It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 2016...this is the truth...how long he has wanted to help and now is his chance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Since the late 80's, he has had he hand in politics but not as a politician. As a businessman. Take the time to listen. He is not retarded. He is not a narcissistic. He is not a racist. He is not misogynistic. He is simply under attack. If you are a supporter, this sure enforce your choice. If not, please take the time to watch.

As his son said, before he announced his dad turned to him and said, 'Now is when we find out who our friends are..." and they did. Wake up!!!!

www.youtube.com...

It is simple. Jobs. Lower Taxes. Strong military....what else do we need? Listen to him NOT talk about anyone else except the issues.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
He wanted to help us so much that he donated money to both parties and contributed to our corrupt political system!

If you honestly think Trump cares about anyone but himself and getting his then I'd have to say you are not following the motto of these forums but are in fact accepting ignorance.

If Trump honestly cared about helping us since the 80's then he would have never bribed politicians like he has admitted to doing.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thanks for your 'opinion'. A person is allowed to contribute to who he wants. Maybe next time take the time and watch the video, although long, and you may learn something.

Ignorance is not being informed. Since you posted 4 minutes after a 20 plus video posted I would say you are the ignorant one.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Here's one way that Champion of the People Donald Trump likes to help People.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

What is so special about the video you linked?

I don't usually click on video links just because someone says watch this.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If Trump wants to win and really, honestly help, he will push for term limits in congress and Supreme Court.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Jesus, this is a prime example of everything that is wrong with Trump supporters. Either you're very ignorant or a liar because Trump is all that you said he isn't, although, clearly he's not retarded but he's clearly a dumbass.

He is not a narcissistic

I say,

He is not a racist

Oh yeah?

Trump retweets another apparent white supremacist

He is not misogynistic

Really?

Donald Trump sexism tracker: Every offensive comment in one place

Of course he's simply under attack and that's because he brought ALL of this onto himself!

Yeah sure it's a heated political season, when isn't it, but if Trump didn't say the things he says or do the things he does he wouldn't be the MOST hated presidential candidate in history.

Wake up.

Oh, and let me embed your video for you.

(27 minutes! Yikes!)

edit on 10-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

He's both of those things.
That is all

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hear! Hear!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
He wanted to help us so much that he donated money to both parties and contributed to our corrupt political system!

If you honestly think Trump cares about anyone but himself and getting his then I'd have to say you are not following the motto of these forums but are in fact accepting ignorance.

If Trump honestly cared about helping us since the 80's then he would have never bribed politicians like he has admitted to doing.

If you ever have been in business you know that all politicians and some govt. employees have charitable foundations. Its just a legal way of accepting bribes. Usually it is the wife's chariable foundation.

I might add that the Clinton Foundation has well over 2000 people on their payroll, notice I said "payroll" and not staff. LOL Every wonder why.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I got through 10 minutes of the video just now and I see absolutely nothing that suggests Trump will be a good president or will save our country. Anyone can talk, whether they do what they say is another thing.

One thing I picked up on from those 10 minutes though is the sheer amount of establishment media he was invited to talk to. He obviously has tons of connections within the establishment if he gets so many interviews with them, yet people seem to think he's an "outsider". That's irony if I've ever seen it.

"I know many foreign leaders, I know them probably better than the candidates running...." (paraphrased from a section of the video). If that doesn't smack of establishment then I don't know what does.

Trump is not an outsider, he is as far on the inside as one can be.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

No thank you. I already see more of him than I care to every time I turn on the tv.
He's a train wreck. Blood coming out of his eyes blood coming out of...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I remember this. He's always been his own best promoter. It's deeply ingrained isn't it.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If you do not like it, simply move on. I am sure there are some Bernie Rape Fantasy stories or maybe Bill banged some of Chelsea's friends....

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So since Hilary does it that means it's ok that Trump does it too?

I'm not following your logic here because all I read was "Trump isn't much different from Hillary".

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He is not retarded. He is not a narcissistic. He is not a racist. He is not misogynistic.

If Trump doesn't want to be called all those names then he better start pretending to be a grown up.
He's running to be the leader of the free world not a a b-list reality show.

I admit his shtick was cute in the first 2 months in his run but now he just a bad SNL parody of himself.

Only in America where a multi billionaire who has funded/bribed both sides of the political coin can be considered an "outsider".

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

HIllary and Bill do nothing like Trump. What is your point? None...move on please.....no one cares to hear your rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

John Miller.

Never forget.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Bernie Rape Fantasy? You referring to a paper he wrote way back in 70's, not some fictional erotic best seller?

You're really gonna win people over with rebuttals like that and isn't that what this thread is all about, promoting Trump?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join