It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New anti-Trump ad shows Trump at his worst

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So, if you pay your taxes, then are you committing murder by proxy?

edit on 10-6-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
So Trump responding to a reporter who is clearly in attack mode is the same as insulting a little girl?

Propaganda

You honestly find no problem with this? Tells us much about you personally.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

So I'm confused or the people that made this ad are. But i agree Donald shouldn't make fun of little girls. Wait he didn't so what is there point exactly. Sad attempt at manupulation really sad. I do say Trump didn't need to do the the mocking if the reporter when he was confronted with his lies. It doesnt show racism it just shows low class. And donald swims in low class shows money can't buy class.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

So Trump responding to a reporter who is clearly in attack mode is the same as insulting a little girl?

Propaganda

So Trump did insult that young lady?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Sure, if you follow that logic, I eagerly await the charges.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They've had to dig SO DEEP to find dirt on Trump, it's amazing. Meanwhile we haven't even scratched the surface on Clinton and she's already at risk for going to prison.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Propaganda

So Trump did insult that young lady?

Trump didn't insult that young lady, he mocked a disabled person. If for some reason you think that is right, I really do feel for the right wing folks in our country.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

"Trump didn't insult that young lady,-"

That's my point, making this thread a load of BS.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
They've had to dig SO DEEP to find dirt on Trump, it's amazing. Meanwhile we haven't even scratched the surface on Clinton and she's already at risk for going to prison.

Hillary Clinton has been vetted for 20 plus years, you really think we haven't scratched the surface? What do you think DW Donald will show when we scratch his surface, Trump U is only the beginning.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"Trump didn't insult that young lady,-"

That's my point, making this thread a load of BS.

So you have no problem with Trump mocking a disabled person?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Do not put words in my mouth. This isn't about me or your feelings.

The video was meant for you too feel sorry for that girl (which you/I do), and ignore that his actions were against a fully grown professional reporter. You fell for it, I did not.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Do not put words in my mouth. This isn't about me or your feelings.

The video was meant for you too feel sorry for that girl (which you/I do), and ignore that his actions were against a fully grown professional reporter. You fell for it, I did not.

He mocked a fully grown disabled person, how does that make it any different, I am a 56 YO disabled person.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
feeling superior yet?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

In response to-, yes he did. But he didn't insult the girl in the post of this video, sorry your taking it so personally, truly.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

How about the MILLIONS of refugees tied to her EPIC incompetence as SoS ?

There are refugees because Bush invaded Iraq, and then when Saddaam died the other countries realized their leaders could be overthrown too.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Oh I get it, your argument failed so you'll rely on your disability to curve it back to your favor? Shameful

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

In response to-, yes he did. But he didn't insult the girl in the post of this video, sorry your taking it so personally, truly.

DW Donald felt fully comfortable mocking a disabled adult, no matter his politics, how is that right in any sense. No DW donald didn't insult this little girl, he mocks this disabled adult with no feeling for them? Please tell me how this is right.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I didn't say it was right, I didn't say it was just. I said it's propaganda, and I stand by that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Oh I get it, your argument failed so you'll rely on your disability to curve it back to your favor? Shameful

If I met you on the street you would never know I was disabled, however, for you to think it is right that a politician for the highest office in this land to mock the disabled is anyway right. It offends me, you, and DW Donald are asshats to the highest degree. I am honestly at a loss as to answer this staying within T & C's.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I didn't say it was right, I didn't say it was just. I said it's propaganda, and I stand by that.

Then you are as big of an asshat as the douche weasel you support.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join