It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Syrian men accused of sex assault on 14 year old girl in Newcastle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The men are accused of sexually assaulting a 14 year old girl with one of them also accused of of assaulting another 14 year old girl , they have pleaded not guilty.
At least one of the men is in this country thanks to the governments refugee resettlement programme , all three have been released on bail with a trial scheduled for 26 September.

Three Syrian men have appeared in court accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a park in Newcastle. Omar Badreddin, 18, Mohammed Alfrouh, 20, and Mohammad Allakkoud, 18, have pleaded not guilty. A 16-year-old-boy, understood to be Syrian, has also been charged with sexual assault. It is not known if he has entered a plea yet.

Mr Badreddin came to the UK from Jordan last November under the government's refugee resettlement programme. He and his family were judged to be vulnerable by the UN refugee agency.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Just another story to add to the growing number of sexual assault reports from around Europe by people who have been offered help , I question the wisdom of releasing them on bail but time will tell whether the trial goes ahead if if they find the migrants have migrated.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So I guess it's open season on European women.Oh I'm sorry,in THIS case little girls.Why weren't these pedophiles beaten to an inch of their lives and thrown out of a plane over Syria?Let the little girls parents decide if they get parachutes or not.
edit on CDTSatpm61261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Syrian or not doesnt matter thats to stir agenda pots. Castraition and imprisonment should be the go to method, and if anyone wants to bring culture... in such cultures cutting off a hand for theivery is not much different that cutting off what is compelling people to rape. Hands are needed to work though, so thats never made sense at all...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thanks auntie Angie Merkel..

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If the word Syrian men wasnt printed would the impact be there???? Of course its a terrible crime .Three locals...three foreigners....three landed immigrants...three tourists.....but why the "hook" with the word Syrian?
edit on 11-6-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
Thanks auntie Angie Merkel..

Thanks David Cameron , he's the one who buckled under pressure to take them.

Syrian or not doesnt matter thats to stir agenda pots.

Nope , it's another example of the gulf between our culture and theirs.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
If the word Syrian men wasnt printed would the impact be there???? Of course its a terrible crime .Three locals...three foreigners....three landed immigrants...three tourists.....but why the "hook" with the word Syrian?

Maybe becouse syrians are doing most of the raping along with the Somalians, but we must remember what Jean-Claude Juncker, the president of the European Commission said, refugees did not do the raping at new year

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So yeah, three guys accused. The video claims that they come from a culture that treats women differently than us. OH?
I won't but I could, hell, anyone could, line up a list of links demonstrating incorrect behavior to females by any number of us without the contours of being from somewhere else. So yeah, let's single them out from any of us because they are 'different'.

Sure, I get it that in other cultures women are treated with little respect and subject to unwanted sexual overtures. We get it. But I say let's not just stop at men who come from another one of those cultures. Let's go for all the men, even the men from our cultures who follow the rules of our religions that confine women to secondary status, good for little else than providing a squeeze, cooking a meal and birthing a baby.

Separating out stupid men of other religions and blaming it on the religion is goosey if we don't juxtapose it with stupid men of our religion who act exactly the same way.

And by the way, according to that video, only one of the men has been found to have been part of the migrant package. And all have pleaded innocent.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You're right it should have said Muslim, but the liberal media just called them Syrian be cause the truth hurts.
edit on 2016/6/11 by Metallicus because: Sp

(post by Benagone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And by the way, according to that video, only one of the men has been found to have been part of the migrant package. And all have pleaded innocent.

All mentioned in the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Threads like this piss me off because they take away from the real issue.

This is not a story about the sexual assault of a young women, nor is it a commentary sexual abuse rather this is pushing the separate issue of immigration. This should be about getting justice for this poor girl yet it turns into another thread on the big bad man with brown skin that prays to that funny God in a strange sounding language.

These are two separate yet important issues but they are not mutually inclusive to pretend otherwise only exposes a agenda against immigration that is not being argued from a valid stand point. If you are against immigration then you need to present arguments against immigration not just cherry pick highlights that show there are some immigrants who turn out to not be very nice people.

And that is what this is, its not a valid argument against immigration its the sickening exposure of a young girls horror to further a political agenda that some people (not singling out the OP) are frankly too stupid to make with out stooping so low as to make these silly arguments. There are tens of thousands of law abiding immigrants (including Syrians) who are not going about raping young girls.

Want to start a debate about immigration then fine, lets talk about the economic cost, lets talk about he impact on the NHS, lets talk about increase in social tensions, lets talk about all the very real issues that demonstrate how our country can no longer support every increasing immigration. But please can we stop with these silly childish arguments.

Got a problem with immigration then vote leave, that's what i am going to do about it, not take advantage of the rape of a young girl to push a political agenda because your too lazy to make more solid arguments.
edit on 11-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
So I guess it's open season on European women.Oh I'm sorry,in THIS case little girls.Why weren't these pedophiles beaten to an inch of their lives and thrown out of a plane over Syria?

While you interpret the term " 14 year old' as 'little girl', that may or may not be, the article provides no other description. In some cultures, 14 is considered a woman. Even in this culture to be 14 is considered enough of a woman for the 'little girls to pretend to be grown up and sexually attractive. We do not know if any of that in any case is the case here. We just do not know. And wasn't it only a short while ago in this culture that females were married off and having babies by that age?

I know no more about this specific case than others but am reluctant to jump on the hate agenda filled band wagon. Yet you are so sure that these fellows are pedos and should be beaten and killed, and all just because you assume that they fit your own sense of exactly how things are. Bosh.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well thats why the justice system is there sometimes... to make examples of people with: Youre doing it wrong.

Word of that punishment spreading and well you know how protective men are of their fruit sack... itll become a conscious deterent of such... no matter race creed or national origon.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benagone
[snipped]

Yes,blame the women not the rapists and their"sexually emergencies"
edit on 6.12.2016 by Kandinsky because: snipped quote of removed post

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Nope , it's another example of the gulf between our culture and theirs.

What gulf? Stupid males are stupid males, that culture or this culture. Don't make out that there are not plenty of those stupid men in this culture cuz there are.

Besides this, we do not know the nature of the 'sexual assault". I just got off a jury where a man was accused of felony sexual assault for nothing more than verbal overtures and a pat on the rump. Not that I condone that, just saying that from the article, we have no idea if that was all it was or if this 14 year old was pulled off into the bushes and ravished. We don't know, so why assume one extreme of degradation, over a much less extreme example of stupid male behavour unless the agenda here is totally anti anyone but us.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The facts are 14 year old girls we're molested by illegal immigrants.And regardless of what you consider actual womenhood age is 14 is a little girl in most civilized cultures.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I think you are making another very good point.

This entire thing is being discussed as if these guys have already been found guilty and without any indication to the nature of the offence.

Innocent until proven guilty..... unless your Syrian.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

You're right it should have said Muslim, but the liberal media just called them Syrian be cause the truth hurts.

Why does this rule only count for Muslims?
edit on 11-6-2016 by WombRaider69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Castrate them as we should any rapist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join