It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different perpective on Donald Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes it's a video. But it does present Trump is a light that 'may' clarify the reasoning, and perhaps hope, of those that support him.

If you have questions one way or another, this 'may' help. For those of us that do support him, I present you with a little juice for the batteries..

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
Well here ya go, so you don't have to be embarrassed clicking a link to infoWars.

I don't know if I can take 27 minutes of Crazy Kandy Korn.

I stopped at the Korny piano ambiance, (too soften him up I suppose)

edit on 10-6-2016 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
Yes it's a video. But it does present Trump is a light that 'may' clarify the reasoning, and perhaps hope, of those that support him.

If you have questions one way or another, this 'may' help. For those of us that do support him, I present you with a little juice for the batteries..

www.infowars.com...

You mean this one?

Keywords I think not.. even if it's right...I love the country...problem is caused by our allies....more.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

My, my methinks he doth protest too much...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

My, my methinks he doth protest too much...

That's why I left the piano in, to soothe the troubled moth in the wallet.
edit on 10-6-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

That's the same video that Matafuchs made a thread about.

Trump 2016...this is the truth...how long he has wanted to help and now is his chance

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Thanks, I missed it.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What about all the blatantly arrogant and ignorant crap Trump has said,...you know, when the solemn piano music isn't playing in the background???

Really, is this the best we have? Hillary vs Trump? You might as well flip a coin.

We need a libertarian to shrink the government.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The reason Trump is a bad choice is that he's always been rich. So he has no concept of a poor or avrage persons daily life.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

The reason Trump is a bad choice is that he's always been rich. So he has no concept of a poor or avrage persons daily life.

I'd say, that's a strike against him. Yet, we've had two poor Presidents in Obama and Clinton....who ended up very rich because of the Presidency... who haven't done much worth anything in my estimation, either.

I see more of a chance in Trump of 'righting the ship' than Hillary. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The Trump in that video I could vote for.

Unfortunately, that is not the Trump we have seen the past couple months. And he has gotten worse the last few weeks.

His speeches suck recently. It almost seems like he is striking out on purpose, or has some condition, or is throwing the election.

I just don't get it. He could easily crush Hillary if he talked like he did in your video, with the unlimited ammo she provides.

I pray he goes back to the Trump in your OP, but until he does I will just stay home.

Sad.

edit on 6 11 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance

the choices here are limited.

you basically have 2 candidates left.

One i must admit does insult a bit more than people are used to. 'although, i'm open to understanding why that is. Perhaps he's trying to shake things up and make people 'think' about things they simply don't. Such as why the Establishment is so corrupt, and Why no one seems to be saying anything about it but him?

I wouldn't write Trump off too quickly, he's an intelligent guy, and quite frankly, the only Candidate in mho that could do 'do the right thing' rather than bowing down to Corporate Demand.

Then there's his opponent, Hillary Clinton. She's got a record so long i'm truly amazed she's still in the running. Why is that? Does anyone even question that seriously at all? It's like Hello? Is Anyone Home? 'bang bang'.

You have a guy who talks LOUD and Irritates People VS a Woman who is responsible for ummm lets see, taking Money from Saudi Arabia, rubbing shoulders with Foreign Interest to please her own Interests, Bengazi, I don't even have to mention that one, and on and on.

People NEED to wake up, because pissing around and talking about it isn't going to do anything. 30 Million Vs what 1500? omg it baffles me..

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The fact that Infowars is throwing all of its support towards Donald Trump is an excellent reason to fight his election.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I don't follow the logic at all.

Every time I fire up my P.C. Bing has an anti-Trump article staring me in the face....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Remember he's first a 'promoter' and second a negotiator. The rhetoric got him the exposure. Without which he'd have been relegated to the pile of candidates that didn't get any real exposure.

I am angry where this country has gone. Trump reflects that anger. No one knows if Trump can or will effect the changes he says he'd do.

I've had my fill of smooth and 'reasonable'....Presidential sounding people who continue or even add to the mess.

Then there's the fact we've never seen this Trump, as portrayed in this video.

Any possibility the general media isn't inclined to portray him so?? A pretty good reason, in my books, to give him a chance.

edit on 11-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I don't follow the logic at all.

Every time I fire up my P.C. Bing has an anti-Trump article staring me in the face....

Exactly. Would you prefer no Trump articles at all? I certainly would.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Huh? So how does that connect to not voting for Trump?

You don't want to vote for him, all the more power to you. But as far as 'reasons' go...best left alone....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

double post.

edit on 11-6-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Huh? So how does that connect to not voting for Trump?

You don't want to vote for him, all the more power to you. But as far as 'reasons' go...best left alone....

Infowars is a dangerous crypto-fascist cult. If they support Trump, it is because he is a dangerous crypto-fascist.

top topics

join