It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New anti-Trump ad shows Trump at his worst

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Full headline: New anti-Trump ad shows Trump at his worst: Have his supporters no sense of decency left?

From the article:

We've got a man up at the podium who says a judge hearing cases against him ought not to because "he's a Mexican." He's proposed everything from a mass deportation program to a muzzling of critical press to a moratorium on anyone who belongs to one of the world's major religions entering the country—whether they be American or not. And he stands up in front of his admirers and twitches his arms around because a disabled reporter on the campaign trail asked a question Donald Trump didn't like, and that's all it took for Donald Trump, America's most self-promoting crap sack, to make him a target.

And here's the new ad in question:

It seems to me that Trump fans ignore the stuff they don't like and latch onto what they DO LIKE.

Trump isn't Alcoholics Annonomys. You don't get to steal AA's tired old line, "Take what you want, and leave the rest ..."

How do Trump supporters just ignore things like this?

It's a mystery ... that is for sure...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

It seems to me that Trump fans ignore the stuff they don't like and latch onto what they DO LIKE.

All of the supporters of all of these idiots ignore the negative. Hilary has more dirt than Trump and there are people that would literally vote for her even if she were in prison. I am surprised you are surprised. Politics in America are broken and people are apparently idiots because the two candidates we are stuck with are garbage.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Hmm If I Recall correctly Donald did Mock this "Aggressive" Reporter, then the Media tried to use it against him in the primary, here is the thing as many of the die hard trump supporters would see that encounter, Trump was not afraid to talk back or hit back at that Reporter who has a record of hiding behind his disability when ever he has tables turned on him, but functions normally in all other aspects. What I saw was Donald was not Discriminating against that Reporter, the Discrimination would have been not Retaliating and folding to him because he was disabled.

Trying to link that Aggressive Reporter with a kind loving disabled child is pure filth and propaganda.

And this is coming from a Guy who is NOT voting for Trump.

This tactic failed for the RNC why is it trying to be Rehashed for The DNC, guess they really do not have an original bone in their collective Bodies.

Stupidity is Doing the same thing over and over and expecting Different Results.

When did the DNC become stupid, trying to copy and use the same tactics that failed the RNC?

Meanwhile the Perfect Clown of a Candidate is still there waiting for votes on the independent ticket... Ron White 2016 "because you can not fix Stupid"

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Once a bully always a bully. Trump simply hasn't grown-up.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is another +500,000 votes for Trump.

Hasn't the MSM learned yet?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If they want to make a damaging video of Trump they should get the people he has been a deadbeat too by not paying his bills. Especially the ones where he has ruined their businesses. Maybe those ads will be later this year.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
every presidential election comes down to independent voters in swing states.

this election is the ultimate example of the lesser of 2 evils decision, and the attack ads will be relentless

both sides will save their best for october

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Full headline: New anti-Trump ad shows Trump at his worst: Have his supporters no sense of decency left?

From the article:

We've got a man up at the podium who says a judge hearing cases against him ought not to because "he's a Mexican." He's proposed everything from a mass deportation program to a muzzling of critical press to a moratorium on anyone who belongs to one of the world's major religions entering the country—whether they be American or not. And he stands up in front of his admirers and twitches his arms around because a disabled reporter on the campaign trail asked a question Donald Trump didn't like, and that's all it took for Donald Trump, America's most self-promoting crap sack, to make him a target.

And here's the new ad in question:

Trump isn't Alcoholics Annonomys. You don't get to steal AA's tired old line, "Take what you want, and leave the rest ..."

No one is defending anyone's unsavory comments.

However, some perspective is called for.
Trump never KILLED anyone.

Hillary got people KILLED -Benghazi ring a bell ?
As in DEAD.
Dead, get it.

To say nothing of her mess in Syria.

How about the MILLIONS of refugees tied to her EPIC incompetence as SoS ?
UNPRECEDENTED amount of refugees since World War 2
Human misery in spades.
Worse than BUSH - get it ? Bush "only" screwed up IRAQ.

Let that sink in.
Hillary was WORSE than Bush

Hillary screwed up the entire middle east+ Ukraine+ her "reset" with Russia

And you want her for POTUS ??????

How do Hillary supporters just ignore things like this?

edit on 10-6-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This is another +500,000 votes for Trump.

