It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My haunted house experiences over four years

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Here's one I just remembered - see, I'm glad I'm making a record.

"It" seemed to have a thing for my GF. I think I mentioned earlier that she was touched in the bathroom. She was also touched with "spiderwebs" while we were in bed.

From the description above, remember that our bedroom and the baby's room were separated by a bathroom. The was a monitor in the baby's room and a receiver next to the bed on my side, since she couldn't hear it.

One night while we were fooling around, I said the words "that feels good". Then I heard a different, scratchy voice say "that feels good" through the baby monitor receiver.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Did you jump up and run right in there? I'd have flipped hearing that come over the monitor...

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

By the time that happened, I was pretty well used to the idea we had activity. I remember thinking it was interesting that it could do that, and I was a little concerned that whatever it was was hanging out in the baby's room. But I knew there was no point checking on it, because there wouldn't be anything there.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Are you "open" to having experiences, or do you tend to brush things off as coincidence? That's what I did until until it started to sort of "insist" that I pay attention to it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I guess you're right but I think I'd have to check.

I am not "open" to having any more of these type of experiences period, if by open you mean willing to have them. When they have happened, they were kind of thrust upon me, there was no denying it or telling myself it wasn't real. Mine had a distinctly evil feeling. I was sure it was there to try to harm me somehow, mostly by trying to drive me out of my head. It was able to instill a sheer panic in me unlike anything I've felt before or since. When it would be present the air in the room sort of changed.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Wow. No. Mine just wanted attention, and stopped for a while when I'd had enough and yelled at it.

What you're experiencing is very different, and I'm in no position to give you any advice. Maybe you'd want to Google "demonology" and do some reading. I know I would!

I wish you the best.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I know a great deal about demonology; I'm convinced that what I went through was demonic in nature. The whole thing pretty much ended back in the late 70s, though I was still bothered off and on since then. The thing did pay me a visit this past year though. I was doing something that must have opened up a door to it I guess and suddenly it was unmistakably there. This time instead of trying to ignore it I just told it to go. It seemed to comply, I didn't feel the presence anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I was touched a couple of times in bed. It felt like light spider webs across my face, but when I rubbed my face there was nothing on it.

Maybe some of you can help me with this next one. I was awakened a few times by the bed vibrating. It would vibrate very distinctly - like I had put a quarter in it - for a few minutes, then stop. I do not recall whether it ever stopped and then started again. Once or twice, I was awakened by what felt like a solid blow to the side of the head before the vibrating started. I'm not ready to say any of this was supernatural. It seems like it could also be neurological. I remember waking up from a blow to the head maybe half a dozen times in my life, and I always assumed it was part of a dream. I didn't associate it with anything particularly odd until the vibrating bed incidents in this house.

People feel the spiderwebs when a ghost is present. It has something to do with ectoplasm in their energy field.

The knocks in your head sounds like you returning to your body from an OBE. The bed vibrating is not the bed; it's your body, and this usually occurs right before having an OBE (out of body experience).

I didn't copy your post about the penny here, but a lot of people have that to happen. A ghost hit me in the back of my head by throwing one at me as I was standing in at the mirror getting ready to brush my teeth. LOL
I guess it wanted to make sure I knew it was there. Ha! I have found several other pennies lying in odd places too.
It's called "Pennies from Heaven". If you google it, you can read many accounts people have had with this phenomenon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join