It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God and the Bible...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Can any one under stand what the Bible says its just so confusing, How long ago did God make the World & Adam - Eve, and did he have anything to do with the Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Titan etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi...try using the search function and add to an existing thread.....there is a lot of these types of threads here on god, enough to keep you reading for while.

I am not a mod, just being frinedly and hopefully helpful

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I believe that god created the entire physical universe. Answers in Genesis has many articles regarding such questions from a Biblical perspective.

answersingenesis.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asteroid
Can any one under stand what the Bible says its just so confusing, How long ago did God make the World & Adam - Eve, and did he have anything to do with the Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Titan etc.

If you belive the bible verbatim, the age has been placed around 6000 years old as per scripture written in Genisis. But its up to you to decide for yourslef, here is some information for consideration from a christian point of view ( this is noy my view, but I am not bias.)

www.gotquestions.org...
www.answersingenesis.org...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some might answer that the Bible isn't nearly as important for being a historical source as it is for a guideline for your life.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

did he have anything to do with the Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Titan etc.

Yes God created everything in this universe. The first line in the bible tells us this.

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So when we die our soul is transported to another planet (the Heavens) And life on earth is (HELL). Re Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth.....heavens meaning plural planets, earth singular meaning earth.....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

So when we die our soul is transported to another planet (the Heavens) And life on earth is (HELL). Re Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth.....heavens meaning plural planets, earth singular meaning earth.....

Take into consideration they had no knowledge of planets. They belived everything was a star except the sun and moon. The belived that Venus was the morningstar/day star/lucifer( not satan, from roman astronomy), whatever you want to call it.

top topics

join