Hasn't the MSM learned yet?

Come November you will be the most disillusioned person on planet earth, I hope the DW donald is paying you well.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If they want to make a damaging video of Trump they should get the people he has been a deadbeat too by not paying his bills. Especially the ones where he has ruined their businesses. Maybe those ads will be later this year.

They are coming, I was reading those stories last night.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Oh well then that makes it ok.
Do not make excuses for that sack of _____!
There is nothing that can justify this .
edit on 6102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The instance covered in the video (imo) is about as low as one can go and if it were up to me I'd punch Donald Trump square in the mouth for the way he mocked a man with a physical disability.

Using a platform that reaches millions, this is how he chooses to act - and he's a possible presidential candidate?

What a joke. People are confusing manners with "PC," and when # like this happens they automatically revert to anti-PC rhetoric which completely misses the point - physically mocking the disability of someone, especially whilst running for president, is absolutely unbelievable... well not really it is Donald Trump after all, but still.

But what worries me most is the amount of people that drop to their knees to defend him and anything he says at every turn, it's pretty sad honestly. These people are so embellished and adore their messiah so much they refuse to see anything wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Got that wrong too. Hillary never killed anyone. Period. Take that crap and dump it. It never happened. When all those republicans tried so hard with their congressional freakin hearings and still were t able to make it her fault it's pure bullcrap. Then say the whole thing was purely political per Trey Gowdy. Bull plain and simple. Yeah you sure got some facts there.
edit on 6102016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

According to xuexian trumps already got more votes than there are U.S. citizens.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Got that wrong too. Hillary never killed anyone. Period. Take that crap and dump it. It never happened. When all those republicans tried so hard with their congressional freakin hearings and still were t able to make it her fault it's pure bullcrap. Then say the whole thing was purely political per Trey Gowdy. Bull plain and simple. Yeah you sure got some facts there.

I see.
So no one died in Syria due to her epic incompetence ?
No one died in Benghazi? She did not lie to the families ?
There are not MILLIONS of refugees streaming into Europe due to her failed policies?

From the Benghazi report:

(1) The committees' Republicans conclude that Clinton approved security reductions at the consulate, pointing to evidence such as an April 2012 State Department cable bearing her signature . The cable was a formal request from then-U.S. Ambassador to Libya Gene Cretz for more security. In her testimony before Congress in January, Clinton said, "With specific security requests they didn't come to me. I had no knowledge of them."
(2) The interim report also charges that White House and senior State Department officials attempted to protect the State Department from criticism by altering accurate talking points drafted by the intelligence community. For instance, the report says that, after a Sept. 15, 2012 meeting, administration officials removed references to the likely participation of Islamic extremists.
(3) The report also contradicts administration claims that the talking points were changed to protect classified information. None of the email exchanges reviewed ever mentioned a concern about classified information, according to the report.

townhall.com...[edit by]edit on 10-6-2016 by M5xaz because: link

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So Trump responding to a reporter who is clearly in attack mode is the same as insulting a little girl?

Propaganda

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

The Trump-lickers will just call you:

a). a Hillary supporter
or
b). a snowflake

Then if Trump wins the presidency they'll scream "the people have truly spoke!"
Then if Trump loses they'll scream "the system is rigged!".

You gotta have all your bases covered.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ya know, come to think of it, Charles Manson never killed anyone either. Huh, isn't that weird!

Charles Manson was convicted on seven counts of first-degree murder for his role in the killings.

"This is despite the fact that he never murdered anyone himself during the family’s killing spree. Instead, he ordered his followers to murder for him. This is known as murder by proxy. A proxy murder is defined as a murder in which the murderer does so at the behest of another, acting as his or her proxy."

www.psychologytoday.com...
edit on 10-6-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: BubbaJoe

According to xuexian trumps already got more votes than there are U.S. citizens.

I know, I am sorry some are so disillusioned.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
You don't rise to the level of becoming the head any large company/agency/religious institution, etc.. by being a squishy soft bleeding heart. Even the heads of the world's churches are sharks on some level.

Trump and Clinton are imperfect, driven, egotistical human beings. We could always become sheep, give the country over to a conqueror, and let him/her make all the decision for us. I believe that would reduce a lot of ATS member's stress levels.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join