It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 2016...this is the truth...how long he has wanted to help and now is his chance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Number 15 certainly doesn't count. So he did 14 good things in his life, good, thank god for that.

Again, this,

Trump retweets another apparent white supremacist

So maybe he is retarded or he's a racist. Jury is still out.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You're right, as far as I know they haven't strong-armed an old lady out of the house she's lived in her whole life to build a parking garage. Doing something like that takes character and empathy.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Never happened. She was so greedy she tried to hold out and got what it was worth not what was offered...next....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

We all do. Speak for yourself. What no one want to hear is how great trump thinks himself to be.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Winning over? I am simply stating facts. I mean, if Trump can be held responsible for stuff he said 30 years ago why not Bernie? Dirty old bastard....

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thats how to promote trump. With his own devices. Mocking, lying, bragging and name calling.
He set the example didn't he?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

That's what he talks about in the first five minutes of the video did you bother to listen or just made sure you hit some of the talking points?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Two words Donald doesn't know how to spell.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He wanted to help us so much that he donated money to both parties and contributed to our corrupt political system!

If you honestly think Trump cares about anyone but himself and getting his then I'd have to say you are not following the motto of these forums but are in fact accepting ignorance.

If Trump honestly cared about helping us since the 80's then he would have never bribed politicians like he has admitted to doing.

Democrat politicians...Hello? That's what one does to survive in a Democrat controlled state and city. Hillary, the then Senator.

Now he wants to do something about it. Hillary or Donald....? Choose wisely...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Trump's Vice President can say...with all truth...I am with stupid.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Trump's Vice President can say...with all truth...I am with stupid.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

That's bull. That property was worth a fortune when they started developing AC. He did not pay her what the property was worth because it was worth a lot more than the house that sat there. It was Boardwalk on the monopoly game board and he wanted to pay Mediterranean Ave prices for it.
edit on 6102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Never happened. She was so greedy she tried to hold out and got what it was worth not what was offered...next....

BS!!! She didn't want to move. It was her house. She has every right to stay there. If it was just her wanting more money it wouldn't have gone so far as him trying to get politicians to use eminent domain against her to get her out.

Which BTW Trump happens to love!! Which is interesting to see so many conservatives supporting a guy who likes the idea of using the Government Power to Strong Arm Property from Private Interests in order to give it away to other Private Interests. But that is what you're supporting with Trump. Theft of Private Property by Government Power for the profit of another Private Interest.

BTW, she won and didn't have to move. Trump lost that battle.
edit on 10-6-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Your labels mean nothing to me and the fact you give them to him solidifies my vote.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He wanted to help us so much that he donated money to both parties and contributed to our corrupt political system!

If you honestly think Trump cares about anyone but himself and getting his then I'd have to say you are not following the motto of these forums but are in fact accepting ignorance.

If Trump honestly cared about helping us since the 80's then he would have never bribed politicians like he has admitted to doing.

Maybe he bribed them to do good things?

They all like money. Doesn't matter for what, right?

Maybe without all his bribes, the country would just be another 3rd world #hole.

I think he saved the USA but like Iraq and Afghanistan, he has to come back in and do it right.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You see, you can go Wiki it but I know plenty about this woman...and imminent domain. She was offered quite a bit more before Trump from a certain dirty magazine publisher and said no then. When she should have done it. Then, with a poor market, she tried to get what was offered previously and it did not happen.

Her house was condemned but she fought it. There were 3 other properties who played the game and were paid well. She gave the house to her kids early in this decade. It was eventually bought buy Ichan, one friend of Trumps and was demolished.

She never had to move. She never lost her house. So, what is the big deal? It is not like she got 5 bucks and was kicked to the curb. This story is so weak it feels like Jeb Bush...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

originally posted by: matafuchs
He is not retarded. He is not a narcissistic. He is not a racist. He is not misogynistic.

If Trump doesn't want to be called all those names then he better start pretending to be a grown up.
He's running to be the leader of the free world not a a b-list reality show.

I admit his shtick was cute in the first 2 months in his run but now he just a bad SNL parody of himself.

Only in America where a multi billionaire who has funded/bribed both sides of the political coin can be considered an "outsider".

Yeah. Right.

Are you sure Hillary and Bill never funded/bribed anyone? lol!!

Oh yeah, they were the ones with their hands out. sorry.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Bernie Rape Fantasy? You referring to a paper he wrote way back in 70's, not some fictional erotic best seller?

You're really gonna win people over with rebuttals like that and isn't that what this thread is all about, promoting Trump?

Bernie might not have lost if that paper WAS a fictional best seller and not a page from his diary.

Trump has done many good things as a bizman.

More than hillary has done in all her time in govt.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

edit on 6 10 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

What do you mean she should have taken the first offer when she could. She didn't want to leave and doesn't have to take any offer.

The point is when she didn't sell to Trump he used his money and influence with the City (Crony Capitalism and Dirty Politics) to condemn her property and try to remove her using eminent domain so he could build a limo parking lot.

Just that right there should be enough to sicken any real Conservative. Using corrupt Government to use it's power to take private property away from a citizen and give it to another. What happened to your Conservative principles??? How can you support such a thing?? Because it's Trump and the reality is you don't and never had any principles to begin with??

This won't be the last time either if that's what you're thinking. Trump has already said if elected he's killing environmental regulations and going ahead with the KeyStone Pipeline and using Eminent Domain to do it. Going to literally divide the entire US with a big nasty pipe running down the middle transporting the most foul sludge we know of across the US. What could possibly go wrong???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join