It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diversion, the Hillary e-mail verses the Clinton Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
First of all, why was the name changed back to the Clinton Foundation and what happened to all the money in the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

OK, this post is really about the diversion of getting people away from the Clinton Foundation and its funds and blow up the E-mail issue with Hillary. The fact is nothing is going to happen legally to Hillary with the e-mail stuff and anyone that wants to keep breathing its air is going to stay away from getting too involved in the Clinton Foundation, including govt. employees. Something is really fishy going on since the real crime that was committed (treason) really comes within the legal scope of the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation. Like I mention "its" all a diversion to manipulate the "bait and switch" survival of "the one that wants to survive in the political arena". And the Clinton's are masters at that.
edit on 0600000046532016-06-10T19:53:46-05:00534606pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's not being ignored even Bernie made a comment on it in an interview.

www.inquisitr.com... /

People bought positions and it appears the foriegn countries donated for special treatment as well. No one is ignoring it and it will all come out during the election. Hillary is in huge trouble first there is the emails then Benghazi with the movie out it places blame squarely in her lap. Then there is the Clinton foundation by the time the election comes around will know so much of her dirty laundry she will be unelectable. Thus is why they should have went with my boy Bernie instead they handed the election to Trump.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

It's not being ignored even Bernie made a comment on it in an interview.

www.inquisitr.com... /

People bought positions and it appears the foriegn countries donated for special treatment as well. No one is ignoring it and it will all come out during the election. Hillary is in huge trouble first there is the emails then Benghazi with the movie out it places blame squarely in her lap. Then there is the Clinton foundation by the time the election comes around will know so much of her dirty laundry she will be unelectable. Thus is why they should have went with my boy Bernie instead they handed the election to Trump.

Hey Dragon, thanks. You see I like to think for myself and so I rarely do a research on what I usually post. It's mostly just an eye opening thought for me on stuff like the above and then I kind of sit back and let people here educate us on their views and professionalism on such topics.

again many thanks

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Guten Tag Music- I must first apologize as I am a computer neophyte and don't know how to activate these articles but I will link them for Your perusal and other ATS™ members.

I'm linking these because they spell out My personal thoughts on 'the why' the deleted fart joke e-mails garnered so much time on the lamestream media. These articles address the fact the Mrs. Clinton "misplaced / lost" $6 Billion while She was the Head of State

www.dineshdsouza.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

Then while everyone napped on the "lost / misplaced" $6B USD then Her future over-lords, the Saud Roi 'donated' $2B USD into The Clinton Fraudation™ These are here: freebeacon.com...

concisepolitics.com... r-10s-of-millions-in-state-department-decisions-timed-closely-to/

I'm thinking that $6B would feed a whole lot more folks than e-mails but what do I know???

It is like the 'Wizard of Oz' "Don't mind the Zionist™ turd pulling the string, keep an eye on the stage...."

namaste

new topics

top topics

join