start and because I have been replying as courteously as possible to them all.

I have been courteous enough with you because at first you said you had hope I was not a scoundrel (your words) however now you have made it clear that nothing that comes from my fingers will be taken and interpreted through your own filter system and found wanting no matter what, so why should I bother any longer.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02
What is FGM? sorry Just as I hit reply I figured it out. And I agree

edit on 12-6-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

No I simply think youre playing defence in a non existant court for a guilty conscience...

Im not playing prosecutor so you might as well stop playing the victim role too.

As said previously, there is no argument for such a thing as rape end of story. Age, dress, gender... rape is rape.

Trying to control how people are percieving you or what you are saying is a very thin veiled argument... its trying to control what non ignorant people already know.

Remember rape is about control? Either over others or a loss of it over themselves.

Thats the bottom line. Trying to control peoples perceptions by all sorts of tactics is not taking personal responsibility, its an insult to everyones intelligence as a whole on this matter. Whether you can se that or not... is exactly why everyone keeps focusing on you because we see it quite plainly. How about stopping the rationale that is irrational in its line of thinking and quit trying to locic out excuses as a valid reasoning for rape when there simply isnt one.

Well said.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well youve failed to absorb new information others have presented of how the legal system there works... and yet keep going on a line of defense and prosecuting everyone to the contrary when as said... over and over again no excuse for rape in any way shape or form. The legal system is handling as they should... speculating as devils advocate as has been occuring with age, dress, and culture arguments which are invalid as rape is rape no matter to who what when where why or age... ok? Thats not going to change.

Pretending to reserve judgment while making every plausible argument for you can muster is only scapegoating and trying to argue from an unwinnable position... and in every single thread similar Ive seen you in around this topic you take the exact same stances make the exact same arguments trying to give justification for the topic of abuse.

It doesnt bode well and if it doesnt sit right with you... guess what? I dont care for any rationalizations for allowing abuse or rape of people. If a court decides by evidence then thats guilty are you gonna pout because none of your rationale will refute breaking the law against physical evidence, witness testmony or anything else presented... are you saying your arguments give just cause for 3 men alledgelly raping a teen whether innocent or guilty of it? Because they dont guilty or not all justifications or rationale to give a reasonable doubt that a a victim was asking for it.

No always means no despite the nonsense spouted otherwise... dress is not an invitation regardless what someone assumes it to mean. People have a mouth and thats the thing that says yes or no in something called consent. Which a minor cannot give anyway.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Mohammed was a paedophile, so they're just following the example of their awesome 'prophet'. In fact, they showed restraint when compared to Mohammed - he married a girl at the age of six years old, then raped her (sorry, 'took her into his marriage bed') when she was aged just nine years old.

THAT is why this # happens, and people need to wake the # up & realise that these people are culturally accustomed to having their insidious way with little girls, often, and they believe it's perfectly alright to do so, based on the example of Mohammed. Little boys get raped too, and that's a culturally acceptable thing too, apparently.

Keep a watchful eye on such people, wherever you encounter them. Children are not safe in the presence of a large number of them.

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join