It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi tells Apple, 'you didn't build' the iPhone. The government did

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
U.S. Congressperson Nancy Pelosi told Apple that the government built the iPhone !!!

In so many words, she said "you didn't build that" !!!

This is the last word I suppose, because Nancy knows all.

She emphasizes that Federal research built that. All big government built that !!!

I guess Apple just had to build it so they could find out what was in it !!!!

Pelosi tells Apple, 'you didn't build' the iPhone. The government did

You didn't build that, someone else did.

There aren’t' too many devices that you can look at and instantly 'get' that they led to near-instantaneous changes in the way the world functions and behaves. Radios and TVs certainly did, as did the affordable automobile. We can toss in the microwave oven, the X-ray camera, and the personal computer as well. Most recently, the honor would have to go to the cell phone and, in particular, the iPhone.

Apple's baby is widely regarded as the most ubiquitous, and most forward-thinking, of the now borderline-essential cellular handsets. For better or worse, it's transformed the way we do business, play games, take pictures, and interact with our friends and families.

Here she is all stern and serious flopping her head all over the place ...

Pelosi Claims Federal Research “Invented” The iPhone

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
didn't we get that tech from roswell ?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I thought it was downloaded from the dark side Moon base when the astronauts flew around it.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm surprised she didn't blurt out, Al Gore invented it..!!

What a dumb ass...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"Here she is all stern and serious flopping her head all over the place ... "

lol

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The gritchy one is certainly the most evil traitorous creature from hell's lower cesspool to afflict and seek to destroy our Republic.

However, The also exceedingly corrupt [channeling 100's of millions in government contracts to hubby's company] P gal from Kalifornia sure runs a vigorous 2nd for those with an inny between their legs. Her brazen Communism is almost as bad as the gritchy one's.

Their arrogance in assuming that 99% of the serfs and slaves--"the little people" just won't 'get it' and that they'll continue to endlessly get away with such horrors is beyond insufferable.

Yet, the Eloi en mass do seem to continue to let them get away with it . . . as the Eloi shuffle passively with proper kowtowed postures off to the dinner tables of the Morlachs.

Fiction ain't got 'nothin on the brazen realities of the traitorous arrogant ones of our era

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I thought it was downloaded from the dark side Moon base when the astronauts flew around it.

they tried that, but the interference form planet X was too much, so they had to break into the secret room under the sphynx

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apple INVENTED the iphone, irrespective of what component parts were invented by US government black projects - or are all the inventors of the wheel, combustion engine, electronics etc also the inventors of the car?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Apple INVENTED the iphone, irrespective of what component parts were invented by US government black projects - or are all the inventors of the wheel, combustion engine, electronics etc also the inventors of the car?

And Ironically, the damn things are made mostly in China !!!

And with those rare Earth minerals mined in China.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The internet was already here. We just invented devices to tap in to it.
edit on 10/6/2016 by IridiumFlareMadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Apple built it, and Al Gore didn't create the Internet.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is about it.

You can see the progression of some of the technology. The IPods had that touch wheel which was phase 1 of the development of the touch screen.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Haha. Yea pelosi, but who paid for all of that govt funded research bitch?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
The internet was already here. We just invented devices to tap in to it.
oh my, that may be the funniest thing ive heard in a bit. I bet if you look hard enough on youtube, you can find a 5 hour video that will tell you that very thing. Fair play good sir.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Every time Pelosi opens her mouth, I am embarrassed for anyone outside of the U.S. to hear it. The woman is a disgrace. She deserves a facepalm award.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Every time Pelosi opens her mouth, I am embarrassed for anyone outside of the U.S. to hear it. The woman is a disgrace. She deserves a facepalm award.

She needs a Darwin award (wink wink )😉😉

OP?
Is it possible for Apple Or Steve Jobs estate to file a Slanderous lawsuit?
edit on 10-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

So, she by implication thinks the Feds are privy to the
backdoor, and much more.

She's second to Obama on the incoherent speech,
notice she did not even raise her eyes ....

edit on 10-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Klassified

She needs a Darwin award (wink wink )😉😉

OP?
Is it possible for Apple Or Steve Jobs estate to file a Slanderous lawsuit?

That would be a libel lawsuit. If a person causes malicious damage through action or inaction to the reputation of a business/firm, that's libel and it is not a civil case, it falls under criminal law.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
She appears to not understand where the government gets it's monies. She's taking the position that because Apple's technological advances were government funded, they didn't build it. But yeah, she's an idiot.

When you first look at it this seems like a strong argument. Government backed research produced all of the basic technologies that went into the iPhone. So, why doesn’t the government get a decent slice of Apple AAPL -1.06% for having spent that money that way?

www.forbes.com... /#40136603f712

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Right

Literally anyone could have built the iPhone if they had government money

Literally

Anyone

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join