It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tells Apple, 'you didn't build' the iPhone. The government did

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
didn't we get that tech from roswell ?

I thought it was downloaded from the dark side Moon base when the astronauts flew around it.

they tried that, but the interference form planet X was too much, so they had to break into the secret room under the sphynx

Three words:
Nub
Bee
Rue

Also, that guy with the hair and the lapel pin prolly knows some rock in Pima Punku depicting the new iPhone 7++....

-Christosterone

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Every time Pelosi opens her mouth, I am embarrassed for anyone outside of the U.S. to hear it. The woman is a disgrace. She deserves a facepalm award.

Actually, a palm to the face was not quite what I fantasized in terms of someone responding to her irrational 2 year old Communist fits.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This women is dim. Her protection by the media and her blind followers make her dangerous.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
well I always suspected...

See consider this.....

iphone .....or ..... eye phone.

Has 2 camerass front and back. A way to spy on virtually anyone. A way for the user to reveal tons about themselves to tptb ie: youtube videos, txt, google searches etc etc.

Plus how do you know that your iphhone isn't recording audio 24/7 and sending that data to tptb.

Who's to say it wasn't secretly built by tptb. a great way to spy on the masses.
edit on 11-6-2016 by lavatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Actually , in a small way , I have to agree. The backpack mobile phone came from the mobile radio used in WW2 and after. Which the backpack mobile phone 30 years later became the iphone. After much blood , sweat , and tears from the engineers and developers.And 1000s of reworks later....

NM , Peelosi is a dumb....

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
either way, the apple company is evil including this woman

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
How is Pelosi still around ?...why hasn't anyone committed her to a hospital... I swear she's on drugs... . And it will probably come out ,in a few years ,that she was So drugged up this whole time ,and she should never had any say in anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
shouldn't this be moved to the jokes forum ?

i mean seriously what do they smoke over there ?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Didn't the government give Apple a bunch of money to compete with Microsoft? Thought I heard that sometime over the years.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Government does pay for a lot of research.

When I worked at a University, professors were always writing their next grant and to a certain extent, their status at the University depended upon how much grant money they brought in.

But the Government did not invent the cell phone or the iPhone

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So what is her point exactly ? That the government should have access to 1-phone data because they helped to create technology that lead to the Invention by Apple ? Wasn't it Apple who refused to hand over their customer's user data to the FBI ?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Pelosi scares me. She's the awful aunt you don't want a hug from because her perfume smells like death and you don't want to feel her boneyness.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Pelosi tells Apple, 'you didn't build' the iPhone. The government did

Actually what built the Iphone was a perfect storm.

People like Steve jobs, and Steve Wozniak and their computer line thanks to venture capitalists, stock buyers,

Then branched out in to OTHER technology.

Government didn't have jack snip to do with it.

Other than REGULATING APPle .and people like Pelosi that ran them off to places like CHINA.

Pelosi wants to take credit for something. She can take credit for that.

Slave labor is too good for Americans, but good enough for the Chinese.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Pelosi Claims Federal Research “Invented” The iPhone

And No people. Most business's are not privy to research done by the feds.

Never have been.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

She strikes me as a person who puts vodka in her cereal in the morning. She seems like she is always buzzed. Nobody can honestly be that stupid. Stupid people aren't that stupid. She has her own classification for stupid.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Worth repeating with emphasis:

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

She strikes me as a person who puts vodka in her cereal in the morning. She seems like she is always buzzed. Nobody can honestly be that stupid. Stupid people aren't that stupid. She has her own classification for stupid.

It still boggles my mind as it did the first time she made herself known on the National stage . . . what on earth do people see in this hollow, perverse, empty, powerful, traitorous, ruthless, corrupt, Communist idiot of a bw*tch?
edit on 11/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: tag

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

She said truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Apple INVENTED the iphone, irrespective of what component parts were invented by US government black projects - or are all the inventors of the wheel, combustion engine, electronics etc also the inventors of the car?

You'll find that all of the subsystems (bluetooth, WiFi, 3G/4G, MEMS sensors, CCD chips, ARM CPU'S, GPU'S, Android/Linux kernel, TCP/IP stack, display stack with OpenGL ES / Vulkan, touchscreens) were all developed by different companies across the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Haha. Yea pelosi, but who paid for all of that govt funded research bitch?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Please don't get me going on Pelosi. So lets follow her logic. The government created or thought up some of the components is basically her "thought". But we fund the government and the "government" doesn't do squat. They use our money to pay people to think up things and then pay them using our money to build them. So...except for taking our money and paying others...the government didn't do crap...didn't think up anything and didn't build anything.

But lets go one step further Nancy. Everything in this world exists because it exists in nature or was created by utilizing components found in nature. Therefore...anything you claim that we didn't make...you didn't make. You simply combined elements that were freely available in nature to make something else and then you (Nancy) claim the government made it????

Someone please shut this ignorant bitch up!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join