It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren Backs Clinton and Destroy's Trump! Will she be the VP?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
White man speak with forked tongue! However, this also applies to Hillary....and Elizabeth Warren.

Sal

a reply to: DanteGaland

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Warren? A woman who lies about her heritage to get a job has no credibility to call anyone else a fraud because she's the very definition on one.

And then, of course, she spends all kinds of time talking tough about the evil big banks and now backs someone who is all-in with them.

But please ... look to her to continue "busting" Donald Trump. It only continues to prove what a lot of us have been saying about the left - You wouldn't have any standards if you didn't have double standards.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
In 2004, Elizabeth Warren labeled Hillary as Unethical for accepting so much money from Credit Card companies.

Source: truthfeed.com...

But as you can see from her Before/After photos, Elizabeth has similar health issues as Clinton. So....

BTW... I hope Ms. Hillary does choose Ms. Warren as her V.P.. This country would never elect a Female/Female combo. (IMO)

edit on 6/11/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So y'all hate Warren now?
Just trying to keep up.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Well the usual suspects here do, but they hate everyone. If you knew them personally you still wouldn't care.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

The useless hatred was kinda my point

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Is there something wrong with flipping foreclosed houses? . It's not like she foreclosed on people. The bank did that when people didn't pay . Just curious why you said this.

Nothing wrong if you're a dem but not ok if you're Trump.

Just ask crooked hillary.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh I didn't realize you were trying to make a point. I'm so used to reading pointless garbage on ATS that my brain has developed a pretty serious filtration mechanism.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Elizabeth Warren is about the weirdest person I have seen in politics..... most people laugh when she opens her mouth and someone should adjust her attitude.

I would LOVE to see her and Hillary in the white house.......within 12 months they will start WWIII.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
In terms of political strategy...

Hillary picking Warren as her VP is analogous to when Clinton chose Gore as his VP IN 1992. They were clones of themselves as Hillary and Warren will be sort of like that though Warren is more progressive.

If I were Hillary I wouldn’t pick her because it number one takes a dem senator away from the senate.

Number two she should balance the ticket with a moderate male imo.

She already has all the female votes shell probably get and liberal votes as well but needs a moderate to balance the ticket.

Also Warren is not a great speaker, imo, and is somewhat shrill and is too much like Hillary.

She should choose someone from Ohio or the mid west to get the rust belt

But I think she will chose her

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Number two she should balance the ticket with a moderate male imo.

I'm pretty liberal in some areas.

But, even I don't want an all woman ticket. That's really pushing it.

This is a screwy election already. I don't think her team will take that chance.

I would actually suggest a man of Latino ancestry, Like Bill Richardson. Even though he was investigated for improper business dealings, which was dropped.

edit on 11-6-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

All good points. I agree with most of what you said. I do think it's cool to have 2 females on the ticket. It's kinda bad*ss move in my opinion to not need the old white male validation-- that's what Obama had with Biden-- It's a risk to abandon it, but I think Clinton and Warren could pull it off.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Did you change your name or are you just butting into someone else's conversation again.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So a white woman who claimed to be native american, who flipped houses that were foreclosed on to make serious cash, and made hundreds of thousands of dollars at an ivory league professor and as a consultant wants to go after Trump? Oh seriously, bring it. He'll chew her up and spit out the bones.

Pretty much sums it up....

His "Pocahontas" nickname for her is gonna stick, and pretty much that instance of fraud is going to be all many think of in connection with her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join