It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site has become more right wing recently.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: projectvxn

I doubt it.

Well I've been a member of ATS for quite a few years now...It's like clockwork.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AVtech34

Site. It's a website. You see...I went to Harvard. That's a much better school than the one you went to which I assume is the local Alabama community college. You see...I am a well educated liberal.

Jk. Seriously though, insults are hurled from all sides. It doesn't just drive people to the right. It drives people to the left or the right. It's called polarization and we should ignore insults and the thoughts coming from those who insult us because they haven't shown that their minds are above that of a child.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

There's insults and then there's insults.

Stupid IDEAS, attitudes, perspectives, habits deserve insult. It just might even wake some folks up--slightly--occasionally.

Someone's PERSONHOOD, No.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I am not interested in 'degrading my fellow man.'

I am interested in articulating as forcefully as possible when my fellow man espouses idiocies.

Their ideas, habits, attitudes, blathering ARE NOT--regardless of their assumptions to the contrary--THEIR PERSONHOOD.

They may act otherwise. They may feel otherwise. That's a different issue.

I consider each individual a priceless creation made in the image of God.

However, a lot of them have taken that 'image' aspect and thrown it in the sewer and proceeded to blather and spew poo far and wide. I will continue to call them poo spewers.

If they think that's an attack on their personhood, that will have to be their problem.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Polarization IS a problem.

However, it is ALSO one of the best ways to highlight facts and trigger a new perspective.

The truly perceptive and discerning see through all the labels and whitewash regardless of which side such are on.

The clueless idiots can't see their own faces in the mirror without misconstruing reality.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Those are not the democrats of today any more than the republicans are the same.
History is history and that's fine but none of us are our ancestors. No one has ideologies like they had back then. Oh and Lincoln wanted to send exslaves to Africa even though no people had been brought out of Africa for a century at that time. He wanted to deport all people of color to a foreign country where they wouldn't know the culture or language. Today no one would seek to banish an entire ethnic group.....ummmm....oh wait....maybe you are right...

Well in hindsight I think that would've been the best course of action for America.

I bet you think I'm a racist for saying that don't you?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I you haven't noticed the majority of those threads you see are authored by a handful of posters. There's a reason it's only a handful churning out thread after thread of right wing propaganda. I think we can all take a guess as to why that is.

I don't know about "all", but my guess is that The Left have pushed things to the point that a lot of us are sick to death of the absurdity that liberalism has become.

Any Right leaning is just in compensation at this point.

Somebody has to be the voice of reason before it's too late to do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

imho,

It is already too late to do anything effective about it . . .

other than prepare one's self and family for the looming worst in recorded history.

The oligarchy has long prepared for this time. They have been working toward it at least 400 years. Many say that for at least 2,000 years the same families have protected their power and wealth toward the globalist goals. Others trace it back to Babylon.

Regardless, the power-mongers ARE in charge in the natural realm . . . and will be for at least another 3.5-7 years AFTER the major traumas begin . . . and they haven't QUITE lit those off yet.

There really is no place to hide that they can't find you. They have exotic technologies for a diversity of evil deeds. They have the vast majority of the power and wealth and positions . . . and armies, navies, air forces etc. to effect their evil wills toward destruction and genocide.

In the natural, there would be no hope.

Thankfully, their plans will only get to the limit God has set for them. Then they WILL reap what they have sown abundantly. But by then, billions will have died.

I realize my words are insane to many . . . but some with a beginning understanding may be starting to wake-up. Perhaps my humble words may be of value to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

imho,

other than prepare one's self and family for the looming worst in recorded history.

The oligarchy has long prepared for this time. They have been working toward it at least 400 years. Many say that for at least 2,000 years the same families have protected their power and wealth toward the globalist goals. Others trace it back to Babylon.

Regardless, the power-mongers ARE in charge in the natural realm . . . and will be for at least another 3.5-7 years AFTER the major traumas begin . . . and they haven't QUITE lit those off yet.

There really is no place to hide that they can't find you. They have exotic technologies for a diversity of evil deeds. They have the vast majority of the power and wealth and positions . . . and armies, navies, air forces etc. to effect their evil wills toward destruction and genocide.

Thankfully, their plans will only get to the limit God has set for them. Then they WILL reap what they have sown abundantly. But by then, billions will have died.

I realize my words are insane to many . . . but some with a beginning understanding may be starting to wake-up. Perhaps my humble words may be of value to them.

Your words are NOT insane. You're on point.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: BO XIAN

imho,

There really is no place to hide that they can't find you. They have exotic technologies for a diversity of evil deeds. They have the vast majority of the power and wealth and positions . . . and armies, navies, air forces etc. to effquotheir evil wills toward destruction and genocide.

Your words are NOT insane. You're on point about this.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Because as bad as the right wing choice is this year....

The left is much much worse.

#ANYONEBUTHILLARY

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join