It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This site has become more right wing recently.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Sargeras

INDEED.

Reading this thread has been even more sobering to me, than usual.

It is FRIGHTFUL how INCAPABLE so many liberals are

of seeing VERY BASIC REALITY.

I've used 'lobotomized by the oligarchy's propaganda' SOMEWHAT as hyperbole.

I never realized how massively and deeply true it REALLY IS.

I'm stunned.

I've watched this evolve closely since 1965 . . . and here I am . . . again . . . stunned at the state of affairs we are stuck with.
You've noticed it since the civil rights movement, huh? I'm no liberal but you damn sure are a card carrying "conservative".

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

Racism is evil. I have no patience with it.

I've lived overseas as a minority and know something of what it feels like.

There are some things worse, however.

And the destruction--utter destruction of our way of life is one of those things.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: DBCowboy

Absolute horse crap. Who has called or insinuated that you are a racist or bigot? I swear right wingers or right leaning people have an endless need to be victims and to exaggerate absolutely everything they don't like and it completely obscures their realities.

@OP This site has always had a right wing majority but it's definitely more circle-jerky lately.

I used the term circle jerk and was told by a wing nut that I was...get this "unladylike". Guess we know where women stand don't we?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Racism is evil. I have no patience with it.

I've lived overseas as a minority and know something of what it feels like.

There are some things worse, however.

And the destruction--utter destruction of our way of life is one of those things.
Liberals AND conservatives alike are responsible. Not just one side. That's what I'm saying.
edit on 11-6-2016 by JimiBlack because: spelling error

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

WTF does that even mean???

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Why do you think it 'Racist' if someone wants to argue a point?

This is the problem with 'Lefties', they can't seem to understand that all we're doing is debating about a problem... it's nothing to do with being 'Racist' but everything to do with being 'Cautious' and 'Aware', something the 'Lefties' know nothing about... apparently... and like to go off on a baby tantrum just because they can't their way.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Those are not the democrats of today any more than the republicans are the same.
History is history and that's fine but none of us are our ancestors. No one has ideologies like they had back then. Oh and Lincoln wanted to send exslaves to Africa even though no people had been brought out of Africa for a century at that time. He wanted to deport all people of color to a foreign country where they wouldn't know the culture or language. Today no one would seek to banish an entire ethnic group.....ummmm....oh wait....maybe you are right...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: DBCowboy

not only do you have to accept it, you have to support it.

No you just have to STFU about it & people wont be calling you out about your abnormal views.
The LGBT community is accepted by most of America, so you're just gonna have to find a way to deal with it.

K~

What was that cry a few years back.

We here
We queer
get used to it
LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Privileged must mean something different to you.
It means to have an advantage, to have things easier for someone.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
There on the losing side of the game, they rigged it, and failed to win it. They cry out loud and play the victim and do the blame game.

They act tough, talk tough but cant stand the heat when it gets too close.

The propaganda filled threads with blogs as proof, or no facts makes it easy to smell the BS.

Just read the titles, hordes of immigrants,etc, anytime words are used to push an emotional response its click bait propaganda.

I do get it do, when your team as been losing for so long, you cling to whatever makes you feel good inside.

They tried to elect Romney, now there trying trump, the democrats dont need to do anything realy, they can rape and pillage america while the right keeps on imploding in front of our eyes.

They stoped calling people commies and switched it to progressive, they changed dirty hippies to snowflakes or SJW, all to try to not look so stupid.

They think they invented its the barbarians at the door, blaming everybody else under the sun than themselves.

This message was brought to you by communist canada

edit on 11-6-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

It gets this way every election year.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

My mother was reared poor white trash in the South.

And I was conservative in my teens.

I still am. Fiercely so.

But at this late stage of our Nation and planet being flushed down the chute to hell,

I'll cheer virtually anyone on who tells it like it is.

Enough with the lying, delusional, deceptive, traitorous, destructive, suicidal, homicidal, corrupt, carefully crafted propagandized lobotomizaion crap from the media and other oligarchy institutions.
And all of what You mentioned has happened on the watch of both liberal's and conservative. I think you just like typing. And like I said, being from the south I know what conservative means here. And I know where you stand. If it were up to a whole lot of southern conservatives and conservatives in general, it would be back to the black fountain for me or even worse.

Did you just imply conservative = racist?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

bess him lil ole heart . . .

Do you need us to take up a collection for tissues?

I'm a woman. I'm always prepared. But this ? Tissue ? From the man who posts one whiney relationship thread after another.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mee-ouch.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Those riots are entirely scripted by and paid for by trump. Including the right cast and props. Everybody knows this.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The thread has totally devolved

Again

Mud pit

Like I said

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It's Hillary's fault.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Those riots are entirely scripted by and paid for by trump. Including the right cast and props. Everybody knows this.

No everyone does not!

These people act just like BLM the Baltimore rioters the Ferguson rioters the list goes on and on...

This is common action for leftist groups, you never see any of this at conservatives protests.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I feel like there is a white supremacist agenda here. Some use all the same talking points as white supremacists without fully going for it. For example, look at the above poster's (Sometimes) comment. "It is not anti immigrant to say that most sent from Mexico are actually criminals or uneducated, as they are."

Maybe some are uneducated, but do you see how he threw in criminal there? Most are criminals? How so? Why not say some are uneducated, but I can't put a number on that and some could be criminals so we should create a system to prevent the possibility of criminals from entering the country? Instead it's most are uneducated and most are criminals. This is the tactics of the white supremacist without coming out and saying "I hate Mexicans". You can say things like how I've presented them or you can come off like a racist. And people actually wonder why the word racist is being thrown around so much. Isn't it obvious? Derp.
edit on 11-6-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join