It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Syrian men accused of sex assault on 14 year old girl in Newcastle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Kill them.

See? Easy solutions are easy.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: TDawg61
So I guess it's open season on European women.Oh I'm sorry,in THIS case little girls.Why weren't these pedophiles beaten to an inch of their lives and thrown out of a plane over Syria?

While you interpret the term " 14 year old' as 'little girl', that may or may not be, the article provides no other description. In some cultures, 14 is considered a woman. Even in this culture to be 14 is considered enough of a woman for the 'little girls to pretend to be grown up and sexually attractive. We do not know if any of that in any case is the case here. We just do not know. And wasn't it only a short while ago in this culture that females were married off and having babies by that age?

I know no more about this specific case than others but am reluctant to jump on the hate agenda filled band wagon. Yet you are so sure that these fellows are pedos and should be beaten and killed, and all just because you assume that they fit your own sense of exactly how things are. Bosh.

It's not hard to understand.

Science trumps culture

14 is 14. Rape is rape. Stop trying to redefine things that aren't open to interpretation.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Cry me a river and I shall quench my thirst.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
If the word Syrian men wasnt printed would the impact be there???? Of course its a terrible crime .Three locals...three foreigners....three landed immigrants...three tourists.....but why the "hook" with the word Syrian?

Because they are Syrian maybe?
The released on bail part is pathetic.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Automatic return tickets to Syria for all three.

Make an example.

Send a clear message.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: imod02
Any country that has taken refugees has seen a large rise in rapes, violent attacks, and sex attacks. In Finland it was reported that a large % of refugees had all the types of STDs. They did not get the STDs wile walking to Europe getting there hands Pregnant.

Got a source.....?

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

In 1975, the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the former homogeneous Sweden into a multicultural country. Forty years later the dramatic consequences of this experiment emerge: violent crime has increased by 300%.

If one looks at the number of rapes, however, the increase is even worse. In 1975, 421 rapes were reported to the police; in 2014, it was 6,620. That is an increase of 1,472%.

Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries. According to a survey from 2010, Sweden, with 53.2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, is surpassed only by tiny Lesotho in Southern Africa, with 91.6 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I wholly agree and if they are a repeat offender take the banana. Those transgender bathroom laws will come in handy then...

Just so the people playing devils advocate theres no way to win such aruments no matter how veiled or what excuse... just because one religion has been so repressive to were only eyes and ankles is the typical to be seen does not mean people have a free pass on no self control at oh oh I see a leg etc. though that is the likely excuse to be used and sympathy for not the victim will occur in a ha ha we win again nonsense. People in every culture know not to rape so never mind te stereotype above... acting on impulse no matter who is trying to condone such by some ration or logic is automatically illogical or irrational as rape has one reason: Control, whether it be to control the victim or cannot control ones sexual urges.

Meaning their taking control of another for lack of control of themself is a double negitive meaning no excuse and thats the truth.

Are there people that will cry wolf indeed, but thats why theres courts to prove or disprove and not mob rule of torches and pitchforks.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stabstab

Exactly! These girls are sad to say it not dressing that way to feel good about themselves, they do it for the simple fact that they want attention from their future customers (men) and you can bet your ass they know they are selling a product the minute they come of age and even before that often times.

And while what you say may be the case here, I say, it MAY. But once again, we do not know. So as I reserve judgment on a final evaluation concerning the idea of 'little girls' I also reserve judgement on the idea of 'little girls' dressed up like whores to entice future customers.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
So I guess it's open season on European women.Oh I'm sorry,in THIS case little girls.Why weren't these pedophiles beaten to an inch of their lives and thrown out of a plane over Syria?

While you interpret the term " 14 year old' as 'little girl', that may or may not be, the article provides no other description. In some cultures, 14 is considered a woman.

That has got to be the most twisted excuse i have seen so far. For starters these girls are not from a culture like that and they were not in a country with such a culture and in Syria rape is still a criminal offense and anyone between the age of 16 and 20 years old like these guys were are well aware of that.

And yes, you are making sick excuses for these people.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Exactly! These girls are sad to say it not dressing that way to feel good about themselves, they do it for the simple fact that they want attention from their future customers (men) and you can bet your ass they know they are selling a product the minute they come of age and even before that often times.

And while what you say may be the case here, I say, it MAY. But once again, we do not know. So as I reserve judgment on a final evaluation concerning the idea of 'little girls' I also reserve judgement on the idea of 'little girls' dressed up like whores to entice future customers.

Why do you keep writing little girls in quotation marks?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not a valid argument against immigration?

Rape by Syrians because they're used to getting away with it in Syria?

That is a fantastically valid argument.

