It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 2016...this is the truth...how long he has wanted to help and now is his chance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh but Trump sure did try didn't he? Watch the video. Does it sound like he gives a damn about that old lady? Of course he doesn't, her "ugly house" was in the way of him building "fountains and other nice things".

Sounds like a real sympathetic guy doesn't it? Too bad the video didn't have sappy piano music playing in the background to really try and drive that point home.

Also, you make it sound like a bad thing that she wanted to get what the house was worth instead of getting less than what it was worth. Would you sell a million dollar car for $500,000? I guess if you didn't you'd be just as "greedy" as that old lady.
edit on 6/10/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Maybe without all his bribes, the country would just be another 3rd world #hole.

Lol. You can't be serious.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Since the late 80's, he has had he hand in politics but not as a politician. As a businessman. Take the time to listen. He is not retarded. He is not a narcissistic. He is not a racist. He is not misogynistic. He is simply under attack. If you are a supporter, this sure enforce your choice. If not, please take the time to watch.

As his son said, before he announced his dad turned to him and said, 'Now is when we find out who our friends are..." and they did. Wake up!!!!

www.youtube.com...

It is simple. Jobs. Lower Taxes. Strong military....what else do we need? Listen to him NOT talk about anyone else except the issues.

He is simply a man who tells you what you want to hear. He has no real solutions.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

And he is going to bring unicorns, rainbows and lollipops to the USA

Really you Trump cultists are as bad as the Bernie fans.

Only reason to vote for him is its better than a Clinton vote.

But really you expect change? Give me a freaking break.

He will be a disappointment like any other candidate.

You really think Congress will support anything he does?

You really think the civil service and alphabet agency’s that really run the show will allow REAL change?

If you believe that I want whatever drug you Trumpeters and Bernie fans are smoking!

But hey FEEL The TRUMP!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Trump wants to win and really, honestly help, he will push for term limits in congress and Supreme Court.

And they will be shot down.

Best thing about voteing Trump in will be you will see how much of a powerless puppet the US president really is.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
.....no one cares to hear your rhetoric.

Ironic comeing from you and you cultist posts.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Now he wants to do something about it. Hillary or Donald....? Choose wisely...

Move abroad

Really? No vote Trump cause it might just wake the public up to how much power the US president has when Trump gets blocked in everything he does.....or gets JFK'd.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Faced with that option, where would you go?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Faced with that option, where would you go?

New Zealand.

But I hear they have strict Immigration policy’s.

So vote Trump. Then when Congress and the US civil service blocks and corrupts everything he does (providing he doesn’t out right get assassinated) you can see what a sham it all is.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Isn't this the third or fourth thread you have created so far that tells us how wonderful Donald is and says he is not all of the bad things we know him to be?

Ya, we get it. You like Trump. On election day, go vote for him. Feel good about your vote, but spare us the fanboy bull#.

It is highly unlikely that a thread that has a crappy youtube video is going to change the hearts and minds of any intelligent person, so at this point it just appears that you are only trying to reinforce your own beliefs and validate the choices you are about to make.

It's Obama's Hope and Change all over again. Only this time, it's Trump that has people duped.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
but spare us the fanboy bull#.

It's Obama's Hope and Change all over again. Only this time, it's Trump that has people duped.

Quoted for emphisis.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Isn't this the third or fourth thread you have created so far that tells us how wonderful Donald is and says he is not all of the bad things we know him to be?

Ya, we get it. You like Trump. On election day, go vote for him. Feel good about your vote, but spare us the fanboy bull#.

It is highly unlikely that a thread that has a crappy youtube video is going to change the hearts and minds of any intelligent person, so at this point it just appears that you are only trying to reinforce your own beliefs and validate the choices you are about to make.

One can only assume your voting for Hillary? You claim a lack of intelligence in Trump supporters????

You might try assessing your own biases as well as you do those of different views than your own......

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

One can only assume your voting for Hillary? You claim a lack of intelligence in Trump supporters????

Why would you assume that? I've said many times I am not going to vote in this election. I would not vote for Hillary and I would not vote for Trump. To vote for either is simply stupid.

You might try assessing your own biases as well as you do those of different views than your own......

I'm an introvert. I am more critical of myself and my own thoughts that I am of anyone else. Therefore, I'm fairly confident in my assessment on this political situation.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm an introvert as well, i get you.

You sound a lot like a Virgo critically speaking. Just wondered. You may or may not be not that it matters. It actually doesn't i just thought i'd toss that in for the hell of it.

anyways, peace fellow Introvert.

Stay Calm and Carry On

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Jesus, this is a prime example of everything that is wrong with Trump supporters. Either you're very ignorant or a liar because Trump is all that you said he isn't, although, clearly he's not retarded but he's clearly a dumbass.

He is not a narcissistic

I say,

He is not a racist

Oh yeah?

Trump retweets another apparent white supremacist

He is not misogynistic

Really?

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Of course he's simply under attack and that's because he brought ALL of this onto himself!

Yeah sure it's a heated political season, when isn't it, but if Trump didn't say the things he says or do the things he does he wouldn't be the MOST hated presidential candidate in history.

Wake up.

Oh, and let me embed your video for you.

(27 minutes! Yikes!)
I know, RIGHT???

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What in the world are you talking about? This is why I can't even remotely take Trump supporters seriously.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nvm
edit on 11-6-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

A self-entitled billionaire who never pumped his own gas or eaten a box of Macaroni and cheese.

Yeah...represent us. You know exactly whats its like out here. You and your $$, your snooty kids and bodyguards in one of your private planes, at one of your estates.

And Im concerned gas jumped up 8 cents yesterday....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Trump wants to win and really, honestly help, he will push for term limits in congress and Supreme Court.

And they will be shot down.

Best thing about voteing Trump in will be you will see how much of a powerless puppet the US president really is.

How so very true.

Talk about congressional re-elections, no one says a word.

Talk about presidential elections, and everyone loses their mind!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You gotta be kidding me. You're the one posting a video about what Trump said in the past, not me. No, all my criticism of Trump comes directly from his present campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join