It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of Lost Civilizations and Treasures? Help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Do you think ayone could help me with a list of Lost Treasures, or Civilizations? I'm rather interested in this sort of thing...

BTW, this is my first post and topic! I'm a newbie!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I don't know if you are looking for modern or ancient, but some interesting ones in fairly recent history, the confederate treasury was to the best of my knowlege hidden and never found, and in Germany, the Nazi Money vanished as well, though alot of channeled out to the Bush/Harriman and Rockefellers, etc.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

There are hundreds if not more of lost treasures, and civilizations intertwined.

the lost spanish fleet off the coast of florida which turns up gold and silver after major storms today, the bulk of the treasure has never been recovered. This treasure is in the thousands of tons of gold, and hundreds of 20 pound bags of diamonds and emeralds. We know this because we have copies of the manifest.

There is the tomb of King David and his son , the tomb of King Solomon.

There is the treasure said to be buried in the cocos islands off the coast of costa rica, the treasury of Bolivia and Panama together, worth hundreds of billions. Nbody is allowed on that island, there are armed guards.

the "man of el dorado" which translates into a man made from Gold. This was a yearly ritual in which the king was covered in Gold dust. The entire treasure was said to be thrown into a Lake in highlands of Peru. It took several days to throw in the entire treasure

There is Nazi gold and diamond treasure still lost.

the "amber room" of the Czarist Russia. This was a large room completely formed from polished gem quality Amber. This is in the billions of dollars as well.

the lost diamond mines of Solomon, either in africa, india, or south america.

There is probably a very rich diamond mine in the United States, but no company can dig for it. it is located on a state park. You can dig for diamonds yourself by hand, and several fine dismonds are found every year. this is inidicative of a large source.

there are hundreds upon hundreds of lost treasures in the ocean, all over the world. research the ancient navigation routes, and along those routes will be ships loaded with treasures lost to history.

The interesting aspect in searching for treasure is you need to research the culture first.

new topics

join