These guys should remain in the countries where the culture matches their behavior.

If that means they have to endure civil war in order to rape children, that's really too effing bad.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

So how many of those rapes were by immigrants?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not a valid argument against immigration?

Rape by Syrians because they're used to getting away with it in Syria?

That is a fantastically valid argument.

These guys should remain in the countries where the culture matches their behavior.

If that means they have to endure civil war in order to rape children, that's really too effing bad.

If you could prove that a sizible percentage of rapes were conducted by Syrian refugees then yes it would be a reasonable argument but cherry picking specific cases is not a valid argument in my view its just a attempt to stir a political agenda.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyrrho

14 is 14. Rape is rape. Stop trying to redefine things that aren't open to interpretation.

And 18 is 18, which in the interpretation of the OP and many others here is a 'man' rather than a teenager. To suggest that this whole kerfuffle is NOT, all of it, open to interpretation is an open admission to personal bias. And even though I agree that 'rape' is 'rape, allegations of 'sexual assault' which really is all the article says, might be as much as lewd suggestions and a quick titty grab, which by the way, I do not condone with out consent. Any thing more is at this point mere conjecture in any case, either mine or yours.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So how many of those rapes were by immigrants?

What may one conclude from the available statistics?

As part of the evidence Michael Hess presented in court, he made use of whatever statistics existed on immigrant criminality in Sweden before the statistical authorities stopped measuring. Michael Hess tried to find answers to two questions:

Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and the number of people with a foreign background in Sweden?
Is there a correspondence between the incidence of rape and some specific group of immigrants in Sweden?
The answer to both questions was an unequivocal Yes. Twenty-one research reports from the 1960s until today are unanimous in their conclusions: Whether or not they measured by the number of convicted rapists or men suspected of rape, men of foreign extraction were represented far more than Swedes. And this greater representation of persons with a foreign background keeps increasing:

1960-1970s – 1.2 to 2.6 times as often as Swedes
1980s – 2.1 to 4.7 times as often as Swedes
1990s – 2.1 to 8.1 times as often as Swedes
2000s – 2.1 to 19.5 times as often as Swedes
Even when adjusted for variables such as age, sex, class and place of residence, the huge discrepancy between immigrants and Swedes remains.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 11 Jun 2016 14:12:44 -05001620166America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This makes absolutely no sense unless little girls dressed like "whores" as you call it give you urges. Not saying thats the case, but I never notice anything below peoples shoulders out in public... theres avert ones gaze... if youre eyeing up how girls are dressed and they arent your children? Eyes in the wrong place... if its a nagging concern might I suggest some therapy or at least try the in a lockeroom approach ive mentioned.

The public place is not really an oggle zone unless people are out on the prowl in my experience.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

That has got to be the most twisted excuse i have seen so far. For starters these girls are not from a culture like that and they were not in a country with such a culture and in Syria rape is still a criminal offense and anyone between the age of 16 and 20 years old like these guys were are well aware of that.

And yes, you are making sick excuses for these people.

No, I am not. You have jumped to the conclusion that rape was involved. There , by the article is no such claim. It was 'sexual assault. And who is to say that these teenage girls are not from a culture like that. Again the article does not tell us. They may be from a culture, a western culture, sub culture where dressing up like sexually active women is part of the way young women dress. I don't know and neither do you. We don't know. So you see make no excuses here at all. because I from reading the OP and reading the article and viewing the video do not find enough 'evidence' either way to make an excuse FOR. What I do find, though out the article and the video is a rush to judgment on the part of those who already made up their minds on the villainy of these males on the basis of their ethnicity alone. THAT is what I am not excusing.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benagone

What does a 'whore' dress like? Is there a handbook, or is your description subjective?

In any case, please enlightened us.
edit on 12/6/16 by JustMike because: Benagone's quoted post removed as it was in breach of T&Cs

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Why do you keep writing little girls in quotation marks?

Oh, sorry. Because one early poster referred to them in his interpretation as 'little girls', which I questioned. The quotes were to show that this was not how I had decided to think of them but rather that this was someone else who had come to this judgment. Did I explain that right?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Pyrrho

And 18 is 18, which in the interpretation of the OP and many others here is a 'man' rather than a teenager. To suggest that this whole kerfuffle is NOT, all of it, open to interpretation is an open admission to personal bias. And even though I agree that 'rape' is 'rape, allegations of 'sexual assault' which really is all the article says, might be as much as lewd suggestions and a quick titty grab, which by the way, I do not condone with out consent. Any thing more is at this point mere conjecture in any case, either mine or yours.

Oh, so it's OK to molest children who are still developing because "muh culture"

www.actforyouth.net...

www.nimh.nih.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join