It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New anti-Trump ad shows Trump at his worst

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Hope you own a good pair of $*** resistant boots!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The instance covered in the video (imo) is about as low as one can go and if it were up to me I'd punch Donald Trump square in the mouth for the way he mocked a man with a physical disability.

Using a platform that reaches millions, this is how he chooses to act - and he's a possible presidential candidate?

What a joke. People are confusing manners with "PC," and when # like this happens they automatically revert to anti-PC rhetoric which completely misses the point - physically mocking the disability of someone, especially whilst running for president, is absolutely unbelievable... well not really it is Donald Trump after all, but still.

But what worries me most is the amount of people that drop to their knees to defend him and anything he says at every turn, it's pretty sad honestly. These people are so embellished and adore their messiah so much they refuse to see anything wrong.

I am so F-ing sick of this trope. I watched this video. I am not convinced he was making fun of the guy. He was motioning his arms like an alarmed idiot.

If he was making fun of him? So what? People need to grow the F up. When people yell at me or make fun of me I nod and smile.

Words and mocking hurt you exactly how much you let them. Get a grip on your feelings and grow up. I have people doing things to hurt my feelings every day. Somehow, as an adult, I'm able to persevere. America has become a country of inconsolable infants who want their blankie.

The longer this election cycle goes on the more I want Trump elected. I hope he does destroy the country like all the alarmists fear. The more I read from the weak-willed and pathetic population the more I want this country to tank.

It's a sad day for me. Reading this crap. It's pathetic. Get a grip people. The world is a cold hard place. Get your s&$t together and get on with it.
edit on 6/10/16 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't like trump nor Hilary. They both are going to overwhelm America with BS propaganda before November. I am still researching and hoping a better alternative will be available. Neither candidate is worthy to be president as far as I am concerned. I will vote...but wake up and realize that both sides are exaggerating actual truths. Why settle. America should say F u and not vote for either party! Vote for someone else that tells the establishment that we are sick of their games!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

The instance covered in the video (imo) is about as low as one can go and if it were up to me I'd punch Donald Trump square in the mouth for the way he mocked a man with a physical disability.

Using a platform that reaches millions, this is how he chooses to act - and he's a possible presidential candidate?

What a joke. People are confusing manners with "PC," and when # like this happens they automatically revert to anti-PC rhetoric which completely misses the point - physically mocking the disability of someone, especially whilst running for president, is absolutely unbelievable... well not really it is Donald Trump after all, but still.

But what worries me most is the amount of people that drop to their knees to defend him and anything he says at every turn, it's pretty sad honestly. These people are so embellished and adore their messiah so much they refuse to see anything wrong.

I am so F-ing sick of this trope. I watched this video. I am not convinced he was making fun of the guy. He was motioning his arms like an alarmed idiot.

If he was making fun of him? So what? People need to grow the F up. When people yell at me or make fun of me I nod and smile.

Words and mocking hurt you exactly how much you let them. Get a grip on your feelings and grow up. I have people doing things to hurt my feelings every day. Somehow, as an adult, I'm able to persevere. America has become a country of inconsolable infants who want their blankie.

The longer this election cycle goes on the more I want Trump elected. I hope he does destroy the country like all the alarmists fear. The more I read from the weak-willed and pathetic population the more I want this country to tank.

It's a sad day for me. Reading this crap. It's pathetic. Get a grip people. The world is a cold hard place. Get your s&$t together and get on with it.

So you want a man elected that has no problem with mocking disabled folks, dude, that really says alot about you.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I equate to not voting as calling Comcast (or your cable provider) and threatening to cancel the service. They really don't care.

There are other options. There is the Libertarian party and the Green party. Any 1 vote for a candidate is against all the others, but no vote is hardly worth a mention.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CynConcepts

I equate to not voting as calling Comcast (or your cable provider) and threatening to cancel the service. They really don't care.

There are other options. There is the Libertarian party and the Green party. Any 1 vote for a candidate is against all the others, but no vote is hardly worth a mention.

Gary Johnson is calling my name.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
IF that is the worst we can expect from Trump it sure beats someone who laughs gleefully at the brutal torture and murder of a foreign leader while saying "we came, we saw, he died".

Using dirty ads will see Hillary buried under the mud but if that's how she wants to play keep throwing those mud pies.
We'll see who has more ammunition to throw.

Fwiw I am disabled.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm leaning that way too. I'd like to see him stand on a stage with those two huge egos and see how he does.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm leaning that way too. I'd like to see him stand on a stage with those two huge egos and see how he does.

I would honestly like to see that as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

So you want a man elected that has no problem with mocking disabled folks, dude, that really says alot about you.

It's a shame that you are either unwilling or unable to understand what I wrote. It says a lot about you.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

It's a shame that you are either unwilling or unable to understand what I wrote. It says a lot about you.

No, I read and comprehended what you wrote just fine. Basically what you are saying is that because people have said mean things about you and made fun of you, it is an ok thing to do, and we should all be ok with that.

So mocking and slurs are ok in your book, because they have been thrown at you.

I would hope most here on ATS have risen above that point in their lives.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

People need to grow up? Is your idea of grown up making fun of handicapped people?

Honestly wtf is wrong with you?

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So in a civil manner. I see some insulting on this thread, but I think we can do it with decorum.

If you support Trump, how can you defend him insulting a disabled person? If your daughter had this disability would you be insulted, infuriated? I'd be livid. I've had students that have been bullied because of disabilities. It's heartbreaking, when someone makes fun of you because of something you can't help.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Trump is playing the roll he was hired for----The cabal decided Hillary would be first US woman president about 3-4 years ago. The most humorous part is most of you don't think this is so---You require evidence so stay in your boxes---its almost over

If they could get away with 911---trust me, they can get away with anything.....go drink some more EVIAN and play with your smartphones
edit on 11-6-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

That and he explicitly states that he wants to see the country sink and fail.

I'm by no means offended and my "feelings," aren't hurt at all - it's just that since I was a tot my family (for the most part) attempted to instill these things called 'respect,' and 'class.'

God forbid we expect a man such as "the leader of the free world," to behave in a way that's more mature than a high school senior.

By the way, and on the topic of "it says a lot about you," if this isn't such a trope as you said, why even bother wasting your time commenting on it?

You said it best, America has become a country of inconsolable infants who want their blankie. And at every turn get on the Internet to whine and complain to strangers and tell them how they "really," feel or what they "really," mean.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

No, I read and comprehended what you wrote just fine. Basically what you are saying is that because people have said mean things about you and made fun of you, it is an ok thing to do, and we should all be ok with that.

So mocking and slurs are ok in your book, because they have been thrown at you.

I would hope most here on ATS have risen above that point in their lives.

Not at all. I don't think it's okay. What I said was, after watching the whole video, I'm not convinced he was making fun of a disabled person.

If he was then it's disgusting. Either way it happens. Believe it or not disabled people are people and they can ignore things just as well as I can.

I don't think it's okay, but my beliefs will not change reality. The world is a crappy place. You can let it bother you or you can persevere.

In this case I don't think Trump was doing what he's accused of.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: Ksihkehe

People need to grow up? Is your idea of grown up making fun of handicapped people?

Honestly wtf is wrong with you?

I don't think anybody should be making fun of others. I clearly said I don't believe Trump was after watching the whole video.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Really. All cables had her signature. There was no indication that she ever saw it. So says fact check

www.washingtonpost.com... -adf8-11e2-a986-eec837b1888b_blog.html

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join