It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton emails were marked classified when sent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Since her private server was exposed, Clinton stayed fast to the terminology that she did not send or receive emails "marked" classified.

Apparently, this is another lie that has been exposed.

Emails have been released that do have classification markings, and much of the content of the email is redacted. This means that the content was too secure to be publicly released.

I wonder how she will respond to this news?

Hillary Clinton, from the moment her exclusive use of personal email for government business was exposed, has claimed nothing she sent or received was marked classified at the time.

But a 2012 email released by the State Department appears to challenge that claim because it carries a classified code known as a “portion marking” - and that marking was on the email when it was sent directly to Clinton’s account.

The “C” - which means it was marked classified at the confidential level - is in the left-hand-margin and relates to an April 2012 phone call with Malawi's first female president, Joyce Banda, who took power after the death of President Mutharika in 2012.

And...

A US government source said there are other Clinton emails with classified markings, or marked classified, beyond the April 2012 document.

Despite Clinton claims, 2012 email had classified marking

ETA: This does not mean that she should not also answer for the other classified emails that were not "marked". As has been explained previously in various threads, by experts in the field, Clinton was responsible for the content of emails she sent and received, even if they were not marked, and she should have had them marked based on the content.

edit on 6/10/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
made Libya a failed state
caused the mess in Syria
supported a coup in Honduras
speeded up the fall of Iraq and rise of ISIS
has Yemeni blood on her hands
caused a mess in the Ukraine
butchers bill a minimum 300,000 dead

AND YOUR ALL WORRIED ABOUT BLESSED E-MAILS!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm shocked...SHOCKED...that Crooked Hillary lied AGAIN!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

ohhhh nooo. We know full well that the Clintons are evil criminals beyond belief.

But every notch we take in her shield of gold is one step closer to getting her to prison, or at least take the threat of her ruining our country by becoming POTUS.

We need to continue to expose every lie. Because for some reason, her supporters are just not getting it.
edit on 6/10/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
caused the mess in Syria

Yet what's the one thing that's being investigated and has potential criminal penalty?

Yea, emails. I'd rather they try to bag her on something that has a snowballs chance in hell when the alternative is not getting bagged for anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

71 per cent of Clinton followers said in a poll they would vote for her even if indicted,they dont care and that is scary

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
You've got to love Catherine Herridge's investigative reporting. She has broken so many of these stories.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

and, your list is missing quite a few things. Such as:

- funneling millions through the Clinton Foundation from other countries in return for favors while she was Secretary of State

- taking hundreds of thousands of dollars in exchange for "speeches"

- Bill's assaults on women, then Hillary attacking these women publicly, and hiring PI's to follow the women around and otherwise harassing and threatening them.

- Whitewater

- The many people who had dirt on the Clintons and somehow ended up "suicided" or died in freak "accidents"

- Made up a false story to cover up her failures in Benghazi which resulted in the deaths of Americans, and lied to their families and to the entire country about the circumstances.

... there is more of course, but we could go on all night
edit on 6/10/16 by BlueAjah because: fixed

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Your President has created a 75 year log jam on her records and would pardon her if anything ever came of it I dont know why this distraction has been allowed other than perhaps theres a few honest FBI guys left,but nothing will come of this.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Your right it would be a massive website to document the all of it,an the some of it you'll only ever see on Russia Today or Al Jezeera.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Exactly! Remember Al Capone. He was guilty of hundreds of serious crimes, but he finally went to prison for tax evasion, because it was the one charge for which they could get evidence that would actually stick.

They are in the same situation with Hillary. She is powerful. She has many powerful "friends". And those beneath her are terrified of her. They are very good at covering things up, as evidenced in Whitewater, and the trail of bodies they leave behind.

If the FBI finds that the charges for espionage, etc. are the one thing to finally stop the reign of terror, then hopefully it is the one chance they have.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
And that particular email has lots of blanked out areas.

I bet some of those have classified markings too.

This is one focus of the FBI.

They already have a few hundred.

Don't ask how I know.

And I bet those now famous "22" that won't be released at all have some markings "at the time".

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ho hum. Yawn yeah yeah what ev

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Your President has created a 75 year log jam on her records and would pardon her if anything ever came of it I dont know why this distraction has been allowed other than perhaps theres a few honest FBI guys left,but nothing will come of this.

Maybe nothing will come of it. Maybe something will.

Know what definitely will have no result whatsoever?

Everything on your list.

So again, I would rather somebody get her for something rather than not do anything at all except wail and wring hands.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Bears repeating with emphasis in the color of the substance she loves to spew so freely and compulsively

originally posted by: BlueAjah

. . . We know full well that the Clintons are evil criminals beyond belief.

But every notch we take in her shield of gold is one step closer to getting her to prison, or at least take the threat of her ruining our country by becoming POTUS.

We need to continue to expose every lie. Because for some reason, her supporters are just not getting it

Her supporters do NOT WANT to 'get it.'

They evidently subscribe to the same evil fantasies and delusions she does.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

caused the mess in Syria

Wasn't she apart of the Fast and Furious arms trafficking through Mexico? If not, I apologize, but I sure equate her name to that fiasco that is getting worse but not talked about.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When she 'b*tch-slaps' you and "takes from you to give to others" against your will

you MIGHT change your tune.

Though you seem like such a "true believer" in the "sainted" ruthless, homicidal, corrupt, pathological lying, rage-aholic, Communist Traitor that I wouldn't bet on it even then.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

caused the mess in Syria

I am speechless , so here :

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

caused the mess in Syria

All that and still about half of America will vote for her.

And over half of the rest of the world will be happy if she wins.

It cant be fixed.

It will take either a MAJOR world war or cataclysmic event, (Yellowstone, massive meteor, plague), to reset this mess.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

71 per cent of Clinton followers said in a poll they would vote for her even if indicted,they dont care and that is scary

And those same people call Trump supporters mindless idiots when Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose votes.

We are so screwed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join