It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New anti-Trump ad shows Trump at his worst

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Oh I get it, your argument failed so you'll rely on your disability to curve it back to your favor? Shameful

My disability is from an on the job injury, not to mention the 7 years I spent in the Air Force. But I suppose you have better stats on WOW.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

In response to-, yes he did. But he didn't insult the girl in the post of this video, sorry your taking it so personally, truly.

DW Donald felt fully comfortable mocking a disabled adult, no matter his politics, how is that right in any sense. No DW donald didn't insult this little girl, he mocks this disabled adult with no feeling for them? Please tell me how this is right.

The reporter was caught in a lie in an interview. I saw the interview. However Trump decided to reenact the interview. He probably didn't realize the reporter even had a disability since It isn't apparent until he becomes stressed like being caught in a lie. Even in the interview I said wow he's having a fit. BYby the way couldnt see his arms they were purposely kept off camera. And i. The interview you can see him caught by his reactionApparently the new York times reporter uses his disability when necessary would be my guess since as I said he seems to.

So if Trump watched the interview he had no clue he was disabled as many wouldn't have since they hid it. So the trumo hand jesters is his way of making fun of someone he believes is a liar.
edit on 6/10/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Again putting words in my mouth and redirecting your anger at a politician to me. Das cool! Your ad hominem does you zero justice.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Good commercial and it hits at the heart of why I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen. If not Hillary then Stein or the Libertarian guy or writing in Sanders. Can't do it.

You can't defend this. He mocked a person's disability. Thereby mocking everyone with that disability to some level. It's pretty pathetic. You don't do that and then want to be president of the United States. He's a Jerk. It's like how he mocked Kelly on Fox news and calling Fiorina Ugly. That's not presidential.

You want to argue with someone, then you argue the point or the policy.
edit on 10-6-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

Also editing to add that if you aren't intelligent enough to realize that reporter had a disability, you probably aren't smart enough to be president.
edit on 10-6-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

In response to-, yes he did. But he didn't insult the girl in the post of this video, sorry your taking it so personally, truly.

DW Donald felt fully comfortable mocking a disabled adult, no matter his politics, how is that right in any sense. No DW donald didn't insult this little girl, he mocks this disabled adult with no feeling for them? Please tell me how this is right.

The reporter was caught in a lie in an interview. I saw the interview. However Trump decided to reenact the interview. He probably didn't realize the reporter even had a disability since It isn't apparent until he becomes stressed like being caught in a lie. Even in the interview I said wow he's having a fit. Apparently the new York times reporter uses his disability when necessary would be my guess since as I said he seems to down play it most if the time.

I have heard this, please provide me with a source. Being somewhat disabled, this one really set me off, if you have something that will defend DW Donald, I will take it into account.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Also again the thread isn't about you nor me. I didn't attack you but you seem to think that I am the one recirculating this garbage. Did I insult you? Did I insult your disability!?

edit on 10-6-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Again putting words in my mouth and redirecting your anger at a politician to me. Das cool! Your ad hominem does you zero justice.

Apparently quoting me would prove you wrong, no ad hominen, you have no defense. Please quote me when responding in the future. DW

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Also again the thread isn't about you nor me. I didn't attack you but you seem to think that I am the one recirculating this garbage. Did I insult you? Did I insult your disability!?

No it isn't about you or me, but you seem to think that the next POTUS is cool for mocking disabled folks.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Good commercial and it hits at the heart of why I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen. If not Hillary then Stein or the Libertarian guy or writing in Sanders. Can't do it.

You can't defend this. He mocked a person's disability. Thereby mocking everyone with that disability to some level. It's pretty pathetic. You don't do that and then want to be president of the United States. He's a Jerk. It's like how he mocked Kelly on Fox news and calling Fiorina Ugly. That's not presidential.

You want to argue with someone, then you argue the point or the policy.

Also editing to add that if you aren't intelligent enough to realize that reporter had a disability, you probably aren't smart enough to be president.

Vote Bernie I'm still hopeful lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
The instance covered in the video (imo) is about as low as one can go and if it were up to me I'd punch Donald Trump square in the mouth for the way he mocked a man with a physical disability.

Using a platform that reaches millions, this is how he chooses to act - and he's a possible presidential candidate?

What a joke. People are confusing manners with "PC," and when # like this happens they automatically revert to anti-PC rhetoric which completely misses the point - physically mocking the disability of someone, especially whilst running for president, is absolutely unbelievable... well not really it is Donald Trump after all, but still.

But what worries me most is the amount of people that drop to their knees to defend him and anything he says at every turn, it's pretty sad honestly. These people are so embellished and adore their messiah so much they refuse to see anything wrong.

Again projection issues.
It's Hillary supporters that have insane adoration for Hillary,despite she got people KILLED
DEAD!

You are hardly one to talk of manners when you state you would punch Trump ( who never killed anyone, unlike Hillary).
You clearly have NO sympathy for the DEAD or their families.

But then your "manners" and inbred violence go a long way to explain San Jose and other "demonstrations"
edit on 10-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No it isn't about you or me, but you seem to think that the next POTUS is cool for mocking disabled folks.

Were did I claim to be a Trump voter, please post links. I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Were did I claim to be a Trump voter, please post links. I'll wait.

You defended him, and I take that for support. If I am wrong I will apologize.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

To be crystal clear, I do not support a Trump presidency, I do not support mocking of the handicapped. Also I strongly disagree with junk propaganda.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

How about the MILLIONS of refugees tied to her EPIC incompetence as SoS ?

There are refugees because Bush invaded Iraq, and then when Saddaam died the other countries realized their leaders could be overthrown too.

Totally false.
There were NO millions of refugees streaming into Europe, even years after Bush left office
Syria was stable when Hillary came into office
The Arab Spring was an active policy of Hillary when SoS. She even boasted of destabilizing Libya and getting Ghaddafi murdered.
This same policy brought about the series of failed states, including Syria.

The Millions of refugees, from Syria and Libya, are a DIRECT result of her failed policies.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The reporter was caught in a lie in an interview. I saw the interview. However Trump decided to reenact the interview. He probably didn't realize the reporter even had a disability since It isn't apparent until he becomes stressed like being caught in a lie. Even in the interview I said wow he's having a fit. Apparently the new York times reporter uses his disability when necessary would be my guess since as I said he seems to down play it most if the time.

I have heard this, please provide me with a source. Being somewhat disabled, this one really set me off, if you have something that will defend DW Donald, I will take it into account.

In the original interview you see him from the neck up. The hand waving thing didn't happen that was trump trying to be dramatic. As I said in the interview I had no clue he was disabled. What the lie was over is he attacked trump because he claimed that muslims didn't celebrate on 9/11. Unfortunately for this reporter was unaware that the New York times made this same exact claims after 9/11.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

To be crystal clear, I do not support a Trump presidency, I do not support mocking of the handicapped. Also I strongly disagree with junk propaganda.

to this we can drink. :cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

In the original interview you see him from the neck up. The hand waving thing didn't happen that was trump trying to be dramatic. As I said in the interview I had no clue he was disabled. What the lie was over is he attacked trump because he claimed that muslims didn't celebrate on 9/11. Unfortunately for this reporter was unaware that the New York times made this same exact claims after 9/11.

Unfortunately there were no big crowds of muslims celebrating 9/11

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

to this we can drink. :cheers

I disagree with junk propaganda as well, and this piece is not good, but there is more to come.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Agreed.

edit on 10-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: n/m

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join