It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: US Needed to Secure Borders, A Wall...Illegals Should be Deported

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Have a listen to this video...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And for the record, her campaign in 2008 was laced with
racism towards Obama, and she and Bill have been on the
record with some of the most disgusting comments during
their days from Arkansas.

You can find the record in books, but since that was
pre internet its hard to post a link.

edit on 11-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: burgerbuddy

When was it approved? I must have missed a YUGE story because I haven't heard anything about a wall being approved and Mexico paying for it.

Link? Source? I'm going to go ahead and tell you there isn't one because such a thing has not been approved.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Republican Party's 2012 platform highlighted the fact that the rest of the double fencing was never built and stated that "The double-layered fencing on the border that was enacted by Congress in 2006, but never completed, must finally be built."

[7] The Washington Office on Latin America, claims on its Border Fact Check site that the extremely high cost of complying with the Secure Fence Act's mandate-estimated at US$4.1 billion, or more than the Border Patrol’s entire annual budget of US$3.55 billion- was the main reason that it was not fulfilled.[8] In short, Congress failed to continue to fund the project past the initial $1.2 billion procured, in order to finish building the fence.

There it is. It's been passed already, not too long ago either.

Trump will come up with a more detailed payment plan for Mexico, it will be up in a jiffy.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Really though, just who was in charge in that interview, her,,,or the Council on Foreign Relations.......
My bet is the CFR... I mean really. She knew what they wanted to hear, and she said it.

So, she is CFR puppet? She is spineless?
Has no real stance, its all for sale?

Yeah, I think so too.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

So you're giving Trump credit for something that happened 10 years ago?

And if you think Mexico is going to pay for the wall I'd say you're crazy. They have no reason or incentive to pay for it. Would you pay to build your neighbors fence?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

So, she is CFR puppet? She is spineless?
Has no real stance, its all for sale?
Might be any of those. I might also have been that she knew what they wanted to hear and knew she would never be allowed to be president if she didn't.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So you're giving Trump credit for something that happened 10 years ago?

And if you think Mexico is going to pay for the wall I'd say you're crazy. They have no reason or incentive to pay for it. Would you pay to build your neighbors fence?

I'm saying it's been passed but was left unfunded and not completed.

Trump will complete it.

And I'm not going to explain how Mexico will be funding it.

Trump has already said how and they will have no choice.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Indeed this is a great find on your part, BurnTheShips! If Donald Trump's people were to tap into ATS, there'd be no shortage of ammunition to use against Hillary. Instead, Trumps spending 90% of his media time explaining, or correcting, or clarifying some controversial statement he made. Afterwards, he makes another controversial remark or statement.

It's so frustrating to see Donald Trump's likelihood of being our next President literally melt away before our eyes! The evidence is mounting that he's in cahoots with Hillary to give HER the Presidency. (In return for big business-related favors.)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

I actually agree with her, Mexico's policies combined with the war on drugs has made Mexico a living hell hole and it's an important problem to take care of.

Oh, she abandoned that,
now Trump with the same views is wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So he's going to force them to build it. How does he plan on doing that?

How very authoritarian of him.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Wow whats with the hard on against Trump?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

The US is mexicos safety net for the poor. Getting them to pay would be easy. If the low income workers couldn't enter the US and send money back to Mexico they would have a revolution on there hands. The poor in Mexico has nothing g from the Mexican government. Then there is the visas you can raise money that way. Then there is also tariffs that can be set. Remember Mexico needs US trade not the other way around. The trade deficit is 54 billion. The biggest exports from us to mexico is food and Power such as electricity and fuel and then automotive parts and vehicles. Then there is a drastic increase in machines needed for the factories that moved to mexico. Kind of ironic actually a company moves down to Mexico and buys the stuff it needs from the US.

So he could indeed get mexico to foot the bill the reality though is it would never happen. Parts of the wall are all ready paid for and guess what no wall. So I don't believe Trumps presidency will be diffrent. Even if he got the money it would quickly get lost in the government like the other money already allocated for it.

Then there's the economic impact to successfuly build a wall you would also need to shut down temporary work visas. And we'll that's not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

The left and the dems hate Hillary but they have to vote for her.

So they will do everything they can to make Trump even worse in order to justify voting for her.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

this wall business is nuts. Because it would damage the eco system. Something most people fail to realize. You can't just put up walls without harming the environment. And the food chain and the eco system it's a butterfly effect. The smallest migrational routes disrupted could cause a lot of problems in so many other ways. Besides as if they're gonna stop this guy....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Oh hell no, they won't touch the wall!

Don't need any built in secret doors or crappy workmanship, excuses or stalling.

Don't worry, the Mexican govt won't even miss the money.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: awareness10

The left and the dems hate Hillary but they have to vote for her.

So they will do everything they can to make Trump even worse in order to justify voting for her.

Sounds like their trying to 'appease' their inner Gods.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I disagree.

I think the Drug Cartel's taking advantage of having open borders are more of a threat to the Eco system. Building City's is bad for the Eco system. Products people simply don't need is bad for the Eco system. A wall, will not damage the world beyond repair, it will keep out those who wish to leech off of those who come to the US Legally.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
We don't need any more revolving door politicians in the WH.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
When are people going to realize that nothing any of these people say means anything? The truth is what they do. These people will say absolutely anything. And their story will change every single day if it needs to. You will never know what Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or anyone else will do with the presidency until they have it.

Just proving that they're lying is the easy part. I can save you the trouble of watching hours and hours of speeches and clips and scouring the web for proof. They're ALWAYS lying! Assume that they're lying every time they open their mouth and you'll probably only be wrong when they meant to lie but misspoke.

That's the only truth we have. Politicians are, were always and always will be liars. It's unfortunate but when known facts are scarce, you have to treasure the ones you do know.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The word virtual means it's not literally a wall. Sheesh.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Hi Burntheships,

Yes, Smoke and Mirrors

Today the entire Democratic party demands voting-amnesty for all border jumpers, past, present, and future, along with open borders.

Border jumpers will block-vote for Hillary (illegals were registered to vote back during the riots that took place during the Bush administration). Border jumpers' families (including their aunties, uncles, cousins, cousins' cousins, etc), residing in Mexico, will block vote absentee for Hillary.

And, of course, millions of clueless low-information voters, dead voters, and household pets and farm animals will vote for Hillary. Top it off with hacked Dibold voting machines, and we'll get a continuation of the barry hussein soetoro dictatorship for another 8+ years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join