It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pediatric nurse sues Winnebago Co Health Dept after losing job for her beliefs

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
What you are pretty much saying is that people's belief shouldn't be respected, but your belief should be enforced on them...

No. That is exactly what you and this goofy nurse are saying. You and her are both completely disregarding the beliefs of everyone stepping foot through that clinic door for medical/scientifically based help....not soul saving.

"I don't BELIEVE in birth control. I don't BELIEVE abortion is moral. I BELIEVE the morning after pill is abortion. Therefore I can't even tell patients about these things even though it's my job description and even though said patients probably BELIEVE differently than me. And completely despite the fact that the Bible fails to mention birth control or abortion I expect the government to allow me to pull rules out of my butt that I choose to live by and force everyone around me to humor me in my self-made construct." *eye roll*

Keep it to yourself. Save it for Sunday. Leave it out of the work place and leave it out of other people's lives.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

All I see here is a you pitching a mountain, but when I look at what you are pitching it is clearly a mole hill.

